Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Sweetlove Southampton (location now changed) BEWARE SHE IS A THIEF  (Read 818 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok catching up with some reviews and realised i never added this to the review section. BE WARNED

Booked her for an hours outcall (originally found her on viva street but profile now gone from there - definitely the same girl). All services ageed by phone and text for £140. She turned up about 30 minutes late and seemed a bit moody. Brought her through to the bedroom and handed over the money. At this point she said she needed to take the money to her driver and she would be back. Of course at this point i should have taken my money back and kicked her out but she was absolutely stunning and its safe to say it was difficult to think with my head with her standing in front of me. I said how can i trust that you wont take the money and dissappear? She said this was always how she worked. I said ok so leave your phone here so i knew she would be back (was one of the newer smart phones so would have been able to recoup the money back from that). She said she needed it to call the agency; so I said sorry im not doing that and took the money back. I think she realised at this point she wasnt getting all the money so she said she could take half now and the rest at the end of the booking to see if the driver would accept that. I stupidly agreed and gave her 60 back. She then asked me to pour her a glass of water for when she came back and left. I then watched out the window as she got into the passenger seat of a beat up old Navy coloured BMW (didnt get the plate) and drive straight off. Tried calling several times but was cut off each time so left a text saying i would pass her number and details to the police (although i havent and probably wont as I could end up shooting myself in the foot).

Been punting a couple of years now and thought i had wised up to this sort of crap but just a sucker for stunning blondes i guess! Needless to say i wont make that mistake again. I think I will just have to take it on the chin and be thankful i didnt give her all the money.

Offline Lewis

You booked someone who's been on AW 11 months, with zero reviews showing on her profile, and a warning that she's chosen to hide them?

And that she's Romanian!!!!

And her phone number has been used by another WG as well.

External Link/Members Only

Are you mad?

kamu

It was a while ago this happened and she wasnt hiding her feedback at the time (she didnt have any). Although i found her through vivastreet and only discovered her profile on AW later on. I do like to TOFTT in the hopes of turning up hidden gems (yes some may call me mad) but it pays off more times than you may think (although not generally with the Romanians). I think as my punting life has gone on though im definitely wising up to their bullshit.

Offline pisceanuk

They never take the money to the driver but message or call the agency. I suppose this WG planned to do it that way.

May be you should have walked down with her to the driver but may be your neighbours would have known what you are upto. Difficult one, I would have rather let her go without money than hand over the money for her to leave the building. If you did not gave her the money she would not have left after coming all the way. Or, did you scare her off by suggesting some real extreme ideas on what you intend to do ?  :D