Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worcester - St John - Baan Sabai Thai  (Read 7807 times)

Offline razman44

Second time visit - so thought a review was appropriate

External Link/Members Only

Very tall thai woman around 30ish I guess. Quite Friendly, though not much conversation, English isnt brilliant.
Set in a quiet road in St Johns. Massage was in the downstairs front room; very large wooden massage couch - generally well decorated.

Very sensual massage on the back with plenty of CC swipes and ball fondling - turned over for the main course, towel placed strageically for at least 1 minute before being wiped off and offered a blowjob. The blowjob was excellent with her swallowing at the end. Allowed plenty of feeling of her breasts and had my hand down her pants (more on that in a bit)
Finished off the massage and was out within the hour.

She had never discussed prices, so was somewhat taken aback with a request for £100; settled on £80. It was a good sensual massage and a fantastic blowjob. She did say that she had to be careful if there were other people in the house! I think she shares it with others?

Now the interesting bit. I said she was tall - I have my suspicions she is a ladyboy. Yes I know I had my hand in her pants but it wasnt conclusive either way?

Offline razman44

Well, if you had managed to read the original post you might have been able to interpret the words that it was inconclusive - which means I couldnt tell whether she did or she didnt.

Offline theejaculator

Well she looks a bit masculine from the photo....but you've been twice ? As long as you enjoyed yourself that's all that really matters

Offline seandana

Well, if you had managed to read the original post you might have been able to interpret the words that it was inconclusive - which means I couldnt tell whether she did or she didnt.

I read the the original post where you said you had your hand inside her pants and you said it was inconclusive but surely you would have felt a cock if there was one in there, not that it matters as long as you had a good time . :hi:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 11:17:25 am by seandana »

Offline Beamer

Cost? All inc? Or extra?

Thanks

FFS.........
Read the review.
He says it was a total cost!!  :dash:

Offline Reginald Poofter

She does look a tad masculine in the second photo where she's got her hands together, although as other's said, as long as you enjoyed yourself what does it really matter?

Offline dog999

Cost? All inc? Or extra?

Thanks
Should read. Cock? All inc? Or extra?!. :D :D

Offline BrumTallGuy

Thats quite tempting  as hardly any fbsm providers do oral... but not sure on leaving the price till the end... i have no problem with her having a cock or not either.

Offline Jake.mackie

Has a new WhatsApp photo. Very tall and masculine

Offline Drlurve

If you look at the photo with her hair up - my gaydar is saying Ladyboy. (Not that there's anything wrong with that - at least they know how to handle a cock)  :thumbsup:

Offline Reginald Poofter

Also on Facebook External Link/Members Only

A bit of digging on there confirms the OP's original thoughts and what the majority of us thought too.

Offline dog999

One 'lady boy' friend from Pattaya is recommending her massage service!. I think this says all we need to know. :D

Offline Mrinyourface

I can confirm all your suspicions. She has a cock. She's a very shy and quite girl. But happy to let you play with her if you ask nicely. Really, really nice girl and a fantastic massage. I mainly see her just for massage, sometimes though I'm feeling adventurous and we mutually play.

Online GingerNuts

I can confirm all your suspicions. She has a cock. She's a very shy and quite girl. But happy to let you play with her if you ask nicely. Really, really nice girl and a fantastic massage. I mainly see her just for massage, sometimes though I'm feeling adventurous and we mutually play.

Perhaps you could expand and post your first review.

Offline dog999

Offline dog999

How much do you pay?, on her/his add it say's 1 hr £40. :hi: