Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattoo-chick666 Newport  (Read 467 times)

Offline ValleyMan73

Just seen this girl on AW. Anybody got any info?

External Link/Members Only

Offline bazingaboy

Gotta respect any woman who openly refers to themselves as a chunky girl. Especially those trying to attract punters.
Not my cuppa but better to see than the old curves in all the right places bollocks most use to describe a misleading appearance.

Offline Doyle

**NOT CURRENTLY WORKING DUE TO COVID***

and

AVALIBLE THIS EVENING AND TONIGHT [sic]

Glad that's clear then :dash:

(Sorry, no useful info to add)

Offline ValleyMan73

Gotta respect any woman who openly refers to themselves as a chunky girl. Especially those trying to attract punters.
Not my cuppa but better to see than the old curves in all the right places bollocks most use to describe a misleading appearance.

Yes fair play to her. I do like a curvaceous lady, I'll drop her a message and look to TOFTT when time allows.

Offline Razor Boy

I’ve like a big bird too VM ... her likes list isn’t the biggest. No facial/CIM is a shame as is the lack of free gallery but I look forward to your TOFTT with interest when you can  :hi:
On the plus side those tits looks good and £130 ph like it was 2012 !  :thumbsup:

Offline joninbristol

Newport's an odd patch. There's still a dozen SPs within 7-8 miles of Newport that charge less than £130, but it always seems an expensive area when there's 4x that many a ten minute train ride away in Cardiff, and much better choice IMHO !  Unless I was a local, I'd be in the van to CF1.