Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Su at Rugeley Chinese medical centre  (Read 3387 times)

Offline zoomoid

For £30 the friendly and intelligent Su, will give you an invigorating massage followed by a skilled, edging, handjob.  Not much of a room, but an excellent finale. :https://www.yell.com/biz/chinese-medical-centre-rugeley-7911042/

Offline Tightpants

Reads a bit like an advert.
Not been to see Sue for a few years, but "invigorating" is not a word I would use to describe her massage technique.
Irritating prodding with her fingers as I recall. Maybe she has improved?
Excellent edging HJ though

Offline houseboot

Clickable link

External Link/Members Only

Su used to be frequently reviewed here.

My experience, edited version, was :-

"I'm unlikely to pass this way again so probably a one off. Worth a visit if you have that basic need that needs satisfying but other than that, unremarkable. Massage element brief and poor."
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 10:49:52 am by houseboot »

Offline Don Keydick

Used to be £25 perhaps now the massage is invigorating she has put it up a bit

Offline Sherlock

She put it up to £30 earlier this year. The massage is a bit of a prodding effort, but she uses no oil for that bit so you don't get greasy. As reported the HJ is up there with the best and she is looking a lot better these days clothes and hair wise. Still not keen on being touched, I've got away with a sneaky hand on thigh over clothes, but that's it.

Offline redliner69

She is my go to girl.

Can't fault her cock handling skills.  :yahoo:
She will play with you in any position.  :)
I reckon I've come in 5 different positions with her.
Can try several positions in any session.
I've been known to simply lie on my back and let her play with my cock for the whole 30 minutes.
She will put a glove on and stimulate your prostate. (if you ask)
She will listen to instructions, and is happy to comply.

No doubt about it, the more you see her, the more she remembers your likes.

And to be fair, she has started to look better on some occasions. I remember one time this summer and she had a summer frock on. Quite low cut too.
So this session I stayed kneeling in an upright position. Her left hand worked my cock, her right hand played with my balls from behind.
The position meant she was leaning slightly forward offering the odd glimpse. Her face was only about 6 inches from my cock. Looked great from above.

She won't let you touch at all though.

Top VFM at £30.

Offline bang!

Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline happyending

She put it up to £30 earlier this year. The massage is a bit of a prodding effort, but she uses no oil for that bit so you don't get greasy. As reported the HJ is up there with the best and she is looking a lot better these days clothes and hair wise. Still not keen on being touched, I've got away with a sneaky hand on thigh over clothes, but that's it.

Her 'usual' massage style is this prodding and pinching style but if you ask her to do 'normal' flowing strokes instead she'll happily oblige.
Great finish as the other posters say.

Offline redliner69

What's she like looks wise?

She's OK. Looks are subjective of course though.

I'd put her around 50 years old, give or take a few and she has a well proportioned body that I would say is about a 10. If I had to be specific I'd say she is 34,26.34.
She looks better with her hair down.
She possibly doesn't fall into the full milf category of a Suzanna Reid or a Kate Garraway, but she's quite tidy.
I'd certainly have a go if she was in a pub and alone.

Offline watsey

Size 10 !!!
Lummy, she's lost some weight since I last saw her then. I always put her at about size 14 and unattractive. Might have to travel over for another visit.

Offline houseboot

She's OK. Looks are subjective of course though.

I'd put her around 50 years old, give or take a few and she has a well proportioned body that I would say is about a 10. If I had to be specific I'd say she is 34,26.34.
She looks better with her hair down.
She possibly doesn't fall into the full milf category of a Suzanna Reid or a Kate Garraway, but she's quite tidy.
I'd certainly have a go if she was in a pub and alone.

Cardigan?

Offline Samjos

Lost weight

She is as slim as a rake.....
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 07:52:37 am by Samjos »

Offline redliner69

Size 10 !!!
Lummy, she's lost some weight since I last saw her then. I always put her at about size 14 and unattractive. Might have to travel over for another visit.

I've been seeing her for a while, 3 years or so. I would never have said she has ever been more than a 10.  :unknown:
Can't comment if you saw her before that.