Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca Brasil - Wimbledon Park  (Read 1539 times)

holland

I met Bianca

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Easy by maid

Paid: £70 per 30min

Girl: Bianca is a very hot young Brazilian girl. She has an incredible bubble butt and a very slim torso. She has a very large V shape tattoo on her back which suits her very well. Her breast is small and natural and she is facially pleasant. Her pussy is delicious and she has small labia. Her pussy is quite tight and she gets very wet. :wacko:

Service/experience: FK (No DFK), OWO, RO, face sitting, Rimming (giving), fingering, penetration protected (different positions). CIM and Anal apparently are available as extras.
Bianca is nice and smiley and I would say that we both genuinely enjoyed a good session of sex together. Her bum is her best asset and I fucked her hard in doggy for most of the session while she was actively twerking her bum  :wacko: There is a large mirror close to the bed which was the perfect add on to enjoy the view of the action. I also intensively sucked her pussy which she seemed to enjoy by making the right noises and movements.

Verdict: I was a bit  unsure about her before the booking but eventually I regretted to have booked her for just 30 min. She can handle a good hard pound and she is keen to enjoy and deliver good sex.  I should go back one day. :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Girl: Bianca is a very hot young Brazilian girl. She has an incredible bubble butt and a very slim torso.

Her bum is her best asset and I fucked her hard in doggy for most of the session while she was actively twerking her bum  :wacko:

Can you provide an answer the perrenial question - clues are as above?

Thank you  ;) :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

holland

Can you provide an answer the perrenial question - clues are as above?

Thank you  ;) :thumbsup:

Bubble butt, a great one! Better in reality than in the pictures :thumbsup:

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review H

How would your rate her facially ? How tall do you reckon she is ?

holland

Thanks for the review H

How would your rate her facially ? How tall do you reckon she is ?

Thanks for the images Sinz :hi:

I think she was around 170cm. but most of the time she was prone with her bum up so im not so sure :sarcastic:

Facially i would say 6out of10. Not quite my type but she looked better when she smiled.

Id like to repeat the lack of DFK which thinking again it was a bit annoying
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 10:37:13 am by holland »