Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curious of age  (Read 6126 times)

Offline Shortandsensible

Ok as stated above I’m just curious to see what the average age of people is on here, I always presumed it would be mostly under 40, but I’ve read so many reviews about people saying they’re in their 50s/60s, good on them.

Obviously secrecy is important to nearly all of us, so I don’t expect people to say their exact age. So I was thinking of just a rough age as below:

•18-25yo
•25-35yo
•35-45yo
•45-55yo
•55++

I’ll start. I’m in the 25-35 age.

Offline JonasG

Offline Gustav Klimt

64, but still thinking like a twenty year old.

Offline xxlmuscles

55 - 60 in body........ 30 - 35 in mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline threechilliman

Offline Dick Cheese

« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 01:38:27 pm by Dick Cheese »

Offline MT balls

60 - 70 .Still think I'm 30!!!!   :crazy:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Ok as stated above I’m just curious to see what the average age of people is on here, I always presumed it would be mostly under 40, but I’ve read so many reviews about people saying they’re in their 50s/60s, good on them.

Obviously secrecy is important to nearly all of us, so I don’t expect people to say their exact age. So I was thinking of just a rough age as below:

•18-25yo
•25-35yo
•35-45yo
•45-55yo
•55++

I’ll start. I’m in the 25-35 age.
Really? I always assumed most people would be 40+.

Offline Derrick101

55+++

I reckon these ages are a bit closer to the truth than WG ages on AW  :D

Offline Digby232

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
45-55

Although should change my name to 50ish  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 02:44:27 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline dy8

55 -60 age range, feel a lot younger though.

Offline Silver Birch

My adultwork age is my real age. Well maybe add 5-10  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

brandonpete

Offline nodough

18-25, I fib on my AW profile though as a fair few girls don't like us young lads who've got to much spunk and not enough money.

Flunt

I'm 29 in pro$$ie years which puts me in the 45-55 band.

Offline houseboot

Really? I always assumed most people would be 40+.

Agreed.

I can understand why those over 40 might want to punt and can afford to.

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." (George Best)

Those under 40 should perhaps stop and think about whether they are spending their money wisely.

Yes, experiences & memories are good but sometimes things like bricks & mortar are more important and should take priority.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Agreed.

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." (George Best)

Those under 40 should perhaps stop and think about whether they are spending their money wisely.

Yes, experiences & memories are good but sometimes things like bricks & mortar are more important and should take priority.
Disagree there, up to them what they want to spend their money on, regardless of age.

Offline Shortandsensible

Agreed.

Yep I was wrong. Mostly over 40.

Offline houseboot

up to them what they want to spend their money on, regardless of age.

Agree.

There's a balance though between "living for the moment" and "securing a roof over your head".

Everywhere I go at the moment I see, and get approached by, the homeless, begging.

Offline Plan R

Been spunking my spare money on brasses since age 15, still managed to get a house...  :yahoo:

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline threechilliman

I have the same weaknesses in life. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Over 40's probably have more disposable income, more need and less ability to pull.

Offline fisherofsouls

55-60

Short, fat honorary Scotsman :)

Divorced 10 years in December and thank fuck for that !