Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1st post, recomendation?  (Read 1665 times)

iwishiwassomewhere

firstly hello to you all :D

after a long period of abstinance from the punting world, i find myself back in play.
last regular punt was Donna/This is Jewel about 12 years ago (heard she has put on a few pounds since then!), so looking for any recomendations for slim, petit 20-30?

any recomendations guys?

SirFrank

Offline ampersand

SeekingtheTruth

Now how do you work that one out? :unknown:

I think that was his recommendation as Welsh Brunette actually has a profile.

SirFrank

Now how do you work that one out? :unknown:

If I had to recommend 1 welsh girl in South Wales at the moment it would be her. Slim easy on the eye etc. not sure she meets the age profile though. Wales at the moment is slim pickings

Offline ampersand

How dull am I? I thought you meant the OP was WB!!!

yorkshire123

How dull am I? I thought you meant the OP was WB!!!

:lol:

Shouldn't laugh it took me a few looks before i realised what Frank meant.

iwishiwassomewhere

thanks frank
taken a look on AW all looks good :) bit of free time over the weekend to be filled :))
browsing AW noticed RiverPrice, seems to be a recent addition to Cardiff and a little bit of a kink, anyone got any reports?

SirFrank

Yeah sorry should have clarified what I meant

Offline HughJardon

Gotta say it made perfect sense to me Frank,  but at least you gave a recommendation

12 years crikey is a long time, your probably fully aware that things have changed, no full service in parlour for £40. Most the girls are eu or as frank would say "spread like warm butter"

4 ladies on my radar are, vivian, naughty slut sophie and georgia ( welsh brunette)

Also like the look of this one, and ive heard she does rb's

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

not cheap though

SirFrank

Yeah mollie looks hot alright but I'll fucked if I'm paying that much unless she threw in a free iPad and washed and waxed my car while I got dressed

Offline HughJardon

Yeah but 12 years of not paying for the pleasure ! What would your nest egg look like.

If she put a £120 rb on id bite her hand off for a taste of those bulbous globes, but what the fuck is the deal with HD eye brows nowadays huh  :mad:

Salt

Yeah but 12 years of not paying for the pleasure ! What would your nest egg look like.

If she put a £120 rb on id bite her hand off for a taste of those bulbous globes, but what the fuck is the deal with HD eye brows nowadays huh  :mad:

Hidden Image/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Fucking priceless  :sarcastic:

Its like she fell asleep pissed and one of her mates went at her with a magic marker......
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 08:32:03 pm by Salt »

Offline webpunter

Are you really looking at her eyebrows ?
Her new norks look amazing - great photo of her in the 'lacy blue lingerie'

Salt

Are you really looking at her eyebrows ?
Her new norks look amazing - great photo of her in the 'lacy blue lingerie'

I will probably be shot down for saying this but not really that interested in fake tits......OTT   :hi:   IMHO

Each to their own......

yorkshire123

I will probably be shot down for saying this but not really that interested in fake tits......OTT   :hi:   IMHO

Each to their own......

Do nothing for me  :unknown:

Offline webpunter

Each to their own......
Shot down ?  Such a statement is worthy of a temporary ban :)

Joke !