Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly_Bloom_X - Bath - information, or lack of.  (Read 1047 times)

Offline CoryLahey69

She is advertising, as being available in Bath.

I have searched on here and I have come up blank. She goes by the name of Molly_Bloom_X, from her AW feedback, she may be called or have used the name Emily in the past. Feedback on AW, but no field reports or reviews on here. Does anybody have any info on her, she looks decent.

External Link/Members Only

Praise be to UKP, as soon as I posted the topic, with the AW URL, the site auto-linked her old profile name Emily Bird. I'm still dubious, but may give her a try.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 11:26:26 pm by CoryLahey69 »

Offline houseboot

Que?

There are three Reviews here.

If you had put her AW number into the search box then you would have found them straightaway.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 11:59:29 pm by houseboot »

Offline CoryLahey69

OK, thanks, live and learn, I'll know for next time.

Offline Chatte Noir

OK, thanks, live and learn, I'll know for next time.

Did you get to see her ? Feedback would be great - thinking of trying

Offline Uoti2

On clicking the AW link, my first reaction was to post, " 'Her'?"

But then instead of being lazy, I followed houseboot's excellent advice to "put her [sic] AW number into the search box" and I found that the big hands etc. discussion had already been done extensively, if incoherently, in a subthread starting here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2345975

Which leaves Chatte Noir's question: Did you get to see "her"?

Offline CoryLahey69

Due to further information gathered on here, and the fact that she apparently has her dogs with her in the place she is staying in Bath, I decided not to brave it.

Offline Chatte Noir

Due to further information gathered on here, and the fact that she apparently has her dogs with her in the place she is staying in Bath, I decided not to brave it.

I am even more interested if she / he works with dogs as duo partners :vomit:

Offline Chatte Noir

Does she list Doggy as her favourite position?

Offline JimmySW

Offline hockogrockle

Cultural note: I wonder why she's chosen to call herself "Molly Bloom"? That is the name of Leopold Bloom's wife in James Joyce's "Ulysses". The last chapter is a completely unpunctuated soliloquy by Molly as she lies in bed partly fantasising about a young man who is coming to stay. It ends with her obviously masturbating and she has an orgasm which ends the book with words something like...and my breasts were going like mad and I said I will yes I will
Thought some of you might like to know. (Even if most of you couldn't give a toss.)