Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Disentangling from a WG's EAS on me!  (Read 4290 times)

Offline catweazle

As work takes me  (mainly) up and down the  A1/M1 (Sheffield to Newcastle) l have some favourite girls to visit on my travels (can't say "regulars" as they aren't that regular).

There's one girl l like quite a bit. I'm not naming her here as someone else seeing her could mention this post and effectively 'out ' me.

I made a booking as l would be in her vicinity. Very friendly response ('oh l am so glad you are coming to see me, l really like you'),  but l put it down to usual pro$$ie flattery. The booking was for the back end of the week after next.

Come the Friday before the booking due on the subsequent Thursday, she texts me to cancel, some family emergency means she has to be in London.

OK, plenty of  notice given so no problem.

A week and a half later she texts again (l have previously said it is OK to text me) to say she is back working from the middle of next week. She then asks when l am.going to see her again and the tone of the text, while friendly and even affectionate, reads a bit 'dusty phone' to me.

Anyway, l check my work schedule and book an apppointment for the following week. Between making the booking and the day itself she sends me 2 or 3 texts a day , "really looking forward to seeing you" stuff (and an emoji of a teddy bear with little red hearts issuing from its chest).

Cometh the day cometh the meet. She meets me at the door (as usual) and smothers me with kisses. Leads me upstairs and instead of the back bedroom where l usually see her takes me into what is clearly 'her' bedroom - pots and jars on the dresser, hairdryer plugged in, etc etc.

So before l undress l go for my wallet. "No, no no" she says waving her hands at me " l messed you around you dont pay, ..... anyway l really like you".

So onto the bed. Great sex and afterwards she lays there cuddled up to me. "You don't have to go yet do you? 'Cos l like this" she says. No l don't have to go just yet, but don't you have another booking later,?

"l did have but l cancelled him when l knew you were coming to see me".

So we lay there under the duvet. Her phone rings, she looks at it, grimaces, and answers it. ,"No l am sorry l am not taking any more bookings today" she says.

Eventually we get  up and dress. At the door l am again smothered in kisses and she practically begs me to come and see her again soon.

Back in the car round the corner l fish out my watch. 75 minutes have passed ( l only originally booked for 30).

So it seems she has developed EAS on me..... not something l want so l guess l am going to have to block her, or get a new punting sim card (or both). Shame though as she is a great shag.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 03:35:52 pm by catweazle »

Offline misterali

That is dangerous territory especially if you are in a relationship. I hope for your sake that SP isn’t a member here :scare:

All very reasonable steps to take. I would also advise you let her know directly that you do not feel comfortable seeing her anymore just in case she tries looking for you :wackogirl:

Offline Zooms

Run and don't look back! New phone etc

Offline Squire Haggard

Enjoy the free shags for as long as you can. Why turn her down and pay elsewhere? You would have to make sure that she does not know your identity, address, place of work, etc. If you feel safe about that, then go for it.

Offline Hungarian Lover

If you're not interested in a relationship with this girl don't go back and don't see her again, could be all sorts of trouble ahead if you keep seeing her.

Offline sensualencounter

So long as you completely cover your tracks and don’t fall for her, then bang away. Just make sure she can’t trace your real identity and watch out for the knives!

Offline lebon121

Keep banging her for free until she says enough. She wanted it this way.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Mr333

I don't think I could turn down free time with a girl I fancied. As others have said it could end messy, so watch your back and cover all your tracks.

But it could be that she just wants to have one guy she likes that's not on the clock, as it were, so take the compliment and enjoy it while it lasts!

Offline misterali

But it could be that she just wants to have one guy she likes that's not on the clock, as it were, so take the compliment and enjoy it while it lasts!

This could be a very valid argument! You could interpret that as EAS on her part or it could just be as Mr333 suggested.

Offline rickyponting

I had this before with my reg,not texting but ringing me up,when are you coming to see me etc,banged her a few times for free,then it became plain I wasn't going any further so I cooled it for a few months,then rang her and it was back to normal with me paying,which I preferred.
As it's obvious you live miles away,if I was you I'd get another punting phone just for communicating with her,and fuck the arse off her for free while you can.

Offline Kingy28

Who knows what goes through a woman's mind? It is so difficult to predict why they do things that it's a waste of time trying to figure them out. Keep your eyes & mind open and enjoy it while you can.
The most surprising thing to me is that you were under the duvet. I don't think I've ever fucked a whore under the covers!

Offline MilleMiglia

She isn't interested in you  - you're being played or, at least, she's attempting to. My advice is run like hell.

Loki

fuck her senseless until the freebies run out... my guess is it won't last long...

only if you have a punting phone, use different names, can't be traced etc...

otherwise, run like fuck before the bunny get put in the pot...

:thumbsup:

Token

As work takes me  (mainly) up and down the  A1/M1 (Sheffield to Newcastle) l have some favourite girls to visit on my travels (can't say "regulars" as they aren't that regular).

There's one girl l like quite a bit. I'm not naming her here as someone else seeing her could mention this post and effectively 'out ' me.

I made a booking as l would be in her vicinity. Very friendly response ('oh l am so glad you are coming to see me, l really like you'),  but l put it down to usual pro$$ie flattery. The booking was for the back end of the week after next.

Come the Friday before the booking due on the subsequent Thursday, she texts me to cancel, some family emergency means she has to be in London.

OK, plenty of  notice given so no problem.

A week and a half later she texts again (l have previously said it is OK to text me) to say she is back working from the middle of next week. She then asks when l am.going to see her again and the tone of the text, while friendly and even affectionate, reads a bit 'dusty phone' to me.

Anyway, l check my work schedule and book an apppointment for the following week. Between making the booking and the day itself she sends me 2 or 3 texts a day , "really looking forward to seeing you" stuff (and an emoji of a teddy bear with little red hearts issuing from its chest).

Cometh the day cometh the meet. She meets me at the door (as usual) and smothers me with kisses. Leads me upstairs and instead of the back bedroom where l usually see her takes me into what is clearly 'her' bedroom - pots and jars on the dresser, hairdryer plugged in, etc etc.

So before l undress l go for my wallet. "No, no no" she says waving her hands at me " l messed you around you dont pay, ..... anyway l really like you".

So onto the bed. Great sex and afterwards she lays there cuddled up to me. "You don't have to go yet do you? 'Cos l like this" she says. No l don't have to go just yet, but don't you have another booking later,?

"l did have but l cancelled him when l knew you were coming to see me".

So we lay there under the duvet. Her phone rings, she looks at it, grimaces, and answers it. ,"No l am sorry l am not taking any more bookings today" she says.

Eventually we get  up and dress. At the door l am again smothered in kisses and she practically begs me to come and see her again soon.

Back in the car round the corner l fish out my watch. 75 minutes have passed ( l only originally booked for 30).

So it seems she has developed EAS on me..... not something l want so l guess l am going to have to block her, or get a new punting sim card (or both). Shame though as she is a great shag.
You paid for 30 minutes and got 75-  :hi:
Kidding aside, a few free shags and then new sim. No brainer.

Offline Belgarion

Sounds like she's got something up her sleeve. Been here before and let my guard down. Didn't end well.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sounds like she's got something up her sleeve. Been here before and let my guard down. Didn't end well.

Me too.  :scare: :scare:

I got complacent, she found real me, I got fucked over both financially and emotionally. Didn't end well for me either.

Offline Shearer1955

What is something you should always remember...."If it sounds or seems too good to be true" .... ignore at your peril

Offline Belgarion

I got complacent, she found real me, I got fucked over both financially and emotionally. Didn't end well for me either.

Mine wanted to be my baby mama

Offline mrfishyfoo

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:35:17 pm by mrfishyfoo »

SlamBoy

I'd be interested to know if any of the SPs who post on UKP have ever been tempted by one of their clients and how they dealt with it.

Offline winkywanky

Catweazle, I think this can only end badly. Yes, it'd be unfair to carry on shagging her for free if she thinks there's something more, and you know there isn't (for you, at least).

The only way it might play out well is if you have a frank chat with her: yes, you like shagging her, and for free is great - but only if it goes no further than that. Of course, she might say 'yes, yes, yes, that's fine' and then change her mind, but then at least she was warned and you were up front with her.

But to just carry on when she may be under the illusion there's more to it than there is, is just plain wrong.

Of course, there's also the danger that you might both fall for each other. Is that something you can cope with? (I don't know your personal circumstances).

Proceed with caution.

Offline LLPunting

Has she seen your car number plate?

Did you leave your wallet unattended in her presence?  Your driving licence?  your passport?  Any work documents?

Does she know you have 2 phones?

What personal details does she know about you?

Has she disclosed personal info in a manner which leads you to believe she trusts you, she thinks of you as a reasonable chap?

Hope the answer to all the above is "No".

Offline Slowjoe

Everybody likes an ego boost, so a result! But you say it is not something that you want, so I'd cut ties. Otherwise it will either end badly or fizzle out - better to keep the memory.

Offline misterali

Mine wanted to be my baby mama

Why does this not surprise me?? Glad you got out :thumbsup:

Offline lebon121

I'd be interested to know if any of the SPs who post on UKP have ever been tempted by one of their clients and how they dealt with it.
None of the prossies would be able to admit in public. It is like you are asking them if they went bareback with their regulars lol. It is still a tabou subject for the service providers .
Banned by:

Offline lebon121

Catweazle, I think this can only end badly. Yes, it'd be unfair to carry on shagging her for free if she thinks there's something more, and you know there isn't (for you, at least).

The only way it might play out well is if you have a frank chat with her: yes, you like shagging her, and for free is great - but only if it goes no further than that. Of course, she might say 'yes, yes, yes, that's fine' and then change her mind, but then at least she was warned and you were up front with her.

But to just carry on when she may be under the illusion there's more to it than there is, is just plain wrong.

Of course, there's also the danger that you might both fall for each other. Is that something you can cope with? (I don't know your personal circumstances).

Proceed with caution.
Fuck the hell out of her while it is still free. Strike the iron while it is hot. Dont talk about emotions at all.
Banned by:

SlamBoy

None of the prossies would be able to admit in public. It is like you are asking them if they went bareback with their regulars lol. It is still a tabou subject for the service providers .

You might be right. But I would be more favourably disposed to someone who was able to show their human side. I'm sure it happens a lot. My interest in their point of view was not to determine whether my SP is going to become a stalker, but whether there are established ways they have of dealing with the issue if it ever arises.

Offline Winker121

Yes blocking her is the thing to do perhaps sending her a text to explain why first if you want to be kind to her.  Would be plain wrong to take advantage of her by leading her on.

Offline Titti Tatti

What is something you should always remember...."If it sounds or seems too good to be true" .... ignore at your peril
Saved me typing it out.
Dont let your ego and little man think its because your suddenly the special one, the girl has issues, it can't finish well.

Offline catweazle

Thanks guys. Some good thoughtful stuff from you. Just to add a bit more clarification:

l have a fully thought out punting alter ego - name, age, job, location, family etc - all fully fleshed out to answer any questions.  I dont park too close, always (with any SP) park a bit away and walk there, helps with nosey neighbours.

The duvet! Only came into it in the cuddle up after sex phase, she threw it over us.

I have a punting wallet - a cheap folding one l won in a Christmas raffle. I put my punting cash into it - for added convincing it has a (nil balance) pre paid visa card so the visa logo is visible.

I only carry the punting phone with me on a meet.

Thanks again chaps, lots to think on!

Offline Silver Birch

Thanks guys. Some good thoughtful stuff from you. Just to add a bit more clarification:

l have a fully thought out punting alter ego - name, age, job, location, family etc - all fully fleshed out to answer any questions.  I dont park too close, always (with any SP) park a bit away and walk there, helps with nosey neighbours.

The duvet! Only came into it in the cuddle up after sex phase, she threw it over us.

I have a punting wallet - a cheap folding one l won in a Christmas raffle. I put my punting cash into it - for added convincing it has a (nil balance) pre paid visa card so the visa logo is visible.

Sounds like you have covered your tracks well. I would find it very hard to resist a few free shags but it goes against my whole ethos of punting. I pay for sex so I can walk away with no emotional attachment, either way.

Offline django0700

The apple falls on the knife or the knife on the apple...….either way the apple is going to get cut.....

Offline Belgarion

That's scary.  :scare: :scare:

One of the reasons why I stopped overnights. Got too comfortable with her when I was in the states and she cornered my wallet as she was close by, convenient and had excellent rates.

Got up at night to her riding me bareback. Lifted her off and read the riot act to her. She said she thought I was okay with it and she fancied me.

So cute off from her and she started stalking me. Moved house many times and eventually left the US. She found me on Facebook in 2012 and the madness started again.

Deleted Facebook and disappeared again and thankfully she's not found me again. She has asked friends about me but they all know she's loopy.

Once your name is on the birth certificate in the US, you are fucked.

Offline fallentrees1321

It is definitely the sensible thing to block and delete and move on . But it is incredibly hard to turn down a free fuck from someone you are attracted to

Id be tempted to try and book again and see what her reaction is . If she  charges you for a future booking then maybe she just had a moment of letting her guard down herself .

Offline TomTank

One strategy is to go along with it and be a very boring cunt, but act besotted with her.
They get bored with you and they finish it.
Much safer if it's their decision.

Offline winkywanky

Fuck the hell out of her while it is still free. Strike the iron while it is hot. Dont talk about emotions at all.

That's heartless. Even if it does her harm and Catweazle knew this?

We all know punting is a somewhat sleazy financial business transaction, but no need to knowingly do someone harm. That's just plain misogyny.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 05:38:06 pm by winkywanky »

Offline CheeseBoard

Sounds like you have all angles covered. :thumbsup:  You should continue to see her in the same frequency / level as you do now (act as though you haven't picked up on her EAS).  If she starts to change the dynamic, then you can bin her, and or dump the SIM.

A good shag is a good shag as long as you are in control of the situation and not intentionally leading her on or getting EAS yourself.

Sounds like you are not so enjoy it.

Thanks for sharing

Offline MilleMiglia

One of the reasons why I stopped overnights. Got too comfortable with her when I was in the states and she cornered my wallet as she was close by, convenient and had excellent rates.

Got up at night to her riding me bareback. Lifted her off and read the riot act to her. She said she thought I was okay with it and she fancied me.

So cute off from her and she started stalking me. Moved house many times and eventually left the US. She found me on Facebook in 2012 and the madness started again.

Deleted Facebook and disappeared again and thankfully she's not found me again. She has asked friends about me but they all know she's loopy.

To think that people never take me seriously (more on other sites TBH) when I tell them that things like this can happen. Thanks for posting this.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 05:39:40 pm by MilleMiglia »

Offline Punterperson1971

To think that people never take me seriously (more on other sites TBH) when I tell them that things like this can happen. Thanks for posting this.
It maybe because your not sharing any reviews people may be naturally cautious of you.

Offline whiskyfan

What makes you think this is any more than a one off to make up for messing you around? There's nothing in the OP's post that actually says any further freebies are on offer. :unknown:

Offline RogerBoner

Belgarion this sounds extremely scary. Did you reciprocate in the early stages and then scorn the lady in question? I was thinking of the Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?

To the OP this is not a powerful enough obsession to be termed EAS. Just enjoy the flattery for a couple of months and then commence "ghosting". 

Offline king tarzan

Go and have a relationship and fuck your life up.
Go and self handedly piss and shit on your good life..

Common sense says pay fuck and goodbye till next time/ forever... my motto.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Belgarion

Belgarion this sounds extremely scary. Did you reciprocate in the early stages and then scorn the lady in question? I was thinking of the Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?

To the OP this is not a powerful enough obsession to be termed EAS. Just enjoy the flattery for a couple of months and then commence "ghosting".

Prostitution in the US is illegal so when you find someone where you don't need to show her everything including your LinkedIn profile it was great.

I used to work in the Gulf of Mexico them and saw her when I was onshore. We did stuff together, weekends away and movies. Everything was paid, she did give me a significant discount.

Think I mentioned I might go back to the UK in 2013 and that's when the problems started. A simple booking turned into an overnight, I would get calls at odd hours and she started tracking my time offshore and my returns home.

I did contribute to it by completely dropping my guard. I sometimes wonder whether she had put something in my drink as I was a light sleeper.

Thankfully stopped her and kept her under surveillance to make sure she wasn't preggers as I started getting paranoid about her tampering with condoms we had used.

A valuable lesson was learnt at the time.

Offline RogerBoner

A valuable lesson was learnt at the time.

In a way you were half dating her.  Let's hope that she isn't reading UKP. Today's avatar is how I felt when I got EAS.  :wacko:

Offline Belgarion

In a way you were half dating her.  Let's hope that she isn't reading UKP. Today's avatar is how I felt when I got EAS.  :wacko:

Not sure how many SPs in the US access the site. Even if she found my ID here it links to nowhere else.

Offline JackJones

Fuck me bro... this is mad. Glad you escaped.

Offline wristjob

I was going to refer to LL's post but you are a true pro. Actually ty, I learned some good stuff today.

The whole point of punting is you walk away with no strings, you need to remember that. Free shags is basically just cash in your pocket, cos you could get those shags elsewhere with money. Sounds good, but really how much is it going to be, £500/1000? Now look at the downsides, and OMG my heart bleeds for Belgarion - how much downside does it take to cancel out a few free shags?

Offline One Eyed Snake

I think most of us will have been fucked about like this , I know I was .

Offline TomTank

I get what it is, but what does EAS actually stand for?