Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage - Bitterne  (Read 812 times)

cicero0627

External Link/Members Only
This has been reviewed here before. Turned up a week or so ago without appointment. Met by Thai (I think) girl probably mid to late 30s. Not pretty but not repulsive. She very eager to massage, but did not understand that I needed an ATM to pay for massage at £40 for an hour. Another girl appeared, who I think was Niko (a bit older than her pic) and told me where to find one. Returned with cash.
Stripped and lay down. Pleasant enough massage laid face down. Few Cc swipes before turning over. "what would you like? HJ £20;B2B £40." Checked touching OK, opted for B2B.

She stripped off, slim, small tits with pert nipples and went to work. It was more of a naked wank than a B2B but still pleasant. Maybe I should have insisted on more but I am fairly new to this and I am not sure her English would have been up to a discussion of the definition of B2B. Still, if I could reach it I could touch it with no obvious objections. I fondled bum but did not try her arse. Pussy and tits were my preference.

I could not match the girl to any of the pictures on the website (even allowing for some ageing) and could not understand her nam :blush:e. The girls rotate around at least 4 shops so pot luck unless you know who you want and ring and check who is working. This is supposed to be posted on Facebook, but was pretty out of date when I looked.

Online Chooser

Just for accuracy, in the heading it should say Bitterne - not West End? Would suggest a small edit if possible. :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

Just for accuracy, in the heading it should say Bitterne - not West End? Would suggest a small edit if possible. :hi:

:thumbsup:

Offline houseboot

"I fondled bum but did not try her arse. "   :unknown: