Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The search for large tits led me to Monica  (Read 19909 times)

Candyman

I've tried looking for reviews on a girl mentioned in this thread, Fabiana, but cant find any. Was in Bayswater and am pretty sure I saw her walking out of a bank. She was wearing a denim top but you could see she had a GIGANTIC pair underneath. Can only see her on a few agency sites and she's £200 which is a but too much for uncertain service. She looked pretty damn amazing in the street. Any links to reviews would be appreciated

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

I've tried looking for reviews on a girl mentioned in this thread, Fabiana, but cant find any. Was in Bayswater and am pretty sure I saw her walking out of a bank. She was wearing a denim top but you could see she had a GIGANTIC pair underneath. Can only see her on a few agency sites and she's £200 which is a but too much for uncertain service. She looked pretty damn amazing in the street. Any links to reviews would be appreciated

Not sure if there are any reviews up here  :unknown:

Although probably right up your streets with her asse-tits but a terrible service provider and spoken of quite frequently elsewhere
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BillGoldberg

Being a titman I was VERY interested in her photos, she's been around a number of years now but I've only ever encountered negative reviews, not on here but on other sites, "lazy and bad attitude" were typical adjectives, which is why I've never booked her and most likely never will

I seem to remember even reading negative comments on agency websites written about her by dissatisfied punters

Such a shame as those gigantic breasticles are splendiferous
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 06:51:28 am by BillGoldberg »

Offline Fully Sated

Being a titman I was VERY interested in her photos, she's been around a number of years now but I've only ever encountered negative reviews, not on here but on other sites, "lazy and bad attitude" were typical adjectives, which is why I've never booked her and most likely never will

I seem to remember even reading negative comments on agency websites written about her by dissatisfied punters

Such a shame as those gigantic breasticles are splendiferous

Hidden Image/Members Only

Candyman

Yes even my little brain wouldn't get me to part with £200 for a renowned bad service provider. I have to say the sight of her the other day got me imagining what she'd be like with a lot less on  :wacko:

Offline BillGoldberg

Totally up her own arse, just read her amusingly pompous yet misspelt profile blurb, and a ridiculous rate of £300/hr topped off by zero feedback, but those monstrous GG all natural sweater puppets, that exotic mixed face and those gallery pics would have me blowing a load (of cash) if I had the disposables

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 07:29:58 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline peter purves

Totally up her own arse, just read her amusingly pompous yet misspelt profile blurb, and a ridiculous rate of £300/hr topped off by zero feedback, but those monstrous GG all natural sweater puppets, that exotic mixed face and those gallery pics would have me blowing a load (of cash) if I had the disposables

Slightly cheaper than what she charges on Sugarbabes International

Offline peter purves

Yes even my little brain wouldn't get me to part with £200 for a renowned bad service provider. I have to say the sight of her the other day got me imagining what she'd be like with a lot less on  :wacko:

I know you probably will not mind  - well I do not think you will - it would be interesting to see her current dress size, aa few years back was verging very close to BBW status. Her pictures never reflected this.

Candyman

No I wouldnt say she was a BBW, it didnt look like her gut, bum and legs were huge

Offline bbz123

This thread is a goldmine. Was thinking about trying out busty laura, and after the good feedback here will definitely be doing so. Has anyone seen this lady btw - External Link/Members Only. Her body is incredible. Seen her on cam and it is definitely not photoshopped in the pics. Curious how her service is though.

Offline peter purves

No I wouldnt say she was a BBW, it didnt look like her gut, bum and legs were huge

Sorry, did you see her in person then?

Candyman

Was in Bayswater and am pretty sure I saw her walking out of a bank. She was wearing a denim top but you could see she had a GIGANTIC pair underneath.

Offline peter purves

Excuse me, I had missed the aforesaid comments. Perhaps she is no longer verging on a BBW size.

I found her to be 'hard work' tbh ie rejigging appointment times, disinterested but that was a very long time ago though,

Candyman

Wont be seeing her as £200 is too much to pay for what is likely to be poor service and attitude. Will keep an eye on her price if it comes down and she starts offering 30 min £100 but that's unlikely. The search continues...

Offline wxl

All excellent recollections and recommendations.

My top three are:

1. Juliette (Eros) - the pinnacle of breasts and nipples (like wheel nuts). Ridiculously expensive and worth every penny.
2. Helen (Agency Femme Fatale in Brum) - 22, slim to very slim, natural 32g-hh depending on where she was on her dieting cycle! (She wouldn't appreciate her photo being on here!)
3. Alicia - beautiful black girl. Super slim, tiny waste, HHs. Retired before Christmas. Very sad.

Honorable mention to Alicia of Maxes! Also retired.

All the greats seem to have retired. I missed out on Siri. I will never forgive myself for that!

Offline lovespike

All excellent recollections and recommendations.

My top three are:

1. Juliette (Eros) - the pinnacle of breasts and nipples (like wheel nuts). Ridiculously expensive and worth every penny.
2. Helen (Agency Femme Fatale in Brum) - 22, slim to very slim, natural 32g-hh depending on where she was on her dieting cycle! (She wouldn't appreciate her photo being on here!)
3. Alicia - beautiful black girl. Super slim, tiny waste, HHs. Retired before Christmas. Very sad.

Honorable mention to Alicia of Maxes! Also retired.

All the greats seem to have retired. I missed out on Siri. I will never forgive myself for that!

Blimey is Helen still active and available anywhere? She's exactly my cup of tea going by that picture and your description.

I have to agree with your comments about Juliette, she's number one on my list as well not just because she has the best ever tits and overall body, but also the big time sensuality she always gave during my visits. My word do I regret only seeing her twice, especially missing out before she retired for good last time.

In reply to a previous poster about Fabiana, she's a complete and utter bitch, told me to lay down and cum halfway during a punt like I was a trained dog or something because she was feeling lazy and couldn't be bothered to put a shift in!!! :angry:  Tits are big but they are also droopy and her body is basically that of a pudgy/ chunky woman, nowhere near as nice as those pictures above.

What makes the punt with Flabiana even worse was that it happened not long after I saw Juliette for the last time and with hindsight, I wouldn't have bothered with Flabbers and saved the money for one more special blow out with Juliette. Worse still, there was already bad reviews of Flabby around at the time but due to impatience I decided to waste money on her instead of planning ahead and booking Juliette.  :dash:

So anyone asking about Flabiana- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Offline lovespike

This thread is a goldmine. Was thinking about trying out busty laura, and after the good feedback here will definitely be doing so. Has anyone seen this lady btw - External Link/Members Only. Her body is incredible. Seen her on cam and it is definitely not photoshopped in the pics. Curious how her service is though.

I saw this one back in August 2014 so her body may have changed since then, but at the time she was nowhere near as slim as her pictures made out, she had a short dumpy frame with tits that looked no more than a FF cup. I know when a girl has real GGs because that's when junior starts to get overwhelmed during a titfuck and hers were sadly lacking in that department as my dick was poking out loud and proud when hot dogging her tits. Also, her face was kinda ugly looking, more specifically her nose which is large flat and boxy. Imagine Holly Willoughby had an ugly sister  :lol:

Service was good though, pleasant enough punt. Would only recommend if you have a thing for moderately busty English blondes and not too fussy about facial prettiness.

Offline peter purves

What makes the punt with Flabiana even worse was that it happened not long after I saw Juliette for the last time and with hindsight, I wouldn't have bothered with Flabbers and saved the money for one more special blow out with Juliette. Worse still, there was already bad reviews of Flabby around at the time but due to impatience I decided to waste money on her instead of planning ahead and booking Juliette.  :dash:

A scathing attack and there was I apparently describing her in modest terms as 'hard work'  :P

Offline wxl

Blimey is Helen still active and available anywhere? She's exactly my cup of tea going by that picture and your description.

I have to agree with your comments about Juliette, she's number one on my list as well not just because she has the best ever tits and overall body, but also the big time sensuality she always gave during my visits. My word do I regret only seeing her twice, especially missing out before she retired for good last time.

In reply to a previous poster about Fabiana, she's a complete and utter bitch, told me to lay down and cum halfway during a punt like I was a trained dog or something because she was feeling lazy and couldn't be bothered to put a shift in!!! :angry:  Tits are big but they are also droopy and her body is basically that of a pudgy/ chunky woman, nowhere near as nice as those pictures above.

Actually my pictyure list has gone awry. Didn't post a picture of Helen. She's no longer active. The middle picture is of Alicia formerly of Maxes.

Offline lovespike

Ah that's a shame about Helen, I do love me a slim and naturally stacked honey. I just noticed now that the second pic is "Alicia" from maxes who I saw 2 years ago along with Porscha Sinns for a mind blowing duo booking. Needless to say the sex was one of the best and my only regret was that I didn't have enough stamina or imagination to make the most of both girls at the same time :D

Not that it matters now seeing as she's retired but at the time of the booking Alicia had quite an unsightly belly which really stood out considering the rest of her was fairly trim. She actually gave me her real social contact details but never bothered to follow it up. It seems all the best slim n stacked gems of the last few years have all retired with very few coming to the fore to replace them.

Offline Milflover

Offline peter purves

Offline screwdriver

Anyone got a verification pic for Fabiana or Asta?

Offline peter purves

Anyone got a verification pic for Fabiana or Asta?

This may prove to be very difficult because neither are on AW and AW are the only one that requires verification pics.

Offline screwdriver

True but that only increases the likelihood that they look nothing like their pictures would suggest. Hopefully someone has something they've clicked lying around?

Candyman

Not sure how you would find a "verification" picture of a girl from an agency unless they sent you one

Offline peter purves

True but that only increases the likelihood that they look nothing like their pictures would suggest. Hopefully someone has something they've clicked lying around?

Personally I think you may get a shock with Fabiana's attitude irrespective whether you receive a 'verification photo or not' ;)

Offline screwdriver

As long as she lets me have my way with her chest, I'm sorted  :wacko:

Offline peter purves

As long as she lets me have my way with her chest, I'm sorted  :wacko:

Even that may not be guaranteed...but good luck with your mission!!

Offline jrhunter

Totally agree about Juliette and Jasmyn Black (much earlier in the thread) - sheis still around and worth a visit. I saw her with sensual jane once as a double act and it was quite the experience. I would add Dolly (multiple agencies) who was a real Barbie girl and had a great service and also Jordan Pryce whois still available i believe and whilst not a brilliant service, has a very hot bod and massive tits.

Offline peter purves

Totally agree about Juliette and Jasmyn Black (much earlier in the thread) - sheis still around and worth a visit. I saw her with sensual jane once as a double act and it was quite the experience. I would add Dolly (multiple agencies) who was a real Barbie girl and had a great service and also Jordan Pryce whois still available i believe and whilst not a brilliant service, has a very hot bod and massive tits.

Sensual Jane..............and Jasmine Black together  :wacko:

I am not sure if Jasmine is taking a sabbatical from work outside of Romania. She has not been in the UK for over a year now when she used to be here roughly every quarter.

Candyman

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 11:46:33 am by Candyman »

Online webpunter

I'd have a go at that.  A stunning rack per the pics.  Taken in what looks like a knocking shop on the Continent.  Some ink too which i like.  HL is +1.  Thx for the link  :thumbsup:

Anyone seen? L cup and natural according to her profile

Candyman

Let us know if you see her, I'll do the same.

Online webpunter

Wilko
Some good pics on the VS ad

Let us know if you see her, I'll do the same.

Offline peter purves

Still having huge (excuse the pun  :P ) reservations that she is a size L. Although the pics are not conclusive they seem to indicate otherwise. Or she is a L but a BBW

:unknown:

Candyman

Yes L cup with her frame would be unlikely they are natural. She is probably either enhanced or has the size wrong. Still looks good though

Candyman

Found this busty girl working for an agency. Only outcall at the moment but hopes this changes. Decent rate for an agency girl too.

Offline Fletch747

Different girls in the pictures.
Second one is September Carrino (if I'm not mistaken):

Candyman

Offline peter purves

Out of interest did anyone see Clara (Eleyna??) 34KK? I never realised she was on tour in London  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 12:40:32 am by peter purves »

Candyman

Seen Clara many times. She has changed her profile a few times and haven't visited her for about a year now. Very unreliable as to whether you can book her and half the time I have seen her she had a bad attitude but boy that body, it's up there in my top 3 of all WG i've seen. I've noticed the profile says she's been in Kensington and Chelsea for a few days now but she hasnt had her phone number up nor made herself available so probably just doing it to get more PG views or possibly to gauge how busy she would be here as she has hiked her rates up from £100 to £150 per hour.

Offline peter purves

...but boy that body, it's up there in my top 3 of all WG i've seen.

Cheers!!

I think I mayhave asked you previously - but since I cannot remember your response...

Who is in your top 3 body WGs?

Offline peter purves

I've noticed the profile says she's been in Kensington and Chelsea for a few days now but she hasnt had her phone number up nor made herself available so probably just doing it to get more PG views or possibly to gauge how busy she would be here as she has hiked her rates up from £100 to £150 per hour.

You may well be right here  :thumbsup:

Candyman

Cheers!!

I think I mayhave asked you previously - but since I cannot remember your response...

Who is in your top 3 body WGs?

Persian Camilla and Busty Bad girl are right up there although they spring to mind more because they are fresh in the memory. Thinking back there was a Russian (possibly Romanian) with short blonde hair called Zina who I saw from Vixens 24/7. This must have been over 10 years ago now. Also Polish Sofi (or Sophi) who has been mentioned on here, seem to remember someone saying a punter claimed to have hooked up with her. They both had amazing big tits although also carried a bit round the midriff whereas Camilla and b.b.g. are a bit more slender 

Offline peter purves

Persian Camilla and Busty Bad girl are right up there although they spring to mind more because they are fresh in the memory. Thinking back there was a Russian (possibly Romanian) with short blonde hair called Zina who I saw from Vixens 24/7. This must have been over 10 years ago now. Also Polish Sofi (or Sophi) who has been mentioned on here, seem to remember someone saying a punter claimed to have hooked up with her. They both had amazing big tits although also carried a bit round the midriff whereas Camilla and b.b.g. are a bit more slender

Cheers!!

Zina advertised as Russian, was she as slim as the pics depicted?

Busty Sophie has recently, I think, started to work again in the West End area

Offline peter purves

I've noticed the profile says she's been in Kensington and Chelsea for a few days now but she hasnt had her phone number up nor made herself available so probably just doing it to get more PG views or possibly to gauge how busy she would be here as she has hiked her rates up from £100 to £150 per hour.

This time showing as available in London, with phone number to add............................................... NOT!!  :dash:

Offline tatoo1

Busty Sophie has recently, I think, started to work again in the West End area

Any more info on Busty Sophie? I like many missed her the first time round although not sure if the boobs have aged well!

Candyman

This time showing as available in London, with phone number to add............................................... NOT!!  :dash:

I'll be seeing her soon then. Would have gone for Camila as my next punt but she isnt doing full service "for a few months at least" according to her profile.