Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Tasha Stourbridge  (Read 5031 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5215455) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Pigeon

2nd time meting Tasha. Review over  a week old now.

Early morning appointment £75 45 minutes massage and fun.

Tasha is by far the prettiest and body deadly woman I have had the pleasure seeing naked. Her body really does it for me, her demure and relaxed confidant attitude oozes sex appeal to me.

Massage on massage table upstairs in purpose room. D ting relaxing music and good vibe.

Tasha  is naked throughout massage, happily chats should you wish or not. I like to chat as find it stimulates rather than just remain quiet.

Back massage leg massage then flip over for some of the best traps massaging I’ve had, I’ve had a lot of massages sports therapy in my time. Tasha knows what she is doing!

The view was incredible from having her over me whilst getting the knots out of my traps.

Full massage carried out and onto the fun, Tasha oils herself up applied some to my chest and stomach intimately.. nails an all..

Then onto the HR including lots of the boobs!! Oh the boobs!! There amazing!   
Light kissing and lots of mutual fondling.. and the inevitable release over her immaculate chest..

Happy showered and chat then out the door in all one hour easy..

Got to see her again before the new year!!

If someone could post the link I’d appreciate it thanks

Offline Punterperson1971

2nd time meting Tasha. Review over  a week old now.

Early morning appointment £75 45 minutes massage and fun.

Tasha is by far the prettiest and body deadly woman I have had the pleasure seeing naked. Her body really does it for me, her demure and relaxed confidant attitude oozes sex appeal to me.

Massage on massage table upstairs in purpose room. D ting relaxing music and good vibe.

Tasha  is naked throughout massage, happily chats should you wish or not. I like to chat as find it stimulates rather than just remain quiet.

Back massage leg massage then flip over for some of the best traps massaging I’ve had, I’ve had a lot of massages sports therapy in my time. Tasha knows what she is doing!

The view was incredible from having her over me whilst getting the knots out of my traps.

Full massage carried out and onto the fun, Tasha oils herself up applied some to my chest and stomach intimately.. nails an all..

Then onto the HR including lots of the boobs!! Oh the boobs!! There amazing!   
Light kissing and lots of mutual fondling.. and the inevitable release over her immaculate chest..

Happy showered and chat then out the door in all one hour easy..

Got to see her again before the new year!!

If someone could post the link I’d appreciate it thanks
She looks good pity she doesn’t do fs.

Offline Pigeon

Couldn’t agree more.

She’s a real head turner plus has a great attitude.

I’d pay heavily..

Offline Littlefoot

I like the sound of this 1. So with a 100% positive record on here so far... onto my HL she goes, for a day when I have a lot of time on my hands.  :hi:

Offline Sebco

I used to see her when she offered the full works. She is proper fit and a nice girl.