Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Scarlett_X Tottenham ct rd, YYMV  (Read 1335 times)

livedangerous

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A bit of a let down.  Still in two minds about this one...

I had a booking with JemaWilliamsxx set for today, but she had to cancel - so last night was a prowl through the HL to work out a suitable replacement.  Priorities: Deepthroat and anal.  Result: take a punt of a british girl with good UKP feedback who lists anal on her profile.

Scarlett had generally very good feedback - especially concerning her oral skills. Anal was 'at discretion' which in my experience is more about attitude than cock size... at least 7 out of 10 'anal at discretion' has been successfully converted into a bit of buggery, so I felt optimistic... All contact via aw emails and then a call 1/2 hr before.  Liked the sound of her voice... I was hopeful...

Met at a hotel, no issues.  Room as you expect.  Came in, felt an initial flush of disappointment but paid the money and had a shower.  I'd guess 33 years old, dyed red hair, teeth a bit uneven and dress size 10ish. 

After a bit of a chat she began to blow me and yes, she does have an excellent technique although she couldn't get it all the way down.  Tried a few positions and I was tempted to get a bit rough and face fuck her, but I got the vibe that she wasn't into being manhandled, so didn't push my luck.

Then, when she asked what else I liked to do, I responded with a gentle stroke of her ass, suggesting a bit of back door action, she was quick to shut down that option - too big... So back to the blowjob then.  I don't do pussy fucking nowadays...

We all have different preferences - and I understand that a lot of guys like to DFK and give oral and like to make a WG cum, but frankly if I pay for a (legit) massage for eaxample, I don't expect to have to give the masseur a massage after I've had mine - why should it be different with a WG?  I'm paying for my pleasure, not hers.

Anyway, despite the fact that we had a good chat, there was something a bit 'off' about it all... I sense she's getting a bit jaded by it - fuck who wouldn't be after a while! 

Anyway, enough rambling.  It's a neutral because:
She's not that pretty
Boobs are a bit small and deflated
arse isn't great
smoker's breath
didn't do anal - but she did say "at discretion" so i went in knowing the risk on that one
in hindsight, I felt a bit 'judged' as a punter.

But she does give an excellent blowjob (CIM) and I'm sure other people might have a positive experience.  Paid £130 - which would have been about right if I'd have had her arse, but not for a blowjob.  Not a negative - I know that there'll be many punters who would have a perfectly good time.  My expectations were a bit too high. 

Offline Tony_Red

Nice enough lady but I didn't fancy her. If I hadn't made the long trek I would have walked. If you fancy her/have a soft spot for Brits, then you will find her to be good value at 130/hr.

livedangerous

Thanks Sinz for adding the pics. 

Offline Sinz

Offline Freddie Boswell

You should always confirm whether discretionary services are available in your first point of contact and before handing over £.

livedangerous

yeah, thanks for your advice. I've done this a few times and am generally pretty good at converting 'anal at discretion' into a 'yes'.