Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asians in Reading  (Read 1346 times)

Offline superman64

Long time lurker here and I'm not really one for writing a diary entry for every punt I go, so apologies that I haven't been as active as I should have been. I almost exclusively like Asian girls. I tried a few white girls many many years ago but I ended up having some awful experiences with Romanians and it's put me off for life. The Asian girls tend to be a lot more polite and have never felt rushed by them ever.

Just want to start a discussion for Asian girls in general and just share some information that I know. I speak a little Chinese and lived there for a while right after I graduated. I usually try to keep in contact with my punts through a Chinese social media app. I'll finish off the post for some questions I have for the other members which are more specific to the Reading area.

Viva-street ads are 100% always never the real girl in the picture. From talking to the girls I've discovered a few things. They don't get a full cut of the money, and they need to pay an exorbitant fee for the pimp to write their ad for them. This is due to the fact these girls come here on a tourist visa and are managed by pimps who take advantage of the fact girls barely speak a lick of English and are all under the impression that what they are doing here is illegal. A lot of the times the girls are over here to raise money for an operation for their father or something like that.

99.99% of the time they are from China. The reason that most ads all claim to be Japanese or Korean is entirely down to the fact Chinese are highly nationalistic and instead of making China look like its exporting whores they advertise as Japanese or Korean in order to shift the shame onto those nationalities. Don't ask the reasons why I find it kind of dumb also, and a really weird coping mechanism. Chinese are extremely fearful of their governments ability to spy on them so they are under the impression that simply stating yourself as being Chinese might bring unwanted attention to their pimp racket.

If you want to be able to chat with the girls, google translate is awful. Instead download the WeChat app from the app store and make a profile. This Chinese app is kind of exclusive so if you need help verifying an account I can scan your QR code to help if you need verified. The app has a much better translate tool from English to Chinese from my experience. Simply show them your QR code and they will usually warm right up when they realise they have a way to communicate with you.

I've only ever heard of one girl deciding to go on her own without the pimp network after I helped her write her own ad and she was promptly robbed of her daily takings. I don't know if it was related to her going solo or just bad luck, but it happened in Brighton last summer and the area probably does have a lot of wrong ones there.

So onto my Own question for fellow punters.

Have you ever gotten a young girl? It's very luck of the draw and back in Glasgow I could occasionally get an early 20ish year old. Here in Reading its been nothing but 35yr+ hags for 2 years solid. I feel like giving up. There was a thai girl Kiki who came here last last winter and she did anal and was a pretty great experience but ever since her there's only been really old looking girls who I never really was interested in.

Reading really is a dry town for Asians. Should I just bite the bullet and take the train into london?
Banned reason: Undesirable / fixated on underage girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline berksboy

Yes its only 1/2hr to paddington .

Offline Warm-Hands

I met a couple of younger girls but not in Reading, this was in Ealing and in Slough where in both cases I was nicely entertained by a woman who looked late 20's or early 30's. I have never ventured into the Asian arena in Reading because I suspected it was all older bait and switch women - which you seem to have confirmed. I couldn't comment on much of London but I think I have been a little bit lucky. There is the occasional good find in Reading if you try the massage houses - specifically George Street Massage can pop up a younger Chinese girl and they seem to have upped their game in the recent few months. I read good reviews for the Caversham massage place too but my experience there has not been as good as others. I haven't ventured into Reading for a while though so things might have changed a lot.

Offline DesktopTeacup

My first Asian/oriental punt was near NatWest in Reading and I’d say the girl was late 20s/early 30s but definitely not the girl from the profile. Very much doubt she’s about anymore, it’s a lot more miss than hit in Reading in my experience.

Offline Warm-Hands

WeChat is exclusive? Its had over 100 million downloads - how exclusive is that? :D

Offline superman64

A lot of people are unable to register accounts without first having people already on the platform confirm them. I'm not sure what the parameters are but it does happen.

Just thought of another weird quirk of the Chinese ladies. Ever notice how they are so paranoid they never buzz you in. No matter they live on the first floor or the 10th floor. You do the stand on the street corner and walk somewhere else boogaloo and then you ring the bell, they  either answer it and don't let you in or you need to call them back again. Then they will meet you at the door. I wonder if they think the door buzzing or something will get them caught.

I've really got an itch to scratch, been window shopping for 2 weeks now and still nothing that interests me.

External Link/Members Only this one looks allright since they have an AW profile but 0 reviews puts me off and no mention of sex on the profile. £100 for a handjob isn't worth it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 04:10:55 am by superman64 »
Banned reason: Undesirable / fixated on underage girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gustav Klimt

I Googled the phone number & another review site has some different photos of her, but no reviews.  She used to have a VivaStreet ad, but it seems to have gone.