Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Fastest Knockback ( in the West)  (Read 1317 times)

Offline fairfield

Punting in the south west seems even worse than my Liverpool homeground.
So used to WGs reneging on DFK/FK agreements that can now guarantee it - but down here the knockbacks are on another level.

....the WG who wrapped her thick waist length hair tight round her head for much of the punt until i popped ....the 2 WGs who each took at the outset half a packet of baby wipes to my nether regions in an Olympic effort to gender neutral me....

And didn't think the last WG could be topped - ...who absolutely refused mish - 'do what u want, but stay away from my face!'

However this pm, they were easily trumped. The crying shame is that i followed puntherreborn's booking steps to the letter. His technique worked a charm. 1 phone call and 3 texts later, the WG had confirmed all my requests. All systems go tomorrow for my smoothest punt ever. My heart sang the praises of the Master puntherreborn, his pupil had done good.
THEN out of curiosity, i rechecked her AW profile and it was GONE!
Looked high, looked low, sideways , forwards, backwards - but no trace. It was only 15 mins since had made initial phone call. As soon as she sent her last text, she must have deleted profile. Started thinking i had imagined it all - was Bobby Ewing about step out of shower? Then found the merest trace of her on another site (see below).

So this is my claim to the fastest knockback ever - unless you guys know different.

Was starting to get a sad kick out of repelling the WGs, and would wonder pre-punt, what new tactic would be deployed  to keep me at arm's length - no bargepoles allowed. But if they are switching off so early - what chance do i have?

Now thanks to puntherreborn's expert tutelage, i have the post code and have more than half a mind to turn up tomorrow and see what occurs. If i phone not gonna believe anything she says - so what do i have to lose?

Master puntherreborn, my apologies, seems u can take a duck to water,..but u can't make it fly.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline char45

Don't know if this happened to you but AW is now deleting unverified profiles within 24 hours (according to one girl I saw), which of course makes reviewing impossible as well as losing the content of any emails.

Offline Jamboney

This wan't the profile in question was it? Shows as accessing from China. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline fairfield

This wan't the profile in question was it? Shows as accessing from China. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Jamboney, congratulations - great detective job. Thanks for your hard work.
Seemed too much of a coincidence that profile disappeared literally moments after i made the booking.
Now its back, am bit ashamed i booked with such apparent sadness in the photos.