Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daytime hotel  (Read 2591 times)

Johnsonshire

I'm looking at making a couple of 2 hour bookings during the day, will need to be in a hotel because of the OH, and in normal working hours. Do hotels offer daytime rooms? For 'business meetings'

Offline Blue84

Just Google day room hotel. There are a couple of sites

Scarlet0

Hi J!

Here's a starting point for you:-

External Link/Members Only

Have a Happy 2015!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 10:30:13 am by Scarlet0 »

Offline dieseldriver

Ibis sometimes do day rooms? Used the one in Thurrock few times. Also, I suspect some WGs also use it for day punts? But with the added on price of the WG, can be an expensive punt. I used Ibis for couple of ladies met via on line dating. So the price of the room cheaper than an in call. However, trying to get a date with on line dating is becoming very difficult with so many guy outweighing the ladies. As one said in mail "its a buyers market with so many men, so we can be choosy who to meet"!!!

Offline Zeusthedoc

just ran a quick search on a few sites - prices are coming back roughly the rate of a room for the whole night...

why not just book / check-in and then check-out early...at least you'd have the option of staying till 11/12 the following day - incase!

Offline robbie54321

I'm a frequent user of london day room bookings. They are easy to book. £50-£80 gets a 9-5 or 10-6 double in a nice London hotel with room service if required.
I always use

No problems

Offline Zeusthedoc

I'm a frequent user of london day room bookings. They are easy to book. £50-£80 gets a 9-5 or 10-6 double in a nice London hotel with room service if required.
I always use

No problems

If I can...
what is a full price for the same hotels?

Offline jsparky

If I can...
what is a full price for the same hotels?

Some peoples could be so lazy; go do your homework! :dash:

Offline j122

Booked far enough in advance a premier inn is £29 for the night.

anhel

Well advanced booking requires a deposit on a card, which may lead to "Honey, why is there a charge for Premier Inn on this month's bill?"

Right?

While on topic, can anyone chime in about how well places handle renting rooms with cash, especially if you want to book in advance and pay the deposit with cash?

Offline robbie54321

Well advanced booking requires a deposit on a card, which may lead to "Honey, why is there a charge for Premier Inn on this month's bill?"

Right?

While on topic, can anyone chime in about how well places handle renting rooms with cash, especially if you want to book in advance and pay the deposit with cash?

On 9-5 rooms there is no deposit. You can pay the full amount in cash on the day of the booking

Offline iceraider

Right?

Prepaid Mastercard for this exact reason

Offline dieseldriver

Right?

Couple ways out of this that I sometimes use. Get one of those pre-paid cards, and top it up with enough money to cover the cost. As they are either visa or mastercard, can be done on line and nothing comes your home. Or if you want yo use existing card, opt for paperless statements. Most credit/debit card companies now give you that option. But have to keep the log-in details secret so her indoors can't get access.   :D

Offline Zeusthedoc

Some peoples could be so lazy; go do your homework! :dash:

If you scroll up - you'll see my comment

just ran a quick search on a few sites - prices are coming back roughly the rate of a room for the whole night...

why not just book / check-in and then check-out early...at least you'd have the option of staying till 11/12 the following day - incase!

I already check the prices....

now you'll be thinking - why ask....

I always use

No problems

As there was no mention of a hotel name - I opted for asking the price of rooms rather than the names of the hotels. it's a bit more discreet. I guess i'll have to make the point more explicitly for the people too lazy to read between the lines -
what have people who've used the daytime booking found the price difference between booking for a few hours and a regular hotel stay in those same hotels. My argument is that - It appears as those it's roughly the same price. why not just book a regular room and then check out early, when you've climbed off the WG and had a shower.

Offline Roth

I'm looking at making a couple of 2 hour bookings during the day, will need to be in a hotel because of the OH, and in normal working hours. Do hotels offer daytime rooms? For 'business meetings'

Why bother?  Just book a couple of incalls.  Cheaper usually.

Offline akauya

Why bother?  Just book a couple of incalls.  Cheaper usually.

Because some girls only offer outcalls.

Offline Roth

Because some girls only offer outcalls.

Each to their own.  My preference is incall and save any cash that I would of spent on a room on the next incall.  But I can see the attraction of some outcall only prossies.

Offline akauya

Each to their own.  My preference is incall and save any cash that I would of spent on a room on the next incall.  But I can see the attraction of some outcall only prossies.

Indeed. I would love to fuck some outcall only prossies but the added hotel room cost makes the whole punt way too expensive for me. So I stick to incalls only (for the time being anyway).

Jason

Here is my post to the relevant thread in the London section about hotels. In addition to what I already mentioned on the topic of day time hotels I should say that Hil**n has an option for day time reservations (by selecting check-in and check-out date to be the same). Regarding pricing generally it is not worth paying over £70 for daytime usage. And to answer a question posted above. The fee for normal overnight usage varies. If you try to book last minute the prices tend to be very high -- on the other hand for daytime usage via the relevant sites is fixed up until 11:59pm of the previous day (same day it skyrockets).
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 01:41:13 pm by Jason »

Offline dieseldriver

Got in call tomorrow at Ibis. Think they charge around £40 for day room? However, done search of same hotel and price for one night £66!!! As she is charging £120, don't think she would do it for £54. Also, 12 30 appointment. Too early for one night check in. I'll see if she will tell me how much she paid? Watch this space........

potato

Got in call tomorrow at Ibis. Think they charge around £40 for day room? However, done search of same hotel and price for one night £66!!! As she is charging £120, don't think she would do it for £54. Also, 12 30 appointment. Too early for one night check in. I'll see if she will tell me how much she paid? Watch this space........

It won't be just you, she will spread the cost over a few punters. Once she has the first one that covers her costs and some profit then every other one is a bonus..

Offline dieseldriver

She used the Ibis in my area, £66 no day room rate. Not only her, but also had a friend WG using the room next door!! She travels around using Ibis only so punters can just walk in without the hassle of entry cards like Travelodge and Premier Inn use. Told me she is known to the hotel staff. They know what she does. They even asked her yesterday if would like a room next to her friend. Staffed mainly by French, great laid-back approach