Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Piggy_play - Exeter- Any Takers?????  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Azrael2015

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I mean seriously.  Is this a joke listing?  Would any one be stupid enough to contact this lunatic?.

Offline privatebob

You could be her first customer

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Wonderful couple of hours. Worth every penny!  :hi: :lol:
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wombat42

Wonderful couple of hours. Worth every penny!  :hi: :lol:

Bargain and as part of her BDSM domination thing I guess she will say you are shit you are scum, whip you and piss on you non stop. The perfect TOFTT.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 03:31:12 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Bargain and as part of her BDSM domination thing I guess she will say you are shit you are scum, whip you and piss on you non stop. The perfect TOFTT.

I had all of that and more. My review might seem fluffy  :D

Offline Numbersguy

What on earth is going on there!?

Offline jamieb28

fake profile anyway,  that pic is all over the net

Offline wombat42

And she says on her AW page she has to decide whether you are worthy of her time once you send her an email :-) As if she would turn anybody down for £1000 an hour. Perhaps I should offer her £2000 for a 1 hour appointment just to be sure :-)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 10:18:07 am by wombat42 »

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

And she says on her AW page she has to decide whether you are worthy of her time once you send her an email :-) As if she would turn anybody down for £1000 an hour. Perhaps I should offer her £2000 for a 1 hour appointment just to be sure :-)

I'd call you scum for a tenner. Give me a call. Maybe twice a week or something. We could  make it a regular thing if you want. Note to admin, I'm not touting.  :D

Offline Waterhouse

I suspect you’d have to be a very special piggy to be worthy of receiving her piss, sorry I mean golden nectar.
 :lol:

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

I suspect you’d have to be a very special piggy to be worthy of receiving her piss, sorry I mean golden nectar.
 :lol:

I think you mean Fosters  :D

Offline wombat42

She is unverified as well on AW I notice. She might really be an old bag in her 60s. She might spend half the 1 hour appointment counting the £1000 in cash. Or she might ask for the money in advance and scarper. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 12:25:24 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

She is unverified as well on AW I notice. She might really be an old bag in her 60s. She might spend half the 1 hour appointment counting the £1000 in cash. Or she might ask for the money in advance and scarper.

You cynical scum. That'll be £1000 please  :D

Offline Chatte Noir

Yes , you worthless, piece of shit with a tiny cock .

That’s £2000

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Yes , you worthless, piece of shit with a tiny cock .

That’s £2000

Whoa, back the truck up big boy! Either you pay me £2000 for stealing my business model or we can do a duo and just charge Wombat £3000 for calling him a worthless piece of shite with a tiny cock.  I prefer the latter  :D

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

fake profile anyway,  that pic is all over the net

Don't girl my girlfriend fake. She says you're fake and you've got a tiny cock. She told me to ask you for £1000 for calling you that.

Offline JimmySW

Suprisingly the profile is still up but moved to York

Offline Abs

She’s got a big surprise in her g-string. I wonder what that could be?

Offline Jeremy

And she says on her AW page she has to decide whether you are worthy of her time once you send her an email
No, it says she'll decide once you send her the money. :rolleyes: As blatant as this is, I'm sure there's some daft twat out there who'll fall for it all the same.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

No, it says she'll decide once you send her the money. :rolleyes: As blatant as this is, I'm sure there's some daft twat out there who'll fall for it all the same.

Don't call Wombat42 a daft twat  :D

Offline wombat42

Offline Jeremy

Ooooo how much do I owe you for that.
Hey I'm the one who came up with the insult you prick :D

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Hey I'm the one who came up with the insult you prick :D

Don't call my mate a prick you prick  :D
That's a £1000 each.

Offline Azrael2015

Damn,  If I've started a bidding war between you guys I think I'm owed a finders fee.  Call it a monkey and we'll call it quits scumbags. :lol:

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Damn,  If I've started a bidding war between you guys I think I'm owed a finders fee.  Call it a monkey and we'll call it quits scumbags. :lol:

I wouldn't get  out of bed for a monkey you prick.

That's £1000 please. :D

Offline Jeremy

Just to let you cunts know I charge an extra £500 for C-levels, and fuckwits are at my discretion (if on the day I really do think you're a fuckwit)

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Just to let you cunts know I charge an extra £500 for C-levels, and fuckwits are at my discretion (if on the day I really do think you're a fuckwit)

Some cunt's just dropped the C-bomb and nae cunt gets oot o' here til we find the cunt wit did It!

That's £2000 ye cunt bawbag  :D

Offline Chatte Noir

Whoa, back the truck up big boy! Either you pay me £2000 for stealing my business model or we can do a duo and just charge Wombat £3000 for calling him a worthless piece of shite with a tiny cock.  I prefer the latter  :D
I would just like to point out that the business model is piggy-pay’s  so I have promised to send it to her /his off -shore account

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

I would just like to point out that the business model is piggy-pay’s  so I have promised to send it to her /his off -shore account

I'd just like to point out that Piggy-Pay (or as I call her Snookums) are dating  and I'm her financial advisor. Therefore please send all monies to me in the first instance.  :D

I also taught Snookums all of her insults after she left her job working as a science teacher. Not only is she beautiful but she is also intelligent.  :D

Offline squigmcdig

I'd just like to point out that Piggy-Pay (or as I call her Snookums) are dating  and I'm her financial advisor. Therefore please send all monies to me in the first instance.  :D

I also taught Snookums all of her insults after she left her job working as a science teacher. Not only is she beautiful but she is also intelligent.  :D
I think it is more likely that you and Snookums are one and the same

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

I think it is more likely that you and Snookums are one and the same

Snookums and I are seeking legal advice regarding your libellous comment.

Offline squigmcdig

Snookums and I are seeking legal advice regarding your libellous comment.
Interesting stance,  but difficult to know how your reputation could be further reduced.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Interesting stance,  but difficult to know how your reputation could be further reduced.

Harsh  :D