Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: graceillicit - Shoreditch, Liverpool st  (Read 1179 times)

2 review(s) for gracelittle (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Garage man

//www.adultwork.com/3816473

1 hour incall £300.

Coms via AW a few days in advance then text. Excellent

Definitely the girl in profile- stunning (in my opinion)

Accommodation- an apartment, no issues

I met Grace a couple of months ago. My holy grail is a stunning British girl in her twenties who delivers the hedonistic service on her profile.

I will be kind and say I don’t think I was up to her standard. Unfortunately it showed.

In summary she explained that she built relationships over time when more services are included. What I ended up with is a bit of a cuddle a brief (not unenjoyable) OW and sex in cowgirl with a lot of chat.

Yes I had sex with a stunning attractive woman but left feeling I was not good enough for her. At £300 an hour ther are better ways of spending money than building up to the good stuff!

Total action about 15 - 20 minutes.

The search continues- any recommendations apppreciated.

2 review(s) found for gracelittle linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Online Tokidoe

I will be kind and say I don’t think I was up to her standard. Unfortunately it showed.

In summary she explained that she built relationships over time when more services are included. What I ended up with is a bit of a cuddle a brief (not unenjoyable) OW and sex in cowgirl with a lot of chat.

Yes I had sex with a stunning attractive woman but left feeling I was not good enough for her. At £300 an hour ther are better ways of spending money than building up to the good stuff!

Sounds like terrible service as we’re the ones paying for it. Never really went ahead with her cause the profile pics TGTBT for me but thanks for confirming.

Not sure why we should be matching her standard but I guess it’s service based on her fancying the punter to a degree so a case of YMMV, or are you saying that it’s a money(and time) investment to get her to provide more? Would’ve expected some extras if she wanted to make most of the money.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 06:25:34 pm by Tokidoe »

Offline Bornslippy

I would be mortified if I had paid £150, let alone £300, for that God awful service! Takes the piss
I really hope that she suffers from a dusty phone. I realky do
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 10:31:34 am by Bornslippy »

Offline Garage man

She is part time and I guess has a number of regs and meets new clients from time to time. I think she thinks she is more SB than SW and wants to build a relationship before giving the good stuff away.

On the the other hand she might have found me so awful she couldn’t bear going through anything but the bear minimum with me. Yes unprofessional but this game is a lottery. I lost this one but next time……

I am fortunate I can afford the losses. Hopefully others will be aware to make their choice