Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booked a Trio - No Idea What To Do!  (Read 5443 times)

Offline EuphoricFedora

So I've booked a trio for next month - 2 hour session. It's obviously the more expensive of sessions I've had previously, so I want to make sure I make the most of it. Definitely want to finish with 3-girl OWO, but beyond that I'm not really sure what to request  :unknown:

Anyone had a trio before and can suggest ideas?

Thanks

Offline madeinwales56

Tis the season to be trolling, tra la la la la la la la la ...

Offline EuphoricFedora

Tis the season to be trolling, tra la la la la la la la la ...

Unhelpful, but entertaining. Thanks!  :lol:

fredpunter

If you don't know what you want to do with them then why book them? Aren't you doing this in the wrong sequence?

Offline NIK

So I've booked a trio for next month - 2 hour session. It's obviously the more expensive of sessions I've had previously, so I want to make sure I make the most of it. Definitely want to finish with 3-girl OWO, but beyond that I'm not really sure what to request  :unknown:

Anyone had a trio before and can suggest ideas?

Thanks

Even I've never had that. Plenty of duos (invariably crap) but never a full trio. Only time I've had three in the room was for about five minutes or so when I had a duo at Arabesque Bury and a third girl came in briefly to do watersports.
Would love it in theory, but I reckon the extravagance won't justify the return. Certainly if it's anything like most of my duos.  :thumbsdown:

Offline EuphoricFedora

If you don't know what you want to do with them then why book them? Aren't you doing this in the wrong sequence?

Haha, I wondered that myself. The allure of 3 pairs of eyes looking up at you from down there is all the motivation I needed. Now I just need more ideas!  :lol: :wacko:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:04:27 pm by EuphoricFedora »

Offline EuphoricFedora

Would love it in theory, but I reckon the extravagance won't justify the return. Certainly if it's anything like most of my duos.  :thumbsdown:

I've had a couple of duos and loved them. Hoping it's gonna be +50% better than them

Offline madeinwales56

Would you like to give us a link to the trio of lucky ladies? Or are you keeping them all to yourself?

Offline EuphoricFedora

Have you seen any of them before?

Seen Cindy before - of course, she was awesome. Not seen the other two

Offline RedKettle

Relax - with three booked it is likely that only 1 will turn up anyway!  :D

unclesweetheart

A 4 part harmony of O Come All Ye Faithful?

Offline EuphoricFedora

Relax - with three booked it is likely that only 1 will turn up anyway!  :D

Safety in numbers  :thumbsup:

Offline EuphoricFedora

A 4 part harmony of O Come All Ye Faithful?

Hahahah! This thread is roving to be most helpful! We could play Hungry Hungry Hippos too, I guess

Offline Marmalade

Even with a threesome it is essential that at least one person knows what they are doing or it easily becomes a complete mess. If the OP doesn't know, then one of the prossies needs to have had experience with three or more-somes.

Throwing in 'ideas' can only go so far: the practicalities are considerable with that number of arms and legs all over the place. An experienced person will recognise impossibles before they happen and sort them out with quick helpful suggestions before the 'moment' is lost.

Offline Marmalade

The last one's profile says she's not working. The other two look like they could give the bedsprings a run for their money.

Offline EuphoricFedora

Even with a threesome it is essential that at least one person knows what they are doing or it easily becomes a complete mess. If the OP doesn't know, then one of the prossies needs to have had experience with three or more-somes.

Throwing in 'ideas' can only go so far: the practicalities are considerable with that number of arms and legs all over the place. An experienced person will recognise impossibles before they happen and sort them out with quick helpful suggestions before the 'moment' is lost.

Noted. I think Cindy is happy for me to discuss logistics beforehand. Currently planning the geometry of the situation on paper  :sarcastic:

Not sure what's going on with michelle's profile. Maybe she's off for Xmas?  :unknown:

Tjkooker

Why the fuck would you book a trio with no clue what you want to do????? Screams of attention seeker this.

Offline iPad3

Here's a suggestion for you, tell them your not feeling well and that your mate is coming instead, I'll give them a trial run for you and write you a report on the pitfalls to watch out for and some ideas on what I would do next time. Once you've had a chance to consider my findings you can book again and reap the rewards of my hard work.

I won't charge but would ask that you cover the girls and my travel expenses, let me know what you think?

Offline EuphoricFedora

Here's a suggestion for you, tell them your not feeling well and that your mate is coming instead, I'll give them a trial run for you and write you a report on the pitfalls to watch out for and some ideas on what I would do next time. Once you've had a chance to consider my findings you can book again and reap the rewards of my hard work.

I won't charge but would ask that you cover the girls and my travel expenses, let me know what you think?

Haha! Ummmmm, I'll pass on that  :lol:

Offline EuphoricFedora

Why the fuck would you book a trio with no clue what you want to do????? Screams of attention seeker this.

Well, I fuck them. I'm asking for ideas that I might not have considered. Did you just come here to say that?

Jason

So I've booked a trio for next month - 2 hour session. It's obviously the more expensive of sessions I've had previously, so I want to make sure I make the most of it. Definitely want to finish with 3-girl OWO, but beyond that I'm not really sure what to request  :unknown: Anyone had a trio before and can suggest ideas?

I am going to ignore the attention seeking nature of the OP and give a proper answer.

First of all you should know that the more girls you employ the worse value for money you get especially if you pay their full fee (as you do). My own record is an FFFFM and if I could go back in time I would choose to do two duos or four consecutive solos instead. I have done quite a few duos (FFM) and some trios (FFFM) and I always try to engage all the girls as much as possible but in general beyond duo such engagement becomes slightly challenging. Anyway here are a few ideas for your FFFM other than the uninspiring triple blowjob:
(i) Daisy chaining: alternating face up/face down positions forming a circle so each 'chain' gives and receives oral. Due to the number of girls (3) one girl will be totally not dealing with you but you can swap the ‘chains’ …
(ii) Lay on your back and have a double blowjob by A and B (one also playing or sucking your balls) while C is facesitting you for cunnilingus or queening. You can swap the queen. Also same position but instead of C facesitting you, doing something else e.g. DFK you or bury you in her tits. Or have only A doing the BJ and the other two (B and C) in your face either for alternate fk or with their tits or dirty talking.
(iii) Lay on your back with A doing cowgirl/reverse cowgirl, B face-sitting you for cunnilingus while she is FKissing C. Swap the cowgirl (from A to C).
(iv) Fuck girl A in mermaid missionary, have girl B facesitting girl A for RO and you DFK girl C – the facesitter (girl B) can also arch back to DFK  either you or C or have the face-sitter (girl B) looking towards you and DFK girl C.
(v) Have two girls (A&B) in 69 under the legs of C who is then sits on her knees over them. You on the edge of the bed alternating between mouth-fucking A (OW) and fucking B’s pussy and have C DFKissing you.
(vi) Fuck A in doggy, while A licks B while B gives oral to C. (easy and a must try position)
(vii) Have two girls (A and B) lay back next to each other with with their legs up. You give oral to A and girl C gives oral to B while you finger C from behind. You can also stop for DFK with C every now and then. Also A and B can turn their heads towards each other for fkissing
(viii) Have girl A lay on her back and A lay on top of her. Fuck B in the jockey-doggy position. C can give a nice show with her body or FK with you.
(ix) There are many other positions especially with one or two girls wearing a strap-on in which case FFMM positions can be employed like DVP (double vaginal penetration) with the penetrated girl A do cowgirl (reverse missionary style) on B (who is at the bottom) and you entering A in doggy. Have C doing a show or FK girl B from the top.
(x) Other finishing positions than the triple owo can be one girl (A) wanking you on the others’ two (B and C) mouths, faces or tits and then A licking your cum from A and B tits/faces. Well be imaginative…

Anyway these plus the triple BJ should be more than enough for a 2hr session. Obviously with drawings it would be easier to explain and you to understand but I hope the description somewhat helps (perhaps you may need to read it twice if you got perplexed). The girls you selected are top individual performers and the FFFM with them is going to be fun but a bit of a waste of money imho. If I were you I would only do FFM with the two followed by a GFE solo with the third. You definitely need to meet Adele alone for a 2-3hr solo.

Offline madeinwales56

+1

Offline EuphoricFedora

I am going to ignore the attention seeking nature of the OP and give a proper answer.

First of all you should know that the more girls you employ the worse value for money you get especially if you pay their full fee (as you do). My own record is an FFFFM and if I could go back in time I would choose to do two duos or four consecutive solos instead. I have done quite a few duos (FFM) and some trios (FFFM) and I always try to engage all the girls as much as possible but in general beyond duo such engagement becomes slightly challenging. Anyway here are a few ideas for your FFFM other than the uninspiring triple blowjob:
(i) Daisy chaining: alternating face up/face down positions forming a circle so each 'chain' gives and receives oral. Due to the number of girls (3) one girl will be totally not dealing with you but you can swap the ‘chains’ …
(ii) Lay on your back and have a double blowjob by A and B (one also playing or sucking your balls) while C is facesitting you for cunnilingus or queening. You can swap the queen. Also same position but instead of C facesitting you, doing something else e.g. DFK you or bury you in her tits. Or have only A doing the BJ and the other two (B and C) in your face either for alternate fk or with their tits or dirty talking.
(iii) Lay on your back with A doing cowgirl/reverse cowgirl, B face-sitting you for cunnilingus while she is FKissing C. Swap the cowgirl (from A to C).
(iv) Fuck girl A in mermaid missionary, have girl B facesitting girl A for RO and you DFK girl C – the facesitter (girl B) can also arch back to DFK  either you or C or have the face-sitter (girl B) looking towards you and DFK girl C.
(v) Have two girls (A&B) in 69 under the legs of C who is then sits on her knees over them. You on the edge of the bed alternating between mouth-fucking A (OW) and fucking B’s pussy and have C DFKissing you.
(vi) Fuck A in doggy, while A licks B while B gives oral to C. (easy and a must try position)
(vii) Have two girls (A and B) lay back next to each other with with their legs up. You give oral to A and girl C gives oral to B while you finger C from behind. You can also stop for DFK with C every now and then. Also A and B can turn their heads towards each other for fkissing
(viii) Have girl A lay on her back and A lay on top of her. Fuck B in the jockey-doggy position. C can give a nice show with her body or FK with you.
(ix) There are many other positions especially with one or two girls wearing a strap-on in which case FFMM positions can be employed like DVP (double vaginal penetration) with the penetrated girl A do cowgirl (reverse missionary style) on B (who is at the bottom) and you entering A in doggy. Have C doing a show or FK girl B from the top.
(x) Other finishing positions than the triple owo can be one girl (A) wanking you on the others’ two (B and C) mouths, faces or tits and then A licking your cum from A and B tits/faces. Well be imaginative…

Anyway these plus the triple BJ should be more than enough for a 2hr session. Obviously with drawings it would be easier to explain and you to understand but I hope the description somewhat helps (perhaps you may need to read it twice if you got perplexed). The girls you selected are top individual performers and the FFFM with them is going to be fun but a bit of a waste of money imho. If I were you I would only do FFM with the two followed by a GFE solo with the third. You definitely need to meet Adele alone for a 2-3hr solo.

Brilliant - that's just the list I needed. Thanks :)

Tjkooker

Well, I fuck them. I'm asking for ideas that I might not have considered. Did you just come here to say that?

Did you just come here to act like a pussy?

Offline monstar

May I suggest: all three girls laying on their backs (or in doggy position), side by side, pussys at the edge of the bed for you to decide which one to fuck, allowing them to kiss, rub each others clits or masturbate and while fucking the middle girl remember to finger the other two simultaneously!  :cool:

Closet freak

Well, I fuck them. I'm asking for ideas that I might not have considered.

Twister, that should keep you all entertained  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

I'd agree. I had a trio after about 20ish punts. Agree with marmalade that someone needs to know what they're doing. I had the more experienced girl 'lead' and she did a great job, just controlling everything so everyone was 'busy'

tcm

Jason

May I suggest: all three girls laying on their backs (or in doggy position), side by side, pussies at the edge of the bed for you to decide which one to fuck, allowing them to kiss, rub each others clits or masturbate and while fucking the middle girl remember to finger the other two simultaneously!  :cool:

Good in principle *BUT* you should know that most prossies (correctly) insist in condom change when you change the pussy you are fucking. So you have to keep changing condoms yourself while moving from pussy to pussy and you will fumble around a bit even if you are quick in doing so – not to mention the possibility of losing your erection temporarily. Also the bed and yourself have to have the right height - your cock has to be level with the vagina while standing and fucking (bending slightly and getting balance/support from your hands or knees will be difficult/awkward with 3 girls in line next to each other). The devil sometimes is in the details…

Anyway as the OP is inexperienced with moresomes I am sure that Cindy will be the one to take control and give the guidelines. Adele, Michelle and the OP will follow her lead. But good to suggest some ideas nonetheless.

Online finn5555

Good in principle *BUT* you should know that most prossies (correctly) insist in condom change when you change the pussy you are fucking. So you have to keep changing condoms yourself while moving from pussy to pussy and you will fumble around a bit even if you are quick in doing so – not to mention the possibility of losing your erection temporarily. Also the bed and yourself have to have the right height - your cock has to be level with the vagina while standing and fucking (bending slightly and getting balance/support from your hands or knees will be difficult/awkward with 3 girls in line next to each other). The devil sometimes is in the details…

Anyway as the OP is inexperienced with moresomes I am sure that Cindy will be the one to take control and give the guidelines. Adele, Michelle and the OP will follow her lead. But good to suggest some ideas nonetheless.

Easy the OP can put 3 condoms on, one on top of the other then bang pro$$ie 1 whip of top condom and into pro$$ie 2 in time his speed will be like that of an F1 pit team  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

threechilliman is spot on. People think about the sexual variations without factoring in the fact that in practice there's a lot that can get mixed up. If the women 'click' that's a great help but also (I'm pleased Jason mentioned it) they may have differing boundaries about what they will do with your cock or even mouth after another woman has been sloshing it: hopefully the OP or one of them is good at quick-change on the condom front. Girls have different tolerances as far as other women go (think men in an orgy: some guys don't even want their thigh to brush another bloke's thigh). The prossies in the post, at least the first two, look as if they know what they are doing but it can't be assumed. They are not tiny women. As a mental exercise, imagine first doing a DP with another guy (ignoring gender) and work out where all the legs and arms and weight will go. Cocks-in-holes are easy, but the bodies attached can be higher maintenance. Have lots of space and nothing that will be easily knocked over. Give the girls a few moments (not too long) to bond a bit. Have a priority list (tell them at least the top priority and then add your 'quite likes') and don't expect necessarily to fulfil every fantasy. The person taking the lead will generally be able to anticipate how to make everyone feel relaxed and good and go with the flow and have practical suggestions quickly accepted.

fredpunter

All sounds like a lot of hard work to me. I've seen one of the girls and shes lovely(adele) I've communicated with another and she seems lovely (michelle) the third does nothing for me but seems to be highly rated by others, the op included. The answer to the ops question, for me, would be don't bother with a trio at all, and just spend longer with adele and michelle, possibly even as two one to ones rather than a duo, but I suspect the op doesn't really want an answer, he just wants us all to know about this.

password02

I have seen all 3 and also done 3somes with PC/Adele as well as PC/Michelle - Also several 1-2-1 sessions with all 3 that has been well documented here on UKP.

1. Where and when will this likely take place as Michelle is off on Holiday for Christmas back home, PC is very much booked until middle of jan and Adele is seeing only limited clients?

2. The 3 girls do have slightly different boundaries and although PC has had 3somes with partners Adele and Michelle as far as I am aware Michelle does not do 3somes with any other girl's? so not sure how Michelle will work with Adele?

3. However if you can get this arranged with ALL 3 girls then that would be a 1st and i will be very green with envy as a 3some is totally mind boggling but a PC/Adele/Michelle FFFM would be the punt of the year IMO - But very expensive

Hope it can work out for you - Will look forward to the review if it happens?

:hi:

Offline EuphoricFedora

Easy the OP can put 3 condoms on, one on top of the other then bang pro$$ie 1 whip of top condom and into pro$$ie 2 in time his speed will be like that of an F1 pit team  :sarcastic:

Hmm, might be a tight squeeze   :crazy:

Offline EuphoricFedora

I have seen all 3 and also done 3somes with PC/Adele as well as PC/Michelle - Also several 1-2-1 sessions with all 3 that has been well documented here on UKP.

1. Where and when will this likely take place as Michelle is off on Holiday for Christmas back home, PC is very much booked until middle of jan and Adele is seeing only limited clients?

2. The 3 girls do have slightly different boundaries and although PC has had 3somes with partners Adele and Michelle as far as I am aware Michelle does not do 3somes with any other girl's? so not sure how Michelle will work with Adele?

3. However if you can get this arranged with ALL 3 girls then that would be a 1st and i will be very green with envy as a 3some is totally mind boggling but a PC/Adele/Michelle FFFM would be the punt of the year IMO - But very expensive

Hope it can work out for you - Will look forward to the review if it happens?

:hi:

I guess it's an experiment, by the sounds of things. Will certainly review - mostly since it'll be good to know how each girl handles the situation (e.g. who leads, as you guys mention)

password02

From my experience with all 3 the lead tends to come from PC - she is very very good at directing the girls so really you should not have a problem as she will make sure all the different positions are done - You will be staring in you own porn movie, directed by PC with major supporting roles coming from Adele & Michelle - I would not worry too much as I can image it will be an amazing session.

Offline SamLP

Don't arrive half an hour early thinking you're on time and leave after 10 minutes because you weren't sent the room number.

On a more serious note relax, formulate a plan and communicate it beforehand with the girls. Maybe have a role play in mind. They could wear matching outfits and act out as your maids and you the rich billionare. One will serve you champagne, another massages your shoulders and the third doing a striptease. Get two to FK while the third watches and plays with herself. Then join the action... I'm sure you have an idea of what you want. Good luck

Offline mh

Don't arrive half an hour early thinking you're on time and leave after 10 minutes because you weren't sent the room number.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Happylad

Ring them all up, tell them all that you`ve got german measles, and apologise for cancelling. Then sit and think about it before you do the same thing  again.

Offline EuphoricFedora

On a more serious note relax, formulate a plan and communicate it beforehand with the girls. Maybe have a role play in mind. They could wear matching outfits and act out as your maids and you the rich billionare. One will serve you champagne, another massages your shoulders and the third doing a striptease. Get two to FK while the third watches and plays with herself. Then join the action... I'm sure you have an idea of what you want. Good luck

I love that idea! Thank you  :dance:

Offline EuphoricFedora

Thanks for all the ideas, every one. My apologies if the title sounded attention-seeky. I guess I'm just excited.

Review will be posted early-Feb  :thumbsup:

rafatheira

Its you and 3 filthy hot women.

I wonder how you'll cope.  :cry:

Nah, just go with the flow man, if you can try to see another one of the girls before the big day. I've only had the 2 duos, but the second one, in which I knew both the girls well (one regular, one visited twice) was SO much better.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 06:48:42 pm by rafatheira »

Hornydevil247

If you need a substitute to come off the bench during your recovery time or need a timeout with the three sexy girls then do not hesitate to contact me.

HD

fredpunter

You may have heard of them:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:cool:

Adele says dont worry about it, they know what to do. After this evening my concern would be that she alone appears impossible to "satisfy" (in a good way) - how to satisfy her and two more as well ..... but then I guess satisfying them is not top priority.

Hornydevil247

Adele says dont worry about it, they know what to do. After this evening my concern would be that she alone appears impossible to "satisfy" (in a good way) - how to satisfy her and two more as well ..... but then I guess satisfying them is not top priority.

So you finally got to see her Fred.

HD

password02

So you finally got to see her Fred.

HD

Did he? He is keeping that quite? Please tell Fed P with a review !! Would be interested in what you got up to after waiting for weeks to see Adele

fredpunter

Did he? He is keeping that quite? Please tell Fed P with a review !! Would be interested in what you got up to after waiting for weeks to see Adele

I have seen her twice before this evening, I did a review! It's just that its been a while since the last time. She did offer me a couple of cancellations but I knew hd would be keen on them so I had to decline. Tonights meet was arranged about three weeks ago.

Only two things to add to what ive said before ....
I have concluded that she is a nymphomaniac, something she seems to have in common with my other two favourites at the moment
And my weekly budget is inadequate. I posted on another thread recently that my budget was 80 quid a week and I start 2015 about 250 quid over budget. Having paid for 2 hours with the delightful adele this evening, and having booked my first ever meeting with the famous michelle for Thursday (having waited so long an hour would not have been enough) my efforts to get back on budget have fallen in the first week of the new year. However I calculate that if I increase to 100 a week, and back date the increase to the start of 2014, I'm actually several hundred under budget. problem solved! they should make me chancellor in the next cabinet reshuffle.