Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raids - Southampton  (Read 1994 times)

Offline daveyboy88

Hi all,

Dont suppose anyone else has noted the article on Daily echo?

Has anyone frequented any of the addresses and more importantly know any link AW profiles so we can avoid like the plague

D

MrKeen

I have visited addresses in the Polygon and Shirely road.  Not sure how much use saying which girls as there seem to be a few addresses in both. Bit like the clusters round Ocean Village.

Online timsussex

No idea.
But
If it was antislavery then good
And
Great pic of two plods who could be doing anything - make a good caption competition

MrKeen

These two plods seem to have time on their hands.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scchap

I imagine being a copper's a stressful job.

I went to see a popular Southampton Romanian the other night and asked her about the raids. She said she had a visit from uniform looking for a specific girl around the same time as these raids. She believed they have visited all Professional addresses in the area.

She was more worried about Brexit than being raided. She has had enough visits that she was annoyed that they kept having to ask her name.  :lol:

MrKeen

I went to see a popular Southampton Romanian the other night

I notice you don't seem to have reviewed any Southampton girls, any chance of a review on the one you went to see the other night?

Offline scchap

I notice you don't seem to have reviewed any Southampton girls, any chance of a review on the one you went to see the other night?

That's a fair request but I don't want to reveal my sources, given my post. Would it suffice to say that you've already reviewed her, Mr Keen?

MrKeen

That's a fair request but I don't want to reveal my sources, given my post. Would it suffice to say that you've already reviewed her, Mr Keen?

Nuff said, thank you.