Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabu Brasil - Anyone seen her yet?  (Read 1005 times)

Offline r0ckstar

Hi all,

Has anyone seen this hot girl? Can't find any reviews on her i'm afraid.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers! 🍺

Offline Bassman

Also has an AW profile

Yes I believe the user: last_days_of_logan has seen her. I think he was a tad underwhelmed. I’m sure he’ll be along..

Offline last_days_of_logan

Also has an AW profile

If you are talking about Gaby brazil i have seen her

she is real and that is her body. i am not really great with the "all business" type ladies so the punt was not good for me..she is not spectacular and towards the end of a 15 mins punt about 7 to 8 mins in she started rushing me and almost got irritated that i hadnt come yet and was like a "for fuck sake just come already wtf man??!!" type attitude...this killed my wood completely

nice soft fake bolt on, ass is like on an athletic toned style body but the ass is not big at all...medium size on a small body

know what you are there for , like REALLY know, which is ..get in-fuck hard - get out. pump and dump at best making sure you ignore any potential bad body language and bang away.....you should have a decent time with that

i wouldnt reccomend anything more....i'll be honest i dont actually reccomend her at all personally but its like telling someone not to buy something he has his heart set on..sometimes you just have to experience the bad to learn the lesson

good luck mate....if you do go there i hope you enjoy it

Offline peter purves

If you are talking about Gaby brazil i have seen her

she is real and that is her body. i am not really great with the "all business" type ladies so the punt was not good for me..she is not spectacular and towards the end of a 15 mins punt about 7 to 8 mins in she started rushing me and almost got irritated that i hadnt come yet and was like a "for fuck sake just come already wtf man??!!" type attitude...this killed my wood completely

nice soft fake bolt on, ass is like on an athletic toned style body but the ass is not big at all...medium size on a small body

know what you are there for , like REALLY know, which is ..get in-fuck hard - get out. pump and dump at best making sure you ignore any potential bad body language and bang away.....you should have a decent time with that

i wouldnt reccomend anything more....i'll be honest i dont actually reccomend her at all personally but its like telling someone not to buy something he has his heart set on..sometimes you just have to experience the bad to learn the lesson

good luck mate....if you do go there i hope you enjoy it

Just for clarification is Gabu Alexia?

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Just for clarification is Gabu Alexia?

Cheers

not Gabu Brasil...i assume the OP means Gab'Y' Brasil

Offline peter purves

not Gabu Brasil...i assume the OP means Gab'Y' Brasil

Excuse me, still confused.

last day of logan have you seen Alexia??

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline r0ckstar

Cheers for the thorough feeedback mate! Can't even see her now as both VS and AW profiles have been taken by a different girl :(

Excuse me, still confused.

last day of logan have you seen Alexia??

Cheers

ah right, new girl taken the profile

no i have not seen alexia....looks nice but no