Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall - incall  (Read 407 times)

Offline sharpshoes78

Now and again I do see who is doing outcall only on AW and do see a few girls I would love to tumble with
Downside is organising a hotel on my budget is not my idea of a good deal
How does this sound as an idea
1. All agree on a girl
2. We divide the cost between the punters
3. An extra few qdid each = hotel cost

Thoughts?

STAR-LORD

Now and again I do see who is doing outcall only on AW and do see a few girls I would love to tumble with
Downside is organising a hotel on my budget is not my idea of a good deal
How does this sound as an idea
1. All agree on a girl
2. We divide the cost between the punters
3. An extra few qdid each = hotel cost

Thoughts?

Sounds fair enough. Location? Cardiff I presume? :hi:

STAR-LORD

I apologise. Please, as you were, sorry for cutting in...

Offline dumbo25

Sounds like a good idea, in the past I have booked day rooms that can be booked at relatively cheap rates.

Offline SO595

Sounds like a plan. I can see getting ducks in a row might be a challenge,  but might be in for the right girl.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steelworker

I can see logistics could be difficult but sounds interesting. Day use can be around 30 quid for 10 or 11 till 5. I guess that goes up to 60 to 80 quid if is afternoon check in to the next day. I’m a daytime punter so generally miss out on the ones where they check in at 3, work all evening.

Offline HughJardon

Pros & Cons regarding your idea Shoozees

I do know a few punters that have shared hotel rooms in the past, although I think the footfall was pretty light so the staff in said hotel thought nothing of it.

Recently a friend of mine bought a few budget hotel rooms for homeless people when we had that awful Wintery snap in the air. Unfortunately one of the homeless people ransacked the room and left it in such a state that the saintly chap who paid for the abode had to fork out in damages etc. I'm not saying this will happen but just be weary.

Your probably best keeping this to a small circle of punters you know, or as per my UKE post, grab a budget hotel on HotUKDeals.com or similar minded site and you can grab a room for under 30 notes. Happy hunting, take the knitty gritty to PM though  :drinks:

np500

I’d be interested for the right girl but would have to be evening booking for me, I think if as Hugh says, you keep it to trusted names at first there will be no problem, all knowing that any shit gets posted on here, not that I think it would of course ! I have brought this up before with others but nothing has come of it as of yet, depending on length of room booking , the girl in question can advertise any free slots on u k e  or / and her profile etc .