Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top Tier Experience Request  (Read 1536 times)

Offline Lillylover

Hi all,

Got a bonus coming up and looking to treat myself with a more premier experience in central London (zones 1-3 area).

Willing to spend up to £500 for at least an hour, looking for a model-esque girl aged 18-30, preference for slim, busty and natural but I’m open minded.

No preference on nationality, as long as comms/experience isn’t hampered by someone who has little clue what I’m saying (always likely anyway with a Scottish accent). In terms of experience, vanilla GFE expectations, someone confident who can seduce me in her lingerie before usual FK/OWO/protected sex.

I’ve had a look at some of the regular sites, but hoping that your collective expertise can help me unearth a gem.

Thanks in advance.

Online jesse4585

Not all gems cope well with being publicly unearthed, the the best way to tap our collective experience is probably to put in a good few hours reading. But as I see you've gave us some good detailed reviews, I'll try to help out. :hi:

Maybe External Link/Members Only  is the sort you're after. See this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=359684.0  & maybe checkout  rafathegaffa's other reviews as he's being doing lots of recent punting with high tier London lasses.

There's a gem I've been punting recently at £300/hour but she fails on several of your criteria.  From my own experience I'd recommend  External Link/Members Only for you.  See my review -  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=359131.0 - for why   I think she's "someone confident who can seduce you in her lingerie" More just good sized perky medium tits though, maybe not busty.  An idea might be to book her for 90 mins and tell Diva you'd like her to act extra seductive with you for the first 15 mins or so, and not rush to the action?

Another thing,   the wider consensus of the site (though some on this sub board might not agree) seems to be that paying more money does little to increase your chances of getting a top tier experience.  Many say indie lasses tend to be better value than agencies. It's been a few years since I've punted an indie from AdultWork so cant advise specifics, but a few hours checking out the London review board might be rewarding for you.

Online jesse4585

I punted Percival again, she wasn't so impressive 2nd time around. Less energy, less charming, and her makeup wasn't done as well so she seemed less pretty.   Still a decent punt, she's a nice lass and she was still eager to please, but based on the 2nd visit I'd class her more mid to high tier, not top tier like you were asking for.

Offline jimbobted

Have a look on KLE collective.
I've punted a few of them. Scarlett May fits your requirements except she doesn't do OWO. She's 32 I believe (she told me her real age when I first saw her) but smoking hot and gives perfect service. If face fucking is your thing she loves it more than vaginal sex and will take a full on face fuck, she's also into light submission and bondage. She's to expensive for me now, for those prices I want OWO, CIM, swallow bondage and full submission/bondage.

Abby Joansen is very attractive physically but I found her somewhat cold and offputting manner.

Some other attractive girls on there. Some are a bit stuck up but once you get them naked they're just whores like the rest of them.

Offline rockinghut

Have a look on KLE collective.
I've punted a few of them. Scarlett May fits your requirements except she doesn't do OWO. She's 32 I believe (she told me her real age when I first saw her) but smoking hot and gives perfect service. If face fucking is your thing she loves it more than vaginal sex and will take a full on face fuck, she's also into light submission and bondage. She's to expensive for me now, for those prices I want OWO, CIM, swallow bondage and full submission/bondage.

Abby Joansen is very attractive physically but I found her somewhat cold and offputting manner.

Some other attractive girls on there. Some are a bit stuck up but once you get them naked they're just whores like the rest of them.

I have seen a couple from there in the past, including Scarlett May, but am finding getting a booking now impossible due to their requirements for ID/verification. How did you get around that, or are you giving away your LinkedIn/driving license etc?

Offline jimbobted

I have seen a couple from there in the past, including Scarlett May, but am finding getting a booking now impossible due to their requirements for ID/verification. How did you get around that, or are you giving away your LinkedIn/driving license etc?
No I don't see any girls that require any of that shit. Some just don't bother if you send them a coherent email and come across as the normal bloke you are.
Only one WG has ever had my real name, and that's because I paid her by bank transfer as I didn't want to wander round London with a grand in my pocket, so thought that was the lowest risk option. If you Google my name you don't "find" me unless you know the sector I work in or area of the country I live, so safeish so long as I'm circumspect with what I reveal about myself in the meet.
No fucking way is any working girl getting my linkedin etc. They absolutely do not need any of that shit. Seems to be year another American import like Black Friday and other such bollocks. If that's a deal breaker for them, fine, I'll go fuck someone less nosy.