Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff options  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Bluebird187

Morning guys I've been scrolling through AW for the last few days and I've realised that there seems to be a serious lack of options at the moment. I haven't posted or punted for about two months because no one has really taken my fancy. I want to see Welsh Kandice at some point but right now I don't really have the funds. Is there any diamonds in the rough that I seem to have missed? Or I would possibly be willing to TOFTT and see someone new, so is there any new girls that take your fancy?

Offline Bluebird187

Following my earlier post the only options out there seem to be Romanian which is a massive shame, looks like a quick trip to BustyNiki on the cards
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 01:08:04 pm by Bluebird187 »

Asian Hunter

The Polish factory is up and running. Not been there myself, but Alice has good reviews on here. The other two girls Weronika and Natalie very limited info on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Asian Hunter

The Polish factory is up and running. Not been there myself, but Alice has good reviews on here. The other two girls Weronika and Natalie very limited info on here.

Potential these girls could be the new PNDF. If plan A fails or in need of a quick service. Just hope they are reliable with good quality and value for money.

slimboyo

Tried booking both Weronika and Natalie a couple of times and either not had a response back, or a response several days later.  Pretty flaky I'd say.

Melfort212

External Link/Members Only anybody tried her? I believe she's part of that London based group with that 'Brazilian' / Spanish Rebecca who was here last week.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 05:03:18 pm by Melfort212 »

Offline mrdiamond77

Following my earlier post the only options out there seem to be Romanian which is a massive shame, looks like a quick trip to BustyNiki on the cards

I saw Niki last year and thought she was a good punt.  Good value too.

Gatchaman

Sweet Amy?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gatchaman

Good to see that she is back in Cardiff.

Only temporarily, I believe.

Offline Bluebird187

Sweet Amy?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Sweet Amy last year and thought she was great. Really friendly and seems to genuinely enjoy what she does. I'm looking for something new, I haven't tried BustyNiki yet so that looks like the only option at the moment.

Offline HughJardon

Sweet Amy has dropped her prices by a 10 spot today, that's great VFM

On the subject of Polish girls,  Weronika has been removed from the Pretty Polish Pussies group. This girl is available from Pontprennau though

Jacqueline/Natalie is working from Pontypridd-Alice Pontprennau but only until 7pm

A couple of options I have on for today

Fucking eyes are too big for my belly,  and when I say belly I mean balls

Randolph69

Sweet Amy has dropped her prices by a 10 spot today, that's great VFM

On the subject of Polish girls,  Weronika has been removed from the Pretty Polish Pussies group. This girl is available from Pontprennau though

Jacqueline/Natalie is working from Pontypridd-Alice Pontprennau but only until 7pm

A couple of options I have on for today

Fucking eyes are too big for my belly,  and when I say belly I mean balls

Hardly a lack of Cardiff options then!

Plenty of choice if you have the funds.

Samattha the pick of that bunch in my opinion; had a great session with her, must repeat soon.

Offline mrdiamond77

Hardly a lack of Cardiff options then!

Plenty of choice if you have the funds.

Samattha the pick of that bunch in my opinion; had a great session with her, must repeat soon.
[/b]

I have forgotten about her.  Yet to see her, so I will have to put that right.

Offline WelshMichael

If anyone is good to go tomorrow both Welsh_Brunette and Welsh Barbie are in town according to their profiles.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 07:06:59 pm by WelshMichael »

Offline HughJardon

If anyone is good to go tomorrow both Welsh_Brunette and Welsh Barbie are in town according to their profiles.

Thanks Mike
Welsh Brunette has only one place available from 2-9 in Cardiff
Same as Oriental Sam only 1 place available today... Probably taken now

The best girls get booked up so quick

Randolph69

Thanks Mike
Welsh Brunette has only one place available from 2-9 in Cardiff
Same as Oriental Sam only 1 place available today... Probably taken now

The best girls get booked up so quick

Agreed: I tried to book an incall with Samattha yesterday, but she was booked up all afternoon/evening

SeekingtheTruth

Agreed: I tried to book an incall with Samattha yesterday, but she was booked up all afternoon/evening

My fault, had to go back for another round  :lol:

Offline HughJardon

I went with this girl yesterday,  who was like a hybrid of Tattooed Soph & Tori Ryder
It says on Tias profile "a naughty little slut that needs a good fucking"
She delivered the goods as promised and was a top notch punt,  the highlight was her sucking me off at the end and telling me "I can't wait to taste your spunk" very naughty little minx
Will set a review up soon,  but thanks to user Batteries not Included"  :hi: