Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Bath  (Read 3357 times)

Offline Jamesbro

Now lockdown is over, im looking to get a good massage with HE.
Anyone got any favourites?

Ive been to the BBW in bathampton-she gives a good massage and a good wank but not for me.
Golden spa- Rubbish massage and a pushy increase in payment for B2B or HE.
Thai massage in widcombe- seems offical and not offering anything extra. Got offered a back room massage by a young girl before being told NO by an older woman and had a normal massage.
Havent tried green oriental or Thai House yet.
Bath is a dryland so wonderwd if anyone had a preference.
Thanks
James 

Offline houseboot

Hallymae - no I haven't returned either because ...

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199504.msg2060623#msg2060623

Golden Spa - I haven't visited ... it's a rather "exposed" location with people sitting outside the cafe a few shops along ... it's linked to Magical Touch, Cheltenham.

Touch Thai - only been once ... you'll see why below ... Legit? ... NO ... but then again they do have spells when they are ... it has changed several times over the years.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213992.msg2172661#msg2172661

Green Health Centre - I've been twice

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269215.msg2750382#msg2750382

Thai House

There is an AW profile
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 08:45:17 am by houseboot »

Offline Jamesbro

Thanks for the reviews.
I guess we are just going to have to see whos doing what now theyre back open....

Offline mgalaxy

I've been to Golden Spa - but I didn't do a review as I only stuck with the basic massage mainly because I didnt like the look of the lady that much

They advertise on GumTree using pictures of super hot young babes, but I've been twice now and its always the same woman in her 50's I would
guess.

To be fair the massage was good, so I was quite happy to pay the 45 notes for it - and she did the usual "accidental" touches on the old fella
to get me aroused before asking about extras.

Offline Suited

Hallymae - no I haven't returned either because ...

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199504.msg2060623#msg2060623

Golden Spa - I haven't visited ... it's a rather "exposed" location with people sitting outside the cafe a few shops along ... it's linked to Magical Touch, Cheltenham.

Touch Thai - only been once ... you'll see why below ... Legit? ... NO ... but then again they do have spells when they are ... it has changed several times over the years.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213992.msg2172661#msg2172661

Green Health Centre - I've been twice

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269215.msg2750382#msg2750382

Thai House

There is an AW profile

all Pretty Meh.

"Olivia" used to advertise on vivastreet as giving massages on the East side of Bath and gave good HR...but Ive not heard from her for more than a year.

Offline jamesausten

I visited Golden Spa last summer. Yes, it is exposed on a pedestrian street just off the Royal Crescent. If you know many people in the village that is Bath, you may be recognised. I can't remember the door price, whatever is quoted, £40 or £45 an hour. The middle-aged Chinese lady (sorry, I didn't note her name) was the only person on duty that warm Saturday afternoon and locked the shop door while we were in the room. The massage as I recall was firm and relaxing, but her £40 extras were curiously enjoyable. She stripped naked and after some teasing by hand she knelt over my stomach using her calfs (beneath her knee) behind her to bring me off. I warned her I was about to cum, as I didn't want anything to splash where it shouldn't, but she carried on regardless. I had a shower, paid up and left, careful not to glance towards the people sitting outside the nearby cafe!

Online mgkerx

I visited Golden Spa last summer. Yes, it is exposed on a pedestrian street just off the Royal Crescent. If you know many people in the village that is Bath, you may be recognised. I can't remember the door price, whatever is quoted, £40 or £45 an hour. The middle-aged Chinese lady (sorry, I didn't note her name) was the only person on duty that warm Saturday afternoon and locked the shop door while we were in the room. The massage as I recall was firm and relaxing, but her £40 extras were curiously enjoyable. She stripped naked and after some teasing by hand she knelt over my stomach using her calfs (beneath her knee) behind her to bring me off. I warned her I was about to cum, as I didn't want anything to splash where it shouldn't, but she carried on regardless. I had a shower, paid up and left, careful not to glance towards the people sitting outside the nearby cafe!

I know where this establishment is and so do all the locals as it's opposite a cafe with outside tables So if it's discretion you're after this is not the venue for you
I think there are some Chinese Girls that rotate in New Kings Street

Offline whatno

I should do a review really but did partake in the King Street lottery this weekend. Not bad looking but was complicated to get an appointment. WhatsApp required and cagey about who you are and where you are etc. £10 owo ended up being £20 so didn’t bother as I thought £70 was already pushing it. She was disinterested but have had some great times there on one side of the road or the other depending on which year! Not the best Asian experience plus being partial to a bit of BB it is not so easy to get a regular girl there that is up for it like Mala,
Emily/Softlips and a few of the King Street girls have been in the past. Will post a review of Saturdays adventure  :crazy:

Offline B4bcock

I should do a review really but did partake in the King Street lottery this weekend. Not bad looking but was complicated to get an appointment. WhatsApp required and cagey about who you are and where you are etc. £10 owo ended up being £20 so didn’t bother as I thought £70 was already pushing it. She was disinterested but have had some great times there on one side of the road or the other depending on which year! Not the best Asian experience plus being partial to a bit of BB it is not so easy to get a regular girl there that is up for it like Mala,
Emily/Softlips and a few of the King Street girls have been in the past. Will post a review of Saturdays adventure  :crazy:

Did you mean B2B??   BB and B2B are quite different things!

Offline whatno

« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 08:15:49 am by whatno »

Offline Jamesbro

I never got offered BB but that was 2019 so most likely a different girl....

Offline whatno

Not always offered but if you ask nicely  :dance:

Give it a few months and we might have some real choice again

Offline Jamesbro

Not my thing..... happy with covered.