Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A sad Monday!  (Read 1171 times)

Offline starlight chaser

First time review but had to share my latest experience as i look back and smile cant help but thinking should of listened to the god of karma!Ended up well horny and needed to scratch that itch so monday 5pm parked up a quick flick on here check out the hotlist and off we go??? not really!i will try to summarise I was looking for a good hour of general filth
First on the list:
Sexy Angelina External Link/Members Only two calls no reply, then a text but too late now shame she looks hot
next:
Busty.Lola External Link/Members Only two calls no reply
next
SluttyMolly  External Link/Members Only two calls no reply, shame some mixed reviews but what a figure,
Next
Beth External Link/Members Only two calls no reply times moving on WTF!!
Next
HollyLove External Link/Members Only quick text on the off chance,no reply starting to think i should go home
Next
Sofia-so-hot External Link/Members Only! couple of questions from her and yes she will text address, 20 minutes later and sod all
2 other tries cant even remember now
Next
British Kinky Inked External Link/Members Only Alternative lots of ink confident on the phone... oh yes an answer 30mins later of we go
Went for the full hour @£130 straight up to the room nice venue in central Bristol quick shower and finally..... oh no receiving oral, no touching nipples, no touching much def no french kissing the total killer. very attractive young lady with amazing ink but just not the full on filth experience i was (by now) desperatly seeking,so ive given a neutal as i should have gone home 2 hours ago and that probably added to my disappointment  but you live and learn so any recommendations for a full on hour of filth will be well received.
hopefully the links are there and you can have a laugh at it with me

Offline Roth

Sorry to hear mate. :(. 5pm maybe a bit late for a same day booking with a decent prossie unless the off chance of a last minute cancellation.

Anyhow maybe you need to put a review up of the inked prossie. :unknown:   Sounds grim. :thumbsdown:

pking_paul

Sorry to hear mate. :(. 5pm maybe a bit late for a same day booking with a decent prossie unless the off chance of a last minute cancellation.

Anyhow maybe you need to put a review up of the inked prossie. :unknown:   Sounds grim. :thumbsdown:

As Roth says, good Bristol girls get booked early so were probably with clients. You had a good selection there so may be plan ahead next time and get the girl you want?

bigmanbigman

Of say the top £120 plus hr wgs be lucky to get a same day booking .