Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alma (Big Mega Ass) - Hackney  (Read 5149 times)

carlsen

External Link/Members Only

The link is not for Alma anymore. I'm sad to say she seems to have left. Does anyone know where?

Unbelievable! I'll say it again: unbelievable! I've never seen a body even approaching hers on a WG and I doubt I've seen many like hers online. She is shaped like a cartoon- you know when someone draws an exaggerated Amazonian form and you think well nobody is that shape really? Well she IS shaped like that. Way beyond a Coca-cola bottle. She has a small waist but then her booty juts out an insane distance.
She's also pretty busty although most won't comment on that because her booty is so remarkable. When you're with her you gaze in wonder at the arse and I find I often trick myself into thinking she must be big everywhere, like a BBW, but then you look at her waist and realise she isn't at all.

I know others haven't had such a great service but I've seen her twice and I would see her again. I saw her in Hackney but I now realise she is £20 more there than she is in Camberwell. I've established a bit of rapport with her and, despite her English not being great and my Spanish being worse, she seems very cool. She's from Haiti and has light brown skin. Considering she doesn't wear make up she is clearly very pretty too. I paid £120 for the hour and 20 extra to give her oral and rim her. I was unsure about that but I knew that I couldn't be near a once in a lifetime booty like that and not taste it. She explained that she doesn't like oral, hence the charge, but she certainly enjoyed it this time. I also ended up massaging her, which I haven't done for many many years but we had a pretty sensual session and she was really into it. Btw, the view when taking her doggy will live with me forever. It usually takes me a long time to cum- sometimes I don't manage it in the hour in fact- but I defy anyone to fuck her in that position for a decent amount of time and be able to keep the wolf from the door. Don't care if this sounds fluffy- I had a good experience with her although I know others didn't.

nicholasbrown92

ive met alma twice in Camberwell her body really is amazing ;) but she did come across as abit lazy to me ....shes now in Tottenham and a few weeks ago was in stratford  External Link/Members Only

carlsen

ive met alma twice in Camberwell her body really is amazing ;) but she did come across as abit lazy to me ....shes now in Tottenham and a few weeks ago was in stratford  External Link/Members Only

Awesome! I thought she had gone back to Spain. I will certainly see her again. I know what you mean about being lazy but that body must be one in 10 million!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Still to this day I struggle to understand why guys go crazy over her her reviews alone should put people off plus that body is heavily modified and unnatural  :hi:

Online Stealthmode

Still to this day I struggle to understand why guys go crazy over her her reviews alone should put people off plus that body is heavily modified and unnatural  :hi:

To be fair. She made me cum in a dom within 15mins. That alone puts tick in the like column for me. Just to be sure I went again and the same result. Although I totally understand the negs she recieved   

carlsen

I think she's natural. I may be wrong about the arse but I can tell her tits are completely natural. I just think Dominican women are built a different way. You could not manufacture that shape feel and size imo.

As I said her body is unlike any I've seen- in person or even online. Plus I got on well with her.

I think she's natural. I may be wrong about the arse but I can tell her tits are completely natural. I just think Dominican women are built a different way. You could not manufacture that shape feel and size imo.

As I said her body is unlike any I've seen- in person or even online. Plus I got on well with her.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna call you out on this one she is not natural and you talk a lot of nonsense about Dominican women being built different. She's actually from Haiti, her body is fake as hell I've never punted with her but I have seen her in line ups at least twice and it's plain to see she has had liposuction and been under the knife.

Some guys  :wacko: :wacko:

carlsen

I'm sorry but I'm gonna call you out on this one she is not natural and you talk a lot of nonsense about Dominican women being built different. She's actually from Haiti, her body is fake as hell I've never punted with her but I have seen her in line ups at least twice and it's plain to see she has had liposuction and been under the knife.

Some guys  :wacko: :wacko:

You haven't punted with her? Telling. I've spoken to her a fair bit and her family live in Haiti but are not from there. Her body may be fake as well or it may be natural. I doubt that you or I are certain so maybe be a little less bombastic and condescending? The difference is I've seen her 3 times and you've seen her 0 times so maybe I have a little more evidence to go on and I saw no signs of fakery. I may be wrong but at least I acknowledge what I can't be certain of.

Offline pumps

You see, I thought she had the new style of surgery where they remove fat from from their guts and pump it into their asses,  I've noticed quite a few of the black latina prossies are rocking that style of surgery recently.

If not for her face which pushes all my buttons, I'd struggle to nut with her....because unless she takes a shine to you her attitude can comes across like  "I'm doing you a favour"

The way the Latina market has been since 2014, there's no such thing as a natural anymore. Sad times.

carlsen

You see, I thought she had the new style of surgery where they remove fat from from their guts and pump it into their asses,  I've noticed quite a few of the black latina prossies are rocking that style of surgery recently.

If not for her face which pushes all my buttons, I'd struggle to nut with her....because unless she takes a shine to you her attitude can comes across like  "I'm doing you a favour"

The way the Latina market has been since 2014, there's no such thing as a natural anymore. Sad times.

You may be right. It's just I've seen a lot of latin girls where you can feel and see their arses are fake- someone like Tayla of Wimbledon, who is absolutely fantastic btw and someone I'd return to repeatedly. However, her arse just feels so natural to me and I don't see how you achieve that insane shelf that runs from her hips through surgery. Perhaps I'm wrong and I'm just not party to an incredible new way of operating. Actually, I have a vague memory of her telling me she is natural.

Offline pumps

You may be right. It's just I've seen a lot of latin girls where you can feel and see their arses are fake-

well technically if it was her own fat pumped back into her butt it wouldn't be a lie if she said it was natural.

Actually, I have a vague memory of her telling me she is natural.

"My arse is not natural" - Said no Latin prossie ever in the history of prostitution and fake butts  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline romeok

Does anybody know where she's got to . Obviously stopped working, but is she actually available anyhere.... re-surfaced?

Does anybody know where she's got to . Obviously stopped working, but is she actually available anyhere.... re-surfaced?

Do you not think that this behaviour is not weird you have brought back three threads about this prossie.

Infact why don't you go to camberwell with her picture and ask random people on the street where she is  :dash:

Offline Dorian94

External Link/Members Only

The link is not for Alma anymore. I'm sad to say she seems to have left. Does anyone know where?

Unbelievable! I'll say it again: unbelievable! I've never seen a body even approaching hers on a WG and I doubt I've seen many like hers online. She is shaped like a cartoon- you know when someone draws an exaggerated Amazonian form and you think well nobody is that shape really? Well she IS shaped like that. Way beyond a Coca-cola bottle. She has a small waist but then her booty juts out an insane distance.
She's also pretty busty although most won't comment on that because her booty is so remarkable. When you're with her you gaze in wonder at the arse and I find I often trick myself into thinking she must be big everywhere, like a BBW, but then you look at her waist and realise she isn't at all.

I know others haven't had such a great service but I've seen her twice and I would see her again. I saw her in Hackney but I now realise she is £20 more there than she is in Camberwell. I've established a bit of rapport with her and, despite her English not being great and my Spanish being worse, she seems very cool. She's from Haiti and has light brown skin. Considering she doesn't wear make up she is clearly very pretty too. I paid £120 for the hour and 20 extra to give her oral and rim her. I was unsure about that but I knew that I couldn't be near a once in a lifetime booty like that and not taste it. She explained that she doesn't like oral, hence the charge, but she certainly enjoyed it this time. I also ended up massaging her, which I haven't done for many many years but we had a pretty sensual session and she was really into it. Btw, the view when taking her doggy will live with me forever. It usually takes me a long time to cum- sometimes I don't manage it in the hour in fact- but I defy anyone to fuck her in that position for a decent amount of time and be able to keep the wolf from the door. Don't care if this sounds fluffy- I had a good experience with her although I know others didn't.

Hi guys sorry so the girl in the link is not alma isn't she ? She seems to have a big ass as well