Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Conwy parlours ?? Rhyl or llandudno ??  (Read 7178 times)

Offline Bigbuttextra

Is there any parlours in rhyl   colwyn bay or llandudno , there use to be in rhyl 25 years ago .

Offline Np1984

Not in them areas anymore, but if you ventured towards Flintshire there is a few around there, dollies in queensferry, and temptations in flint

Offline Chris1990mcr

Any happy ending Thai places round conwy/ Llandudno got to visit a client there on Thursday.

Offline simonargos

I have seen  Thai massage place on the main street in Deganwy, but not managed to visit, could be worth a try

Offline Thephoenix

I have seen  Thai massage place on the main street in Deganwy, but not managed to visit, could be worth a try
Been twice......mature lady..... Good massage, but no hint of anything else.

Some time ago I recall someone on here saying that a place in Rhyl called Urban Retreat offered H.E., but I've not been so can't confirm.

Offline oldrainbow

Went on Wednesday for an hour massage £45 fantastic thai massage off lovely Thai girl which i cant remember the name@ they have moved to a better location down the street that doesn't have the thai massage sign in pink outside the building which is a bit less discreet! Hr and topless massage was offered but unfortunately only £45 i had on me! Well worth it for a massage lads!

Offline Thephoenix

Went on Wednesday for an hour massage £45 fantastic thai massage off lovely Thai girl which i cant remember the name@ they have moved to a better location down the street that doesn't have the thai massage sign in pink outside the building which is a bit less discreet! Hr and topless massage was offered but unfortunately only £45 i had on me! Well worth it for a massage lads!

Is this the place in Deganwy?..... that's a real change in policy.
I wonder if this is just a temporary thing with a new girl.
Is the owner still running the place and doing massage?... always been legit with her.
 It would be great to have a Thai place with HE in the area when on holiday.

Offline oldrainbow

Yes it is in Deganwy still the same owner the girl did say there was 2 girls working there herself and a girl from Philippines, open Monday till Saturdays 10am till 5pm

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider

How about turning this into a review, that would be helpful  :thumbsup:

Offline Thephoenix

Also, has the owner stopped doing massage?

Offline oldrainbow

Not sure if the owner still does massage!

Offline Thephoenix

Guess it's pot luck then unless you ask for a particular girl.
Been a few times and always legit with the owner. :(

Offline probablylurking

Ask for Jo/Joanne next time.

Offline Jm111uk

I’m travelling with work to north Wales over the next few weeks. Would you go to Wrexham or Deganwy for a pretty much guaranteed massage with extras?

Offline Thephoenix

I’m travelling with work to north Wales over the next few weeks. Would you go to Wrexham or Deganwy for a pretty much guaranteed massage with extras?

Definitely Wrexham .....choice of three
Rejoyce massage on gumtree
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've always enjoyed extras.

The one in Deganwy...Hands on Thai Massage is the only one I'm aware of and I think it depends on who you see.

Offline DevilD

+1

Offline iverthickone

Offline hungrypunt

I got the owner ( i think) tall thin woman signing me up with legit massage forms, and a guy did the massage. Sure he enjoyed it more than me if you get what I mean
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 08:02:42 pm by hungrypunt »