Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mai Lin 55 year old Thai lady Jewellery quarter Birmingham  (Read 2810 times)

Online seandana

Location; Great Hampton street jewellery quarter Birmingham

Services + price; Naked massage, B2B , oral both ways and handjob to completion- 1 hour £80

Comms ; all done by text and a quick phone call when I was outside so she could buzz me in

Lady ; prettyish 55 year old Thai lady with an exceptional body for a woman of her age size 8ish with probably about C cup boobies very smiley and chatty with a great attitude

Action; Buzzed in the front and up a flight of stairs and greeted by Mailin with her hiding behind her front door. I was offered the use of her bathroom and as it was cold outside I was bursting for a pee I gladly accepted, once finished I met her back in the boudoir and a discussion of what was on offer was struck up I paid my £80 and stripped off . She asked how I would like my massage and I told her I would leave it up to her, she started by putting so warm towels on my legs back and bum and did some very soft kneading.She then removed the towels and started by pouring some warm oil on my back and legs and proceeded with a very structured but sensual massage interspersed with lots of CC swipes and lots of grappling of the little fellow just to get me interested.She is willing to chat if you like that or she is happy to stay silent if that’s your bag.She then started with the B2B which I enjoyed immensely, asked to turn over and more B2B then she donned the condom for some oral on me then we swap and I give her sweet little pussy a good old tongue lashing which she seemed to enjoy,then back to more oral on me and she stops just as I’m getting close removes the condom then she gloves up on one hand and proceeds to give a slow sensual hand job whilst playing with my bum hole until I erupt with copious amounts of goo under great encouragement from her.she kept milking me until every last drop was out, gave a thorough cleaning down I got dressed and I was on my way out the door after 1 hour 15 minutes

Conclusion; A very enjoyable experience with a friendly chatty lady I will more than likely return I thought her attitude was top notch

Offline shed

Good review and mirrors my visit, also reviewed. Great body for her age. From the conversation I had with her she is probably in her mid sixties. Picture on VS looks nothing like the Mailin I visited. Must re visit.

Online seandana

Good review and mirrors my visit, also reviewed. Great body for her age. From the conversation I had with her she is probably in her mid sixties. Picture on VS looks nothing like the Mailin I visited. Must re visit.

:thumbsup:

I have to agree she looks nothing like  her VS picture and probably older than 55 but her service was magnificent

Offline shiptonlad

I liked her too and would like to see her again

Offline Rook69

I saw her about a month ago and really enjoyed the visit. She is a lovely lady and I really want to see her again at some point. The traffic (for the time of day I would be.passing) and parking is the only issue for me. Good review and glad you had a good visit.