Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yaoyao69? Where is she, anyone?  (Read 5323 times)

Offline Nipper1

Hi all. First up..I'm a newbie...so hello to all! I have skulked around for a while so thought I'd better do the decent thing and sign up. Saw this lady about 6 months ago and since then her profile seems to be a bit dead. She's still on AW as yaoyao69 (I will try to post the link...)but not logged in since mar 2013 but I saw her when she advertised as Yuki. Her ad said she was Japanese but I don't know how true that was...I read that they rarely are true Japanese. I did ask her if she was Japanese and she said.."what...you don't believe me". So none the wiser really. Maybe korean.
All the pics on the links are real and they are of her btw.

Here's link..
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She does appear under other names sometimes with 2 numerals after her name...she also still has yoyo1990 up but not logged in for ages. Link here..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know she sometimes works in Guildford, or Cobham...but I happened to see her in Kingston working out of the hotel near the central car park.
Does anybody know if she's still around?

I won't post a proper review, because, as I said...she seems to have disappeared..but here are my thoughts on the day I met her...maybe someone will recognize her..

Yuki. I'd say about 28 yrs old. 5' 6'' tall with a nice lithe body. Nice breasts actually, say 34c. Long shoulder length hair and pretty long legs. Pretty enough, fit enough to turn your head in the street.
Shower each separately..(shower was a one person job)..then set to..
Quick bit of massage to set me up, then some Very nice DFK..proper tongue work. Down to some ball sucking...which completely caught me by surprise so nearly flew off the bed! She never actually owo'd, which struck me as bit strange...as she was down there, but I was ready anyway. I hadn't actually asked for it anyway. Went down for some nice RO, very nice clean and wet & responsive.Some nice mish, covered, with f.kissing...and she does use her hips nicely with you, then over for some doggy, which increased in speed until I finished. She made all the right noises which sounded genuine to me...but quietly as she was paranoid about the neighbours. Only about my 3rd punt, but my I have to say..very nice. Nothing at all to complain about.

She had told me..and her ad said..student looking to earn money for studies in holidays..which at the time I fell for and was asking how it was going...DOH! She ain't no student..I since realized that!
Her English a bit hesitant, but enough for a bit of chat. I asked her who took her pics, and she thought I wanted to take pics of her...that kind of english..but she got it in the end with a bit of a giggle.
A nice girl all round and I wouldn't mind another go actually :D.
£100 hr.

As a little aside...something in my radar jingling away..I did see a very similar lady working the raynes park massage place..for excellent massage and happy ending. I'm wondering if in fact it was the same lady and I never clicked. She also used the name yuki....mmmm..I wonder.

So, any thoughts guys..and I hope my first post is ok!
Great site btw...I have enjoyed the banter whilst skulking!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:26:10 pm by Nipper1 »

waxman

Offline Nipper1

Saw Yuki at a place just opposite Raynes Park station. Massage inc HE...£60hr set rate. This is run by well known group they nicknamed..'THE OSTERLEY GIRLS' by the guys on fbsm site. This place is not a shop, but a flat, discreetly hidden off the main road. There is another place in Raynes Park..with a shop front...called 'REVIVALS'..15 Approach rd, R.Park. Looks like a legit massage shop, but extras available. Visit the site above..loads of info there. As far as I know, I THINK FS is SOMETIMES available at Revivals, but not the Ostereley Flat...just massage, B2B and HE. Both places within 5 mins from station. Hope that helps.

LL

There is another place in Raynes Park..with a shop front...called 'REVIVALS'..15 Approach rd, R.Park. Looks like a legit massage shop, but extras available. Visit the site above..loads of info there. As far as I know, I THINK FS is SOMETIMES available at Revivals, but not the Ostereley Flat...just massage, B2B and HE. Both places within 5 mins from station. Hope that helps.

I have been offered full sex in a couple of legitimate looking massage shops.  The only problem is they don't have any fucking beds!  I'm laying on a cheap and thin massage table trying to stay in the middle of it so that my skin touches against just the narrow trail of "kitchen roll" and not the manky old towels underneath it that have been in place for 3 days.  I'm thinking to myself, is it going to take the extra weight of the masseuse if she climbs aboard to mount my cock?!  And how many different sexual positions would be possible on such a piece of apparatus?  Bearing in mind that sex in a massage shop is not going to be cheap, nor comfortable, when it's offered I politely refuse.

waxman

Saw Yuki at a place just opposite Raynes Park station. Massage inc HE...£60hr set rate. This is run by well known group they nicknamed..'THE OSTERLEY GIRLS' by the guys on fbsm site. This place is not a shop, but a flat, discreetly hidden off the main road. There is another place in Raynes Park..with a shop front...called 'REVIVALS'..15 Approach rd, R.Park. Looks like a legit massage shop, but extras available. Visit the site above..loads of info there. As far as I know, I THINK FS is SOMETIMES available at Revivals, but not the Ostereley Flat...just massage, B2B and HE. Both places within 5 mins from station. Hope that helps.

I looked on Google maps, street view. There is a pub opposite the station. I cannot see any massage or Chinese 'health' place.

Offline Nipper1

I looked on Google maps, street view. There is a pub opposite the station. I cannot see any massage or Chinese 'health' place.

...and your point...question.... is?

waxman

Offline Nipper1

Do you mean...
Where in Raynes Park?
...please?

and...
Where is the stated place?
...please?

I notice that a lot of your other posts are rather...brusque. Manners cost nothing fella... :hi:

The "stated place" IS opposite the station entrance...less than 300 yards away I would guess. But as I said, it's discreet. There is no shop front and the entrance is in a little alley. Can't remember the phone number, but like I said, it's available on the other site I gave.

waxman

wocc_eight

The 'Japanese' girls in Guildford are anything but Japanese.

Recently, I booked this very girl. The girl I saw was very petite and flat chested: clearly not the same girl.

They frequent the same hotel in Guildford and rotate the girls every few hours or so. I had a work related reason to spend the day there last summer. I saw one of the girls that I had recently punted there having breakfast.

I phoned up and got the usual 'Hello darling', slipped off from work for an hour to the first floor, gave her a good seeing to, and then returned to work.

Bored senseless by the afternoon, I phoned again. . . . . . 'Hello, darling', ( the same voice as earlier ). I went along to the same room and had a great hour . . . . . with a different girl.

Once in a blue moon, you do get to see the girl in the photo of the AW profile.

I've never seen the same girl twice in about a dozen visits, with one exception:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Four visits on, it has always been the same girl, and all greeted with the same 'Hello darling' over the phone. Maybe she has a deal with the madam, or she is the madam.(?)

Under other circumstance, the bait and switch would piss me right off, and I wouldn't return. However, all the girls that I have seen there have been very fit, very enthusiastic, clean, and polite.

They all have very little English. Using her finger and my mouth to explain the difference between kiss, lick, and suck proved to be both fun and futile.

'Kiss cock, now?', she asked, got me a very, very good bj. Whatever it takes . . . . . . eh, guys.

Have fun: safe punting.