Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome in South Wales  (Read 1761 times)

Offline dave_99

Hi - any of you guys fancy meeting up to 'share' a girl?  I'm  looking for a threesome.  Also can anyone recommend a decent prozzie?

Thanks

Offline pete88

I'm in mate. Find a decent girl and let me know the details. ☺

Offline dave_99

In there anyone local still interested in this?  South Wales or 'just across the bridge' only.

Cheers

Offline darkvamp

You got any particular WG's in mind Mat?

Offline ampersand

mat, I assume that you have considered Soph or Welsh Brunette?

Offline dave_99

Yes - I know they are excellent (been there) but looking for someone new.

Offline ampersand

Surely you wouldn't want to be going into a threesome with both of the other two being strangers to you.  At least if you know the girl and the male doesn't come up to mark it won't have been a complete waste.  I would wait until you have established that the male is compatible before you start booking new girls.

Offline WelshMichael

Surely you wouldn't want to be going into a threesome with both of the other two being strangers to you.  At least if you know the girl and the male doesn't come up to mark it won't have been a complete waste.  I would wait until you have established that the male is compatible before you start booking new girls.

Good points, also I'd have thought that most girls would be uncomfortable about a MMF threesome without having met at least one of the males before.

Offline dave_99

Good points, also I'd have thought that most girls would be uncomfortable about a MMF threesome without having met at least one of the males before.

I was hoping the other guy might know the girl and recommend her...