Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JlPinky in Bath???  (Read 1113 times)

Offline bdyno

This profile appeared recently:
External Link/Members Only

Tempted to TOFTT, thought I'd see if she's been seen on other profiles in the past - the comment about there being timewasters on AW nowadays implies she's been there before. 

I don't think she falls in to the too good to be true category, but something about the profile makes me suspicious and I don't know what it is.

Does anyone know anything?

Offline houseboot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When copying AW links it is better to use the link at the bottom of their profile rather than the one in the browser bar.

Offline Aces21

I am also interested in this SP for an oral service only but doesn't do a half hour service and 50 is a bit steep for 15 mins, even with no fluffy AW feedback.

Offline Urban_G

I am also interested in this SP for an oral service only but doesn't do a half hour service and 50 is a bit steep for 15 mins, even with no fluffy AW feedback.
Seems odd that she has 15 mins but no 30 minute rate, £50 for half hour is more in line with her hourly rate so it could be a mistake. Why not contact her and ask?

Offline rudolph hucker

Try searching for ‘Pinky Jess In Bath’

Offline bdyno

Still only one thread with a load of posts by people who don't seem to have seen her :(

Offline Chatte Noir

Still only one thread with a load of posts by people who don't seem to have seen her :(
I won’t be seeing her either , looks like a fat slapper to me I am afraid.

Offline bdyno

Wouldn't it be boring if we all had the same tastes....

Offline Hardpunt2

+1 for her being a fat slapper. She has rolls on her back, can only imagine what the front looks like!

But a British girl for £100/ph if she gives a good service I would still see her.

Offline rudolph hucker

TOFTT then

Offline bdyno

TOFTT then
I probably will if I ever beat the man flu that I'm currently dying from 😢

Offline rudolph hucker

I probably will if I ever beat the man flu that I'm currently dying from 😢

I pass the hair salon from where she works every weekday . She gets in early to 'do' her hair and makeup.
She is approx 5'5" tall, round like a weeble, outrageous stick on eyelashes, and I have yet to see her smile.
If you are still alive in the coming weeks, I wish you the best of luck.

Offline Aces21

I mailed this SP asking about services aligned to the ones she already advertises and what the cost would be for half an hour ( As she doesn't have that on her profile).
I got a rather barbed response saying "the rates are the rates" and that maybe i should consider someone else? She either misunderstood me or she can't see what i had written with those ridiculous eye lashes glued on?
Either way, I won't be taking a chance on this one, not for those prices, comes across as a precious princess type who has an over inflated opinion of her worth.

Offline Hereiam

Saw her last time she was on AW a few yrs ago. Ok punt didn’t return. Right about not smiling
Banned reason: Cheapskate with no reviews in 6 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bdyno

You know what, I think I've decided it won't be me to TOFTT on this one for the time being.

Saw her profile & thought a local English girl at sensible prices must be a good thing, but something didn't ring true with it.  Now I've asked on here, it seems there's definitely an attitude problem there

I'm going to leave her on my hot list as a maybe for the future, but don't expect me to be posting a review any time soon, I've been sticking more to my trusted few regulars lately.

Offline Aces21

You know what, I think I've decided it won't be me to TOFTT on this one for the time being.

Saw her profile & thought a local English girl at sensible prices must be a good thing, but something didn't ring true with it.  Now I've asked on here, it seems there's definitely an attitude problem there

I'm going to leave her on my hot list as a maybe for the future, but don't expect me to be posting a review any time soon, I've been sticking more to my trusted few regulars lately.

I don't blame you, nothing worse than wasting hard earn't.

Offline bdyno

I don't blame you, nothing worse than wasting hard earn't.
Done that my share of times  :(