Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secretxsarah - Coventry  (Read 372 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4776787) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Cheetah_321

External Link/Members Only

Arranged to meet this WG, Called and agreed a time to meet yesterday. Few hours before, i called to ask for postcode and was told if 'i had read the profile it states half deposit before the meet, then the rest on arrival' The only thing i could find is if she is travelling to me, but i asked for in-call. Anyway as i am not 100% certain with deposits especially with an unknown WG, i decided to leave it. Her attitude through text after wasn't very good... She then says find someone else and i don't take shit from foreigners! No im not a foreigner but this WG doesn't seem right.

Offline Sparta Prada

Sorry to hear about this.

I was in Coventry last week, saw the profile, no answer to my call but received a text message back saying where she was staying had a poor signal so to continue comms by text, which was a bit of a red flag IMO. I can’t quite put my finger on it but something just didn’t ring true to me from the messaging so I gave up and went to Rainbow Nature instead, review to follow.