Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet20Claudia  (Read 988 times)

Offline CheeseBoard

Came across this profile as she looks pretty.  Closer inspection of her picture shoes bruising on her arm.  Has put me off as could either be a heavy Sergie grip, or substance abuse.  Not sure what the reason is but am sure I'm not going to visit.

Not sure if the link is attached correctly, using my phone and I'm all thumbs today

External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

Yes, your link worked. She showed up in Basingstoke last week and I think there were a couple of extra photos and she looked tempting if really not Romanian. I see what you mean about the marks but not clear enough to come to a conclusion.

Offline Gustav Klimt

On these old photos from her previous profile you can see the scarring on her arm.
She does look hot. Very tempted to see her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CheeseBoard

Thanks for the pics GK, yes she does look hot which keeps tempting me  :dash:

Offline thekman100

Came across this profile as she looks pretty.  Closer inspection of her picture shoes bruising on her arm.  Has put me off as could either be a heavy Sergie grip, or substance abuse.  Not sure what the reason is but am sure I'm not going to visit.

Not sure if the link is attached correctly, using my phone and I'm all thumbs today

External Link/Members Only

Latest pic. jesus christ girl, take the silly boots off! Is it supposed to be sexy!  :lol:

Offline CheeseBoard

I think it's the boots that's doing it for me  :D
Thanks Don, very helpful  :thumbsup:

CB