Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sister Judy XXX Newcomer in Southampton  (Read 2298 times)

lanceric124

External Link/Members Only

Just returned to Southampton and thought I'd try someone new. Judy is absolutely gorgeous for someone her age. Communication was great, it's definitely her answering the texts. A pretty decent location with relatively easy parking. She greeted me at the door with a cute outfit. She looks way better in person than in pictures. Pretty much offered all the things we agreed on , DFK, OWO, Deepthroat , also quite into choking so for the fellas that's into that as well. Got great skills with her mouth and a super tight pussy as well. fter we're done, had a little chat , gone a bit over time but didn't charge me extra. Will give this a solid 9/10.

kamu

Offline Hantsolo

Yikes! Not for me thanks. Well done to the OP for taking one for the team.

Also doesn't seem to know if she's called Judy or Lucy....

Offline DrConners

Sorry to bump an old review - Saw the warning about posting on a thread outside of 60 days but I think it's relevant.

Never happened to me before, bumping into a WG that is, I haven't actually had a booking with her but I immediately recognised her from her terrifying verification pic (above) in my local convenience store this very afternoon. She was stood in the queue with her loudmouth bf (complete with visable tattoo on his throat!!) obviously under the influence of something both talking in very LOUD VOICES ABOUT FAAAAAACKING SHIT.

A couple of words sprung to mind - human trash. Sorry to be a bit judgemental but think OP was under the influence of something himself when he wrote his review. As I was leaving I had another quick look at the pair of them - she clocked me looking & blew me a kiss!!!  :scare: