Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had FS in Swindon Chinese massage shop on Commercial road?  (Read 2468 times)

Offline harrisdanb

I've been to the Asian Haven on Commercial road in Swindon a couple of times and I must say that I have had thoroughly well-conducted B2B massage, with no restriction to touching, kissing and things like that. My experiences have made me wonder if there might be FS on offer. Has anyone experienced FS in this place?

Offline houseboot

First posts such as these do cause suspicion. :thumbsdown:

It is always wise to build up some credibility first.

Would you go into a pub and ask random customers, who you'd never met before, whether the barmaid was up for it?

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

First posts such as these do cause suspicion. :thumbsdown:

It is always wise to build up some credibility first.

Would you go into a pub and ask random customers, who you'd never met before, whether the barmaid was up for it?

I'm more suspicious that the OP says he's been to the establishment in question a couple of times and seems to have had extensive success yet hasn't asked about FS himself. Odd.
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shiptonlad

And of course no reviews of his experiences!

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

And of course no reviews of his experiences!

Strangely enough no. I've noticed a pattern which is first time posters joining a thread stating "I've seen X a couple of times" etc yet never leaving a review but still ask questions about the people they've  allegedly seen.
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

I've been to the Asian Haven on Commercial road in Swindon a couple of times and I must say that I have had thoroughly well-conducted B2B massage, with no restriction to touching, kissing and things like that. My experiences have made me wonder if there might be FS on offer. Has anyone experienced FS in this place?

So do you work for the local council, the police, or mumsnet?

Offline Fuzzyduck

So do you work for the local council, the police, or mumsnet?

I thought that. Or a journo? Maybe the real Dan B Harris is in town. :sarcastic:

Offline houseboot

Offline shiptonlad

I find it strange that they have been open for quite a long time with 3 girls working and yet they have no reviews. Unlike the sister shop in reading that has quite a few. I will TOFT and let you know.

Offline houseboot

I find it strange that they have been open for quite a long time with 3 girls working and yet they have no reviews. Unlike the sister shop in reading that has quite a few. I will TOFT and let you know.

Otherwise known as Chinese Decor:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=242297.msg2478422#msg2478422

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=242067.msg2475945#msg2475945

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=238552.msg2438301#msg2438301

Offline shiptonlad

No,
This is Asian haven on the opposite side of the road. I did the deed today. Review will be resounding positive. Far better than the decor place

Offline houseboot

No,
This is Asian haven on the opposite side of the road. I did the deed today. Review will be resounding positive. Far better than the decor place

External Link/Members Only

"Welcome to – ASIAN HAVEN – in Swindon
Asian Oriental Massage and Chinese Décor Shop"

See first picture on their web site.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 08:33:49 pm by houseboot »

Offline mradventures

theres chinese decor, the yellow shop more or less opposite (linda)

think theres another one further along on the chinese decor side near the rbs cash machine

and theres another thai place near the closed tent roofed market between the camera shops.

no idea if the those last 2 do extra's or not

Offline houseboot

theres chinese decor, the yellow shop more or less opposite (linda)

think theres another one further along on the chinese decor side near the rbs cash machine

and theres another thai place near the closed tent roofed market between the camera shops.

105     Asian Haven/Chinese Decor

24       Oriental Health Care (Linda, Yellow front)

125A   Montana

Near camera shop, Market road        Pho Thong
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 10:08:52 pm by houseboot »

Offline Randyandy40

Not quite fs but did have a fab time with Sophie at Chinese decor two weeks ago :hi: will do a review later today.

Offline Ghghghghgh

Montana and Pho Thong, I don’t think you’ll see much in the way of extras at either of those two.