Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheila-xMature Ipswich  (Read 704 times)

Offline Snagger73

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone been here? Only two pictures on her profile and no feedback. Looks like could be worth a punt but a bit suspicious that someone who’s no spring chicken has no record.

Barry78

Have you tried the number? I've seen this profile before, but without the censored tits.

Too vague to tell if it's real or not.

Offline Foxtail17

Profile confusing:
Says working today/Thurs/Friday

Lower down says not working Wednesday, available most days.
She was not answering her phone today as I rang several times between 12-4.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I don’t usually like to see mature WGs as too close to my age, but this profile looks great VFM if she delivers

As OP says she might be worth £50 for HH to find out, but ideally would prefer some feedback if anyone has any intel

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bogof60

Must say I was tempted yesterday as her green light was showing but her phone went straight to answerphone.
Definitely may be worth a punt later on in the week as I like a more mature woman and her face and body pics don't look too bad.
Watch this space  :D

Ski Sunday

Private gallery scam. There was a variation of this profile couple of weeks ago. Phone went to same voicemail. Pity as I was looking for 50 plus andfilthy. Bring back Rona.

Ski Sunday

« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 06:00:59 am by Ski Sunday »

Offline Bogof60

Private gallery scam. There was a variation of this profile couple of weeks ago. Phone went to same voicemail. Pity as I was looking for 50 plus andfilthy. Bring back Rona.

Seems to be a strange scam.
PG is only £3
And doesn't it cost them money to display a phone number and put up Available Today