Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Callykar, banham, norfolk  (Read 1895 times)

Offline myredsass

Has anyone seen her ?

External Link/Members Only

Have done a search and the only thing I found was a punter saying he thought she may have been previously known as 'dream girl cassie'.
Can anyone confirm this, because having seen cassie before it would put her at the top of my list.

Offline norfolk tiger

As far as I know I think she is the same girl. I did see her as cassie a couple of years back.

vt

As far as I know I think she is the same girl. I did see her as cassie a couple of years back.

...and?...   :)

vt

I suppose I'm asking for more details...

Is 32yo accurate or is she closer to 42yo?

Is her face attractive?

Was she enthusiastic/responsive?

Offline myredsass

I'd say her age was accurate and yes, she is attractive.

I found cassie to be very good, enthusiastic and responsive, enjoyed oral both ways and her reverse cowboy technique is great, you get such a view as she works up and down your shaft

Only thing that I didn't like was her husband called her phone as I was dressing, made me feel a little uncomfortable

Offline myredsass

I'm also a fan of the larger pussy lips which she has  :P

Offline socks

I'd say her age was accurate and yes, she is attractive.

I found cassie to be very good, enthusiastic and responsive, enjoyed oral both ways and her reverse cowboy technique is great, you get such a view as she works up and down your shaft

Only thing that I didn't like was her husband called her phone as I was dressing, made me feel a little uncomfortable

I think I mentioned believing they were the same person a while back. And yes if she is, definitely worth seeing.

What a coincidence re her reverse cowgirl. She was great at it for me too. I remember her riding me that way, bending over and pulling her bum cheeks apart and telling me it was so I got a better view of her arsehole as I fucked her! :)

Offline myredsass

What a coincidence re her reverse cowgirl. She was great at it for me too. I remember her riding me that way, bending over and pulling her bum cheeks apart and telling me it was so I got a better view of her arsehole as I fucked her! :)

I believe it was your post I read that lead me to believe they are the same and I thank you for that, it was also reading you post the reminded me of her reverse cowgirl, it must have been about 2 years ago I saw her

Offline socks

ah right - I've got a memory like shite me tee hee! :crazy: Better to say a good thing twice than not at all   :cool:

Offline myredsass

So I contacted Cally about 2 weeks ago to see if she was working that night but plans changed and I never made a booking.

This morning I receive a text from her with just 'X' in it, so I thought, ok why not, couple of texts back and fourth, I then work out a way to get away from work so I call to arrange a time, she said she couldn't do the time I wanted and she would text me later,

Still waiting and she isn't answering my text either.

Offline madeinwales56

So I contacted Cally about 2 weeks ago to see if she was working that night but plans changed and I never made a booking.

This morning I receive a text from her with just 'X' in it, so I thought, ok why not, couple of texts back and fourth, I then work out a way to get away from work so I call to arrange a time, she said she couldn't do the time I wanted and she would text me later,

Still waiting and she isn't answering my text either.

She's a prossie. Try not to get your expectations too high.

pokenn

Offline gorge

I saw her 3-4 years ago. She was a great punt. Spent 4 hrs with her one summer's afternoon. She has a good body and is pretty and easy to get on with. She has nice big labia just the way I like them.
I would say the pictures on AW do not do her justice. I would say she was between 25-30 when I saw her so she'd be late 20's/early 30's now.

Offline myredsass

Got to see her yesterday, so I can now confirm the rumours that she was dream girl cassie.

As I expected, I had an amazing time with a good looking woman.

She did explain that she will be doing less of this now, maybe down to 3 days a week so get in there and enjoy her while you can

Offline socks

Glad you had a good time. Did you ask for and if so did she do filming/pics? It's on her profile but I remember her being quite reluctant

Offline myredsass

Sorry Socks, not my thing so didn't think to ask.