Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage - bilston/wolverhampton - treatment warning  (Read 13516 times)

Offline 1738remymartin

External Link/Members Only

My first post so don’t complain,
I called up Saturday morning and booked an appointment for 1pm got a text to confirm booking and made my way down. It’s a shop in bilston town centre there’s parking right outside the shop walked straight in and there’s a very nice looking Thai lady at reception told her I had a booking chose the 30mins for £25 and then asked about HE she said yes extra £20 and that includes erotic touching throughout the massage. She told me to follow her because she does the HE massages and I was following her walking to the room and saw another lady who was quite good looking aswell but the 1 I was with was better. Went into the room and there was a nice massage table and expensive looking jet shower in the corner room the whole place is brand new and clean. She told me to get naked and lie down face first and poured hot oil over me and started with massage lots of swipes and pull my dick whilst massaging. The massage was very very tough used a lot of techniques and got loads of cracks out my back. She told me to turn around and then started touching my balls etc and let me put my hand on her boobs and up her legs. She then poured hot oil over me and started with the HE whilst looking into my eyes and biting my lips then her other hand went behind my balls and started rubbing I then exploded and she took me to the shower and helped wipe down some of the oil. Spoke abit and asked her questions she does B2B extra £80 and that for 30mins or 1hr it’s fixed price. She had C cup boobs very nice and a tight and curvy ass. She was around 5ft 3 and was hot. I would go again and get B2B and I think could get even more out of it.

I paid £25 for 30mins + £20 for HE and erotic touching

Offline hockogrockle

An extra £80 for body-to-body on top of the massage price? What a rip-off! You're paying well over £100 to have her rub her body over you. I'd expect a decent fuck for that sort of money!

Offline seandana

An extra £80 for body-to-body on top of the massage price? What a rip-off! You're paying well over £100 to have her rub her body over you. I'd expect a decent fuck for that sort of money!

+1 you can get a naked massage and B2B with HE for £80 from a host of service providers in Birmingham I think this lady was trying it on

Offline shed

My first post so don’t complain,
I called up Saturday morning and booked an appointment for 1pm got a text to confirm booking and made my way down. It’s a shop in bilston town centre there’s parking right outside the shop walked straight in and there’s a very nice looking Thai lady at reception told her I had a booking chose the 30mins for £25 and then asked about HE she said yes extra £20 and that includes erotic touching throughout the massage. She told me to follow her because she does the HE massages and I was following her walking to the room and saw another lady who was quite good looking aswell but the 1 I was with was better. Went into the room and there was a nice massage table and expensive looking jet shower in the corner room the whole place is brand new and clean. She told me to get naked and lie down face first and poured hot oil over me and started with massage lots of swipes and pull my dick whilst massaging. The massage was very very tough used a lot of techniques and got loads of cracks out my back. She told me to turn around and then started touching my balls etc and let me put my hand on her boobs and up her legs. She then poured hot oil over me and started with the HE whilst looking into my eyes and biting my lips then her other hand went behind my balls and started rubbing I then exploded and she took me to the shower and helped wipe down some of the oil. Spoke abit and asked her questions she does B2B extra £80 and that for 30mins or 1hr it’s fixed price. She had C cup boobs very nice and a tight and curvy ass. She was around 5ft 3 and was hot. I would go again and get B2B and I think could get even more out of it.

I paid £25 for 30mins + £20 for HE and erotic touching

Good first review. Prices are usually negotiable.
Did you get her name.

Offline Beamer

Sounds a good option.  Thanks for the review.

Offline Pantysniffer

I'm working close by. Gonna try and get in

Offline Jockey

My guess is he doesnt mean £80 extra. As mentioned he paid upfront for the HE. So it must be £80 all in.

Good review :hi:

Offline 1738remymartin

She said it’s an extra £80 for B2B on top of the price you paid for massage which is way overpriced. Also the manager/receptionist/sexy thai lady done my massage you won’t miss her!

Offline Rangers54

I went to this establishment. I usually review but decided not to but add to this link. I had the massage for 40, fairly standard, however she poured the oil on to me and used a sucker type implement which is pressed against skin and it sticks on you with vacuum. she then slides it up and down. This has caused a big bruise on my shoulder that looks like it is a burn or blood blister. I have had to excuse this by saying I've banged it when it was noticed. Wondering if any others have had this type of thing done to them and have had similar issues, or anyone with medical history seen thus before

Offline temptation

This is my right shoulder

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sounds like cupping. This was also mentioned on another thread recently. I didn't think they would move it around though.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268477.0
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 02:07:10 am by temptation »

Offline Rangers54

Sounds like cupping. This was also mentioned on another thread recently. I didn't think they would move it around though.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268477.0

It's similar to cupping but the thing she used was much bigger and she uses it to move up and down back. It was ok didn't think much of it until I had shower, noticed this rather large marking that looks quite unpleasant in real time. It's not painful just feels like very mild sunburn

Offline Stapler

I intended to visit this place today. Walked past and saw a couple of chaps in turbans - I think you call them Sikh's. They appeared to be doing some kind of work there, so gave it a miss.

I had to go back Dudley to find my go to girl by the bookies for a HJ. Saved money anyway event though it was outside!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Night king

I had to go back Dudley to find my go to girl by the bookies for a HJ. Saved money anyway event though it was outside!
[/quote]

Was it the one always asking for money she's abit mental?

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Stapler

Was it the one always asking for money she's a bit  mental?

Yes! That's the one. Ang by name. HJ's BJ's for money is her game. Don't give her more than a fiver!

Offline Littlefoot

Yes! That's the one. Ang by name. HJ's BJ's for money is her game. Don't give her more than a fiver!

What’s she look like? Fit?

Offline Stapler

What’s she look like? Fit?

Blonde about 40 ish. Not fat. Not thin. Nice pair of tits. Likes to play the gaming machines in the bookies. But when she loses and needs a stake thats when it's on offer!

Offline Littlefoot

Blonde about 40 ish. Not fat. Not thin. Nice pair of tits. Likes to play the gaming machines in the bookies. But when she loses and needs a stake thats when it's on offer!

Nice to see she’s not wasting it all on drink and drugs. Next time I’m in Dudley I know where to go for shuffle.  ;)

Offline Beamer

Can't find your review??

Offline Stapler

Nice to see she’s not wasting it all on drink and drugs. Next time I’m in Dudley I know where to go for shuffle.  ;)

Boylesports bookies!  :music:

Offline Night king

You can't be desperate mate she's rough has funk, I won't touch her if she paid me! Lol

Offline Beamer

No review !
So more bullshit without a review to give it any semblance of anything near the truth

Offline Night king

Yes I agree if you see her you would walk the opposite direction,

Offline Dumper

As anyone got a picture of her save travelling to far

Offline Littlefoot

As anyone got a picture of her save travelling to far

Posting such pic would be against site rules.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 09:19:57 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Night king

Trust me  you wouldn't want to see a picture of you anyway!!!

Offline Night king

Sorry you wouldn't want to see her anyway, may make you throw up, lol

Offline Jazzy yamyam

I visited this Thai Spa Centre Massage place in Bilston Church st, had the same bad experience of bruises on my shoulders.
Texted them at 9.30 to book appointment for 11.00am, got a text back can fit me in for 12.00. i agreed and got there 10 mins early.
The shutters closed, so i decided to phone and ask if it was opening, told they was driving from Dudley and would be there in 5mins, turned up at 12.15 opened shutters and phoned me to come in.
Opened the door paid £40 for 1hr, in the reception desk told to take shoes off and put into shoe rack, led me to the massage room and said take off your clothes and face down on massage table. The room was freezing cold, i asked if there was any portable heater she could put on as they only just opened, she just laughed and said that i would be warm up soon. The woman's name was Leeta, about 5ft tall short hair, 20mins into massage, no swipes at all and  was very rough at massage, was asked if i wanted happy ending, i said yes, she said there is the basic for £20 or £30 for deep massaging to the muscles around the groin area.
Opted for the £30 one and i was very surprised when she stopped and went over to my coat and asked is in here, you have to pay first, i said no its in my jeans, so she passed them to me and i handed over the £30.
She continued to massage my back and now started to used this suction cup or something on my back, it was painfull and the room was still freezing, told me to raise myself up and remain in a doggy style while she oiled me up. 10 mins of trying to make me cum, she stopped and said its no good your time is up, i said i did not come in the shop untill 12.15 and its only 1 o'clock, she said you have 15mins to shower and get changed. Have photos to prove bruises. Well pissed off with this NEGATIVE MASSAGE!! AVOID. :thumbsdown:

Offline The Owl

I visited this Thai Spa Centre Massage place in Bilston Church st, had the same bad experience of bruises on my shoulders.
Texted them at 9.30 to book appointment for 11.00am, got a text back can fit me in for 12.00. i agreed and got there 10 mins early.
The shutters closed, so i decided to phone and ask if it was opening, told they was driving from Dudley and would be there in 5mins, turned up at 12.15 opened shutters and phoned me to come in.
Opened the door paid £40 for 1hr, in the reception desk told to take shoes off and put into shoe rack, led me to the massage room and said take off your clothes and face down on massage table. The room was freezing cold, i asked if there was any portable heater she could put on as they only just opened, she just laughed and said that i would be warm up soon. The woman's name was Leeta, about 5ft tall short hair, 20mins into massage, no swipes at all and  was very rough at massage, was asked if i wanted happy ending, i said yes, she said there is the basic for £20 or £30 for deep massaging to the muscles around the groin area.
Opted for the £30 one and i was very surprised when she stopped and went over to my coat and asked is in here, you have to pay first, i said no its in my jeans, so she passed them to me and i handed over the £30.
She continued to massage my back and now started to used this suction cup or something on my back, it was painfull and the room was still freezing, told me to raise myself up and remain in a doggy style while she oiled me up. 10 mins of trying to make me cum, she stopped and said its no good your time is up, i said i did not come in the shop untill 12.15 and its only 1 o'clock, she said you have 15mins to shower and get changed. Have photos to prove bruises. Well pissed off with this NEGATIVE MASSAGE!! AVOID. :thumbsdown:

You've been on UKP for over 2 years and yet you're incapable of posting your own negative review, instead tacking it on to a positive review, meaning your negative experience could be missed by other punters.

Thanks for your contribution.   :dash:

Offline Rangers54

I feel your pain mate, the pics I took were very worrying, however it did calm down, its now back to normal. I wouldn't visit this establishment again. They are connected to a business in brierley hill, would be interesting to hear if any guys have had similar experiences with that shop. I had the doggy style wanking from behind and it just did nothing for me, she eventually had me on my back and I put my arm round her waist and she slapped my arm very harshly and told me don't touch me again. Killed the moment dead. I'm not a groper or take liberties, I always respect the girl. If she is so against the sexual side of her business then don't offer hr

Offline Stapler

You've been on UKP for over 2 years and yet you're incapable of posting your own negative review, instead tacking it on to a positive review, meaning your negative experience could be missed by other punters.

Thanks for your contribution.   :dash:

Hopefully one of the mods will move it. Thanks for your review anyway Jazzy Yamyam. I was thinking of visiting this place. Not any more. If I am that way I'll stick to Ange by the bookies!

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 08:32:58 am by Stapler »

Offline Jonestown

This sounds like the sink plunger treatment, or she could just be having a laugh, either way, leaving an establishment with "marks" is a complete no no.

Offline Stapler

This sounds like the sink plunger treatment, or she could just be having a laugh, either way, leaving an establishment with "marks" is a complete no no.

I wonder how they would react if somebody asked for a WIHJ!?

Offline Rangers54

Hopefully one of the mods will move it. Thanks for your review anyway Jazzy Yamyam. I was thinking of visiting this place. Not any more. If I am that way I'll stick to Ange by the bookies!

Who is ange by the bookies or is this a street Walker

Offline Littlefoot

If I am that way I'll stick to Ange by the bookies!

Is there somewhere discreet you go, to do the deed?

Offline Stapler

Is there somewhere discreet you go, to do the deed?

She knows where to take you.

Offline Rangers54

She knows where to take you.

Sorry I dont understand the secret language between superior members  :dash:

Offline Stapler

Sorry I dont understand the secret language between superior members  :dash:

If you look back through the thread, this is about a woman in Dudley named Ange. She frequents the bookies and appears to have a gambling problem on the machines. She is not adverse to asking for money when she loses. When asked what's in it for me she will offer you a HJ or BJ. She is not a street walker or an advertised SP.

Hope this clears it up!  :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

Copy / paste this into a proper review.

Offline Rangers54

If you look back through the thread, this is about a woman in Dudley named Ange. She frequents the bookies and appears to have a gambling problem on the machines. She is not adverse to asking for money when she loses. When asked what's in it for me she will offer you a HJ or BJ. She is not a street walker or an advertised SP.

Hope this clears it up!  :hi:

:thumbsup: