Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maddie for wales?  (Read 1202 times)

Bob2110

Gatchaman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think this is also the same girl available via Portfolio at a higher rate: External Link/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

I have thought about booking her in the past but lack of a phone number on profile does put me off.  I don't like booking through email.

Bob2110

I have thought about booking her in the past but lack of a phone number on profile does put me off.  I don't like booking through email.

Booked for tomorrow, now I've found reviews was searching Maddie which didn't come up with anything.

Offline mashit1

Nice friendly woman, service is ok, teeth are not great and has a bit of a belly , she's not fat but the belly was a put off for me.I think her aw photo's are very flattering to be honest.

Dave25horny

Madisson or Maddie as she likes to be called is pure filth. I see her quite often. She's a sexy little thing. Top class BJ and one hell  of a ride.

Offline aazbo22

Madisson or Maddie as she likes to be called is pure filth. I see her quite often. She's a sexy little thing. Top class BJ and one hell  of a ride.

see her quiet often but no review............ shame

Dave25horny

Will post a review when I finish work later. I should have done a review before.

Dubmaan

I've seen her once, her profile pictures are deceiving, she's a bit older than she appears and does have a bit of a mammy belly. She loves cock though and gave an awesome BJ properly enthusiastic. And had a decent chat at the end.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Anyone seen her?

oops
Anyone seen her?
I thought it was that Maddie who got lost in Portugal, doh.