Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anglelisaofthailand - anyone seen?  (Read 752 times)

Offline bartholomew

I've had this girl in my HL for a while and she's in Croydon currently, not too far.
External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

No reports, she's £90/hr but she doesn't claim to offer full sex, which is fine by me. I'm happy to shower with her, get a massage, bj and hand job.

Any info?

Offline NickA

I've had this girl in my HL for a while and she's in Croydon currently, not too far.
External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

No reports, she's £90/hr but she doesn't claim to offer full sex, which is fine by me. I'm happy to shower with her, get a massage, bj and hand job.

Any info?

Yes. Nice girl but scatty and unreliable. Took ages to fix up a meet. No shower offered. Very fit and reasonable handjob. But only 30-minute bookings available.

Offline doublehappiness

OMG, don't even for a second contemplate going there!!! It's the worst B&S!!!

The photos are hot. I contacted her and agreed 50 for 30min and 90 for 1h including FS. I was a bit surprised as this is real good VFM. But i thought maybe she's not so busy today and it's an incentive to trek all the way out to Croyden.

When she opened a door fire a minute i thought she was the maid. No resemblance at all with the photos. Think of the photos and now imagine the exact opposite,  that's it body wise at least.

I was horny and trekked all the way out to Croyden so i thought i just close my eyes, get a massage and an OWO blow job. Then she undressed. Her tits looked like old,  flappy pancakes. She said "touch me so you get turned on". I was trying the opposite and think about something hot instead. Naked she looked like the a potato bag. I then asked her to give me a blow job. She took out the condom and i asked her to do OWO as it says on her site. She didn't want to and said it's extra. I couldn't believe it. She said "next time you come it's included". No way i would go again. At this time i told her off. I should have walked in the beginning. Well, that's what i did right them at least. I got my money back and left.

Offline NickA

OMG, don't even for a second contemplate going there!!! It's the worst B&S!!!

The photos are hot. I contacted her and agreed 50 for 30min and 90 for 1h including FS. I was a bit surprised as this is real good VFM. But i thought maybe she's not so busy today and it's an incentive to trek all the way out to Croyden.

When she opened a door fire a minute i thought she was the maid. No resemblance at all with the photos. Think of the photos and now imagine the exact opposite,  that's it body wise at least.

I was horny and trekked all the way out to Croyden so i thought i just close my eyes, get a massage and an OWO blow job. Then she undressed. Her tits looked like old,  flappy pancakes. She said "touch me so you get turned on". I was trying the opposite and think about something hot instead. Naked she looked like the a potato bag. I then asked her to give me a blow job. She took out the condom and i asked her to do OWO as it says on her site. She didn't want to and said it's extra. I couldn't believe it. She said "next time you come it's included". No way i would go again. At this time i told her off. I should have walked in the beginning. Well, that's what i did right them at least. I got my money back and left.

Was this at that house in Chatsworth Road? That's where I saw 'Angelisa' last year, but I have since discovered other WGs share the same profile. I got done seeing the same 'potato-bag' Thai as you a couple of months ago.

Originally there was the real Angelisa (the one in the pics) and a WG called 'Monica' working there. I had several spectacular, filthy sessions with Monica. I reviewed the first one here. She was fantastic - a cock-mad part-timer, the best kind. But she gave it up to stick with a legit day job. Angelisa stuck around. She was fit but nowhere near as mucky as her friend.

Since then, I think other WGs have been using the house but luring unsuspecting punters with fake photos. Shame.

Offline doublehappiness

Was this at that house in Chatsworth Road? That's where I saw 'Angelisa' last year, but I have since discovered other WGs share the same profile. I got done seeing the same 'potato-bag' Thai as you a couple of months ago.

Originally there was the real Angelisa (the one in the pics) and a WG called 'Monica' working there. I had several spectacular, filthy sessions with Monica. I reviewed the first one here. She was fantastic - a cock-mad part-timer, the best kind. But she gave it up to stick with a legit day job. Angelisa stuck around. She was fit but nowhere near as mucky as her friend.

Since then, I think other WGs have been using the house but luring unsuspecting punters with fake photos. Shame.

Yes in Chatsworth Rd. I guess I pulled the short end of the stick then, the "potato-bag". The pictures on AW are pretty good. Glad you had a good time. I assume they changed the line up now and kept the pictures, so it's a B&S scam now.

Offline NickA

Yes in Chatsworth Rd. I guess I pulled the short end of the stick then, the "potato-bag". The pictures on AW are pretty good. Glad you had a good time. I assume they changed the line up now and kept the pictures, so it's a B&S scam now.

It's a fly-by-night set up. The woman who rents the flat  lets them use it for brassing when she's out at work. I think she was on the game herself at one point.

Neither Monica, 'the real Angelisa' or 'Potato Bag' are full-time WGs. They're amateurs who probably worked as bar girls in the old country years ago and are turning the odd trick to supplement their income. They have day jobs as home helps or for catering companies. This is a bit of cash in hand.

Sometimes landing a part-timer can be great. If you click and they're horny. I've been fortunate and had a couple like that over the years, but they're as rare as rocking horse shit.

This is their current B&S ad. Beware - 'Potato Bag' is on the other end of this. Not the girl in the pic.

External Link/Members Only

Offline bartholomew

Thank you gents  :hi:

Will we never remember the old maxim, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 05:16:29 pm by bartholomew »