Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone recently seen Pandora's box?  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Nobodyshero

External Link/Members Only

She doesn't seem to have any recent feedback. The old feedback is relatively good but we all know time can change things!

Attitude and current shape ware my two biggest questions. Any recent experiences to be shared?

Offline time2play

If it helps then Hayley xx who is well reviewed here said that she was well recommended by mutual clients although they never worked together. I was asking about duos and she gave me a list of potentials shed work with or had worked with.

Offline Nobodyshero

Hayley's approved list does count for something! Cheers

Offline time2play

If you see her post a review please. She looks almost too good!

Offline Danj89

Been on my hl for a while, I'm sure she recently had a 80/130 offer on as well. Would be interesting to see a review from a ukp member.  I remember when she started she used to do duos with Victoria in Basingstoke back then both their prices were way over my budget.

Offline time2play

Shes dropped her pricea again

Offline Nobodyshero

Good spot on the potential old profile. She sounds like she has been around for a while, which is putting me off a little. All that experience and AW feedback but no one from here actually reviewed her. Hmmmm

Offline SJ772

Seen her a couple of years ago, nice girl, very talkative though to the point of being a little annoying, small boobs so not great for a big tit lover.   It's been a while but if I recall sex in various positions (Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl), OWO and RO, no CIM or Facial (as she would have to redo her makeup) which indicates no showering between clients.   I believe she used to offer more services under a different profile but doesn't now, she seemed pretty genuine to me so I would recommend, particularly given the punting desert of Southampton.

Offline purple_t

Hayley's approved list does count for something! Cheers

Hayley duos with EnglishMadison though, who is terrible, so be careful

Offline NoviceJ

I saw her a year or so ago. I wasn't impressed. Nice flat, she made an effort to dress up but I didnt find her that attractive. Not very trim and as some already mentioned small boobs. From memory I paid for an hour, round one was ok but she was pretty unenthusiastic when I didn't come quickly in round 2. Wasn't up for taking a pounding. Quite a lot of fake noises and annoying chat, I left early wishing I hadn't made the effort. She has some good reviews though. One said her weight goes up and down and I may have caught her on an off day.

Offline DrConners

I saw her - christ, It's been almost a year ago now! Doesn't punting time fly! Comm's very good, aw message, text & a phone call to discuss details. I booked an hour - her venue was in a nicer area of bevois valley. She wasn't wearing what I requested but that wasn't too much of a problem as she looked very sexy in the lingerie she selected.

Had a quick chat, sorted out the paperwork, I like to dom and she was happy to lie back while I did most of the work - I know it's not everyones preferred taste - If your paying for sex let the wg do all the wg stuff I know - but thats just me.

She was very receptive to RO and had what seemed like a very convincing orgasm (how would I know though!) - unlike other posters she did take a good pounding in mish & then turned her round and pounded her in doggy till I came.

I have to agree that her boobs aren't the best and all her profile pictures are very flattering to her best features (her arse in particular!) but I did enjoy the session - had a few minutes at the end, she didn't clock watch or try to get me to leave early. The only reason I didn't return is as she was closing the door on me, I noticed the lovely smile she had, had simply dropped. A silly little detail like that ruins the GFE for me  :D