Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Sweet CHANTELLE - SE16, Bermondsey  (Read 2238 times)

RobinGonadz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only +447857369334 07857369334

:thumbsup:

She takes more care of herself these days, with long bleached blond hair in reasonable condition, even tan, a good set of bolt ons and she has lost a bit of weight to take her down a dress size.
She is the only SP I know who delivers every “enjoy” listed without charging any extras £70 hh. 
Starts early – all coms are with a maid by text and I find her a reliable “early” booking.
Location is a council flat five minutes walk from Bermondsey.
If you get her to open the wardrobe door you can watch the action in the mirror.
Her cock-worship, in particular (b2b, tit wank, gentle progressive bj to CIM), is worth catching and she follows a set of instructions well.

:thumbsdown:

The photo is probably her but it is a bit vague.
Building currently has scaffolding on the outside with the attendant privacy issues.
Not really a GFE and definitely not a PSE

Tells me she is retiring next year but that business is good because Brexit has cut down the competition.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online BootsnBunches

So what dress size would you say she is now?

Her comment re Brexit is interesting. I'd certainly agree. My hot list is thinner than the skinny bitches I tend to like - bordering on anorexic. I've been trying to punt for a couple of weeks now and between my own availability and lack of talent it's just not happening.

RobinGonadz

So what dress size would you say she is now?

Her comment re Brexit is interesting. I'd certainly agree. My hot list is thinner than the skinny bitches I tend to like - bordering on anorexic. I've been trying to punt for a couple of weeks now and between my own availability and lack of talent it's just not happening.

Size 8 but not to your taste I think.

Offline Latinoking

How did you get into contact with her, it seems every time I text or email her she doesn't reply? She's been on my HL since I've heard good things about her oral and I need to try her out

RobinGonadz

all coms are with a maid by text and I find her a reliable “early” booking.

Text around 11 am

Offline bonapati

Did she open the door in a LBD, play you Adele followed by “so what position would you like”? :rolleyes: :) :P

Besides that she a good shag most times if not all the time.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 11:37:33 am by bonapati »

Offline thecat250

Did she open the door in a LBD, play you Adele followed by “so what position would you like”? :rolleyes: :) :P

Besides that she a good shag most times if not all the time.

:lol: :lol:
I revisited her last year having previously seen her in Old Street a few years ago, and remember she played the whole Adele album! She'd always ask 'what would you like?' at the beginning after a quick snog and I'd just cheekily reply 'everything!'

Agreed she's a solid punt, consistent and delivers a good CIM

RobinGonadz

Did she open the door in a LBD, play you Adele followed by “so what position would you like”?

You have broken my heart!  :wackogirl: :rose:.  I thought she only did that for me... :kiss:

James999

Size 8 but not to your taste I think.

How would you know, you've only been here a few days, or are you a returning former member?

Offline goodmans

Where  abouts in bermondsey  is it