Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laurenbabyxxo - Stoke on Trent  (Read 9224 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5445709) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline zac123

External Link/Members Only
Half an hour meet for £100
Its been around 6 months since last my punt due to other things going on but on the night in question i was very horny and wanted to satisfy an urge . Looked on AW for girls that were local and Lauren popped up .She fit the niche for what i was looking for so gave her a ring and the meet was sorted in 5 minutes and the incall address was a mere 10 minute drive from my place .Told me to wait 20 minutes so she could get there as she was out which was fine by me and given a qick text to come and i proceeded to her place .

Her place is just 5 minutes away from the local town centre of Hanley and was given a text to the number and let in .Its a block of flats so you cant park on site but plenty of nearby parking .Anyhow gave her a ring and she let me in and we got formalities sorted . She is very polite and chatty and very pretty with big tits and blowjob lips so i could not wait to get started. We started with some kissing which she was very happy to do and take the lead ,however it was not dfk just mere lip kissing but again fine by me as i was just satisfying an urge. After she went down on me but did state it was Oral with Proection which usually i would be annoyed annoyed about but due to my lust for sex and a blowjob did not complain too much .This whilst protected  was done with enthuasism and she did deepthroat a few times but did say she does not suck balls so i was a bit dissapointed .In between bouts of kissing and her nibbling my ear and kissing my neck and she let me finger her and suck her lovely tits. We then proceeded to fuck and she was very up for it tried a few positions and she was very eager and when the timer went she said forget the timer and we fucked for another 5 minutes .Overall it satisfied my urge and i was relatively happy .If i had been on one of months of punting where i frequent a bit more then maybe i would not of been as satisfied but overall i was very happy as she is a very attractive looking girl and was very uprfront about what she did and was very considerate and gave me a good time . Would i her see her again probably not as i could get a girl who does owo but might not be as attractive so its a 50/50 but id give her a 7/10 for her enthuasism and looks .

Offline InMefan

She's charging an awful lot especially with no owo and no deep french kissing. I suspect she will get a dusty phone with those rates.

Offline robsmith149

Yep far too dear for Stoke when you can get a £40 Hungarian for 1/2 hour with OWO.

Online johnbanebridge

Thanks for the great review.

I am hoping to see her soon. I know she is pricey but I don't think she can be beaten in terms of looks and her body. She seems quite friendly as well.

Offline jezzab220

I saw her about 2 weeks back.

I can honestly say i dont think i've come across a better looking girl from all the ones ive seen.  Almost flawless playboy type without any enhancements.
Face, figure, legs, ass and tits to die for, almost perfect shape. 32F.
And she does ooze class across the board from the apt I visited, the way she presents herself and the lingerie she wears.

On a slightly downside for me.

Comms were all over the place.
The price.
And that she did do OWO but charged an extra £20!!
Lastly and this is a personal thing she's very submissive.  Not much chat and I led almost everything.

But as the previous person said I definately want to give it another go as she just looks so good.

Offline James

her verification pic is on this site, looks average
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fac51

190 quid an hour in Stoke ?!!?

& With NO DFK & an extra 20 quid for OWO.......FFS  :dash: :dash:

Can get an FFM for 200 quid in Manch with lots of DFK & OWO from both SP's.

Her phone must be dusty as.....

Offline tesla

I saw her about 2 weeks back.

I can honestly say i dont think i've come across a better looking girl from all the ones ive seen.  Almost flawless playboy type without any enhancements.
Face, figure, legs, ass and tits to die for, almost perfect shape. 32F.
And she does ooze class across the board from the apt I visited, the way she presents herself and the lingerie she wears.

On a slightly downside for me.

Comms were all over the place.
The price.
And that she did do OWO but charged an extra £20!!
Lastly and this is a personal thing she's very submissive.  Not much chat and I led almost everything.

But as the previous person said I definately want to give it another go as she just looks so good.

this could be your first review

Offline Neojay76

her verification pic is on this site, looks average

IMHO I Wouldn’t say she looks average

Offline jezzab220

Hi just wondered if anyone else has been to see her since and what their experience was?
Was thinking of going again but the submissive side of her (great figure or not) has put me on hold for now.

Offline tesla

Hi just wondered if anyone else has been to see her since and what their experience was?
Was thinking of going again but the submissive side of her (great figure or not) has put me on hold for now.

you failed to pick up the hint from my previous post in this thread, you need to contribute to the site ie leave reviews!

Offline Fac51

you failed to pick up the hint from my previous post in this thread, you need to contribute to the site ie leave reviews!

:sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Online johnbanebridge

I will definitely be seeing her as soon as I back in her area and will certainly do a review.

Offline zac123

So saw Lauren again recently as i was looking for someone on the weekend to see and despite the limited service she is very attractive and is a good listener . Her profile has now been updated and extras are possible at discretion so asked about OWO and agreed a half hour of meet for £100 .
Same venue a block of flats a few minutes away from Hanley town centre and was quickly let in once i gave her a ring . She was dressed in a silky robe and as she led me in let me have a good look of that amazing bum boy was i excited . Money quickly handed over got naked and she proceeded to snog my face off with a lot of enthuasism and just seemed so much more relaxed and up for it .In part she told me she is a lot more nervous and reserved when meeting new people but if she likes and clicks with you she is a lot more up for fun the next time . I asked her if we could proceed to oral and she was happy to oblige she faced me directly winked then went down straight with no gasp of air and started deepthroating me . Asked if i liked having my balls sucked and i said i did and she licked and sucked them as well . After around 15 minutes in on went the condom and a few positions and her kissing and biting my neck and i must say it was like i was with a complete different girl . We ended on me climaxing and her then giving me oral she does not allow cim but on tits but i was alright and i proceeded to get clean and she helped me clean up and was very nice and polite . Safe to say i will likely see her again but not in a rush as £100 for half an hour in stoke is steep but not many girls around in stoke that pretty or that level of service or that young.

Offline bobby_dizzler

190 quid an hour in Stoke ?!!?

& With NO DFK & an extra 20 quid for OWO.......FFS  :dash: :dash:

Can get an FFM for 200 quid in Manch with lots of DFK & OWO from both SP's.

Her phone must be dusty as.....

Can't see it. Can you post it please?

Offline James

Offline slimdude1

Can someone post her verification picture? Looks stunning body wise - even does car meets

Offline zac123

Pretty sure its not availiable atm for us to see . But trust me she is fit . If you meet her and she likes you your in for a treat

Offline James

Offline zac123

It is working just scroll down

Offline Chris1990mcr

Can’t say she’s not attractive.
Has she got a stokie accent?  I just can’t stand that accent.

Offline Beamer

Can someone post her verification photo again please. The link above is not working. Many thanks.

It is working  !!  As above scroll down!!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 01:50:13 pm by Beamer »

Offline slimdude1

Attractive, great body - just charges a fortune.

Still may be worth seeing purely for that phatttarseee

Offline zac123

Can’t say she’s not attractive.
Has she got a stokie accent?  I just can’t stand that accent.
Nope from Manchester

Offline James

I find her average hence not been. She comes to bam a few times
She's also chubby. If she was slim then could get away with it

Offline Pablo02

Too expensive!!!!
No dfk and ow? Get the fuck out of here!
Silly sods paying!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :dash:

Offline zac123

Would not say chubby curvy but in the right places and a bum . Ngl i thought she was average at best when i first met her hence my review as she is attractive but the service was mediocre ,but when i spoke to her again and met her it was different and she did state if she is comfortable pretty much anything goes hence me updating my post with another review . Each to their own on her looks and such i find her fit and she knows how to use her body but i wont deny she is expensive for stoke and the initial prices . But compared to the horrors i have had in the past in stoke its nice to find a girl who isnt off her tit on coke or using pictures which are old its a relief but i wont be back in a hurry .
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 09:52:48 pm by zac123 »

Offline Fac51

Would not say chubby curvy but in the right places and a bum . Ngl i thought she was average at best when i first met her hence my review as she is attractive but the service was mediocre ,but when i spoke to her again and met her it was different and she did state if she is comfortable pretty much anything goes hence me updating my post with another review . Each to their own on her looks and such i find her fit and she knows how to use her body but i wont deny she is expensive for stoke and the initial prices . But compared to the horrors i have had in the past in stoke its nice to find a girl who isnt off her tit on coke or using pictures which are old its a relief but i wont be back in a hurry .

Or as an alternative - just pop up to Manchester where's there is far superior choice at cheaper prices....!

Offline Compact92

She wants 180 an hour now. Is that the new going rate

Offline GingerNuts

In the original review it was £100/30 minutes, which hasn't changed, so I assume her hourly rate hasn't changed either. It's still high for Stoke, indeed most places.

Offline James

Looks like it. A few girls are 180 in midlands now. Most aint worth that

Offline bonham

Fucking hell there's gotta be better in old people's home then most off them  :rolleyes: