Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RALUKA SOUTHAMPTON Attentive and wanting to please  (Read 694 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I have seen Raluka twice this year, it would have been more times if she hadn't been away for a few weeks over summer.

Comms, parking, venue easy and suitable. residential road can park nearby or round corner if preferred.
I have paid £100 each time for one hour and at no time did I feel hurried. in fact it was avery relaxing GFE which i what I asked for.

Both time Raluka has met me wearing figure flattering lingerie and a big smile.  Ralaka is tall with very pretty face and pleasing figure. 

The time was spent on the bed, lots of kissing and cuddling, I really enjoyed the feel of her body, and the fact that she was fully attentive the whole time.  I never expect to come more than once, Raluka did a brilliant oral. I left feeling an interesting beautiful girl had made love to me.

VFM definitely
I will return

Overall impression, Lovely attentive good humoured honest and with good attitude, I go the impression that Raluka enjoys pleasing.

I am at an age were multiple climax or sexual athletics no longer appeal. Raluka is a lot younger and I expect has a lot more more to offer than I asked for or even expected.