Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Probably not real.....Not sure if there is a thread on this already  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Nevillec

These :hi: looked to good to be true and judging from  activity...probably not real...

External Link/Members Only

Stevensmiles

There’s only one way to find out

Offline rushpanda

These :hi: looked to good to be true and judging from  activity...probably not real...

'supermodel_girl' (External Link/Members Only) has had her veri pic captured on UKP:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Googling her number however comes up with a link to a website where she marks herself as a "Pro Post-op TS"...

« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 09:46:33 am by rushpanda »
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Jatp, Thejazman_1, jatpmc, rushpanda)
Banned by:

Offline whiggedwhip

That second ones not real pretty sure the profile pic is Michele keegan or some similar celeb broad

Offline king tarzan

'supermodel_girl' (External Link/Members Only) has had her veri pic captured on UKP:

Googling her number however comes up with a link to a website where she marks herself as a "Pro Post-op TS"...

how despicably disgusting.......... :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rushpanda

I called and spoke to "her" the other day. "She" is apparently using a friend's SIM card (although there are still questions about her profile name matching the birchplace profile) which may explain the any innocent/unfortunate TS link.

She sounded feminine enough, but what do I know  :unknown: Jury's still out there as there are now 2 positive feedbacks on AW

Her list of services are pretty limited and she will only do protected oral.

I assume she has dusty phone syndrome as her rates fluctuate from £300 down to £200
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Jatp, Thejazman_1, jatpmc, rushpanda)
Banned by:

mrhappypants

Pay attention to whether the Adam’s apple is obscured in Brazilian profile pictures.

Personally I just would not take the risk.  There are plenty of other SP’s out there where I can be reasonably certain I won’t find a cock and a pair of bollocks hanging between “her” legs.

Offline LLPunting

At 200-300 ph there are plenty of other beautiful cis-women you could enjoy, some as tall as this "model's" only exceptional attribute.

The other common girl @ 400 ph is just taking the piss with her barely existent likes list.  Jog on and again choose a ton of other cheaper and sexier women.

If you are going to blow a good wedge on a girl then at least buy the whole package:  beautiful looks, top personality, broad services, exceptional performance, overnight or longer.

That said, if I had 5-10k burning a hole in my wallet then I'd be off to a suitable sex capital for a week or two and make sure I only came home by Air Ambulance.

Offline stuart.

So glad I did my research before I booked her  :scare: