Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess1000: Stockton on Tees  (Read 4320 times)

29 review(s) for jess1000 (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Jess Teesside (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Tobias1978

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I found myself on an appointment on Teesside today so after reading many good reviews on UKP about Jess I thought I would see her myself.

Initial contact through AW and she sent me her number, comms were very good both by text and chatting on the phone.

Booked her for 30 mins @ £60.

Easy address to find, street was a little busy but the locals were just going about their business, so I felt very comfortable as I approached the door, Jess answered the door straight away. I immediately was impressed with her appearance and facial beauty, she led me upstairs into the bedroom and sorted out the paperwork. she asked me to get on to the bed, at this point we were both fully dressed. she immediately started DFK with enthusiasm and she tasted lovely....just like Wrigley's juicey fruit chewing cum. it wasn't long before she pulled her knickers to one side and asked me to play, her pussy was wet but tight so I used one finger only, it wasn't long before we were naked and she was giving me OWO but no DT, she paid particular attention to sucking and licking my balls with plenty of eye contact and brought me to the edge a couple of times before she asked if I wanted to RO, of course I said, she tasted really good and fresh.  it was time to cover up so she laid back and I started in mish, I then put both of her legs over one of my shoulders and got in deep, as I was thrusting her hard she was pulling me in deeper with my balls, I was thinking of taking her from behind, but I hit the point of no return, best laid plans and all that,(I must hold back next time for CIM.)  never mind I will be back.
So to sum it all up:
Very nice and enthusiastic, she really wanted me to enjoy and put in plenty of effort.
Definitely a size 8 as stated however her curves are slightly curvier than her AW pics but still very nice.
Oral skills very good.
Everything was on offer except Anal.

I found her to be pleasant and chatty and certainly lives up to the reviews on her.

She could make it on my regular list as I live in the south of the region, and is easy to get to. :D :D :D

Offline toon972

Cheers, just a little bit out the way for me which is a shame.

frenchhorn

a bit out of my way
but do her tits really look like they do in that photo in her gallery?
delicious

Offline sesalovdarlo

Her tits are what you would expect from a petite tight body. Her ass is amazing. Remember banging her reverse cow boy. Her tiny little ass bouncing up and down

Offline Bengeo13

Tobias1978

She has a lovely pert tits, just the right size for her slim body, and she was forever playing with them

Offline OscarC

Thanks for the review. Must make the effort to see the lass sometime, she sounds great. Just can't be arsed driving down to Stockton!

Tobias1978

I know what you mean its a trek for me to visit Newcastle, But to be honest I found jess to be very willing and well worth the visit.

Looking4fun

40 minutes is the longest I've driven for a booking, but it sounds like she might be worth the extra 10 minute drive

Offline peacockh66

"Wrigley's juicey fruit chewing cum."

New flavour? :vomit:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

First post for 9 months and it's to pick up on a typo error in some ones review.   :crazy:

I'm sure your valuable contributions will be missed if you don't post for the next 9 months.   :dash:

Looking4fun

Offline daveev

Been on the go for 40 years that flavour

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Been on the go for 40 years that flavour

Think you've missed the typo error that our friend peacockh66 picked on, not the flavour the
chewing cum
bit that most wouldn't even notice.   :hi:

Offline sesalovdarlo

I would happily travel an he for that hot pussy of hers. My god I remember paying for 1/2 hr and I shot my load within the 5th stroke (pull Jonny of and shot all over her petite body), that is one hot pussy.

game for everything apart from anal. Very polite girl aswell, her twin sister is great to.

Fat chance of getting an appointment with her though, her comms ain't always great and she only sees one client a day

Offline OscarC

Well, it happens that I need to be in Stockton in a few weeks time for a gig. Going to to try and get an appointment with Jess whilst I'm in that part of the world.

I take it her pussy is nice and tight Sesalovdarlo?

She looks so hot in her aw pic with the white panties!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:50:21 pm by OscarC »

Offline Mansell

Well, it happens that I need to be in Stockton in a few weeks time for a gig. Going to to try and get an appointment with Jess whilst I'm in that part of the world.

Sure was a while ago, like over a year. Saw her a couple of times and had a great time on both occasions. Great body, nice tit's and great arse  :D :D 1hr each time to make the journey worthwhile and she was very up for round 2  :lol: nice girl, bit of a girl next door look was my opinion.

Tobias1978

I found her to be Quite tight  :hi:

Offline sesalovdarlo

Yea it's quite tight. Just an all round nice pussy. unless you plan to visit during 12-3pm you will struggle with an appointment. She only seems to work during these hours.

Offline bigkstyle

I've seen her more times than any other WG. She's a diamond

Offline Spartacus123

A review would be helpful  :dash: :dash:

Offline bigkstyle

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
A review would be helpful  :dash: :dash:

look at the top of the thread

I think he means a review from you as you've seen her "more times than any other WG"    :dash:

Rod trotter

So wheresthe reviews of her from you?  :dash:

Offline bigkstyle

Is it mandatory for me to do a review?

Offline Mansell

It sure helps your credibility around here  ;)

Offline Kev3773

No, but then your input is pointless  :unknown: