Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Disappointing Day and Shit AdultWork Profiles  (Read 791 times)

Offline SunshineBoy

So, you know when you wake up and you just know that you need a punt, went to work but thinking about a meeting  and attention turned to AW to see who could be today’s  lucky girl. I actually don’t punt much, don’t like pre-booking as I like the spontaneity and acting on the urges so to speak and as you can imagine availability and the selection is always limited

External Link/Members Only

Don’t ask !! but suffice to say I don’t do Bareback and no RO on this one

Usually this works out to some extent or another but probably not the best approach to get a good punt. Nonetheless, searching through AW led me to a mature WG that I thought might be available at short notice and bingo she was…!

Comms duly made and appointment agreed and although the travel was OK still needed to get away from work have the obligatory shower , pop the blue pill and head on over. First mistake, the travel took far longer and I arrived 20 minutes late only to find that the WG had already made another booking and was now unavailable.

Clearly I should have phoned, my fault entirely and I should have stopped and let her know I would be late but in my eagerness to get there and gaze at the stocking clad loveliness I was to make mine put all thoughts of doing that out of my mind.

So big disappointment and miffed at my own stupidity but also little hurt that the WG had made a reserve plan so fast and without sending me a text to see if I had been delayed or where I was – as I said not her fault, I take the blame that was all mine but still thought FFS…

So, the side effects of the blue pill were to be for nothing but quick as a flash thought there must be someone else and promptly searched AW on the mobile – this is not the best as at my age the screens are small and the thumbs are big !!.

Needless to say the search was fruitless, and it is in this area where my real disappointment lies.

Why are WG profiles on AW completely incorrect, availability calendars wrong, no replies to emails or calls, can’t work at a certain time even though it states they can, only deal with you by phone regardless of whether it’s ok for the punter to have a conversation, limits on who they see (no fat blokes with glasses and selective teeth) – how hard can it be to put a listing up that reflects what’s available and when.

Clearly WG don’t appear play by the rules, they don’t have to and seem to make most of it up as they go along – it must be difficult for them I understand, but really how hard can it be to say what you mean and mean what you say and get a listing accurate for us sex struck followers.

So moan over, will I do the same tomorrow, probably as still got the blue balls, but will blank today's chosen girls for a while as I can be a bit mardy. Might just go to the local massage parlour where I have to say I feel I get much more respect from the girls and its always a sure thing, even if it’s pot luck on who you end up with – I just like a bit of variety and the thrill spice of something / someone different..

What does strike me is that it all’s a bit too much hard work if you’re not prepared to book a week in advance and even then can get let down.. For me that places too much pressure on me and because of this shit day I may decide that I need to get married  instead of punting – I can always make her wear a wig and pretend it’s someone different can’t I !

DG

Regardless of your motivation, you've got some serious issues if that particular WG was top of you wish list for the day.  :dash: :bomb: Each to their own and all that but FFS man, bare back and a howler to boot?  :vomit:

I trust this is a wind up? :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 07:55:50 am by DG »

Offline tarkus

You have to remember that WG's have lives too and aren't necessarily sat at home in their sussies waiting for horny punters to ring them. Short notice punting always runs the risk of you not seeing the girl you wanted to or indeed not seeing anyone at all as you have discovered.

As for being late, yes you should have called/texted her as soon as it was obvious that you weren't going to be on time. As far as she was concerned you were a "no show" and virtually every WG is victim to that on a regular basis. These days communication is pretty easy so there's no excuse really.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You have appalling taste, is that the best you can find.     :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

You have to remember that WG's have lives too and aren't necessarily sat at home in their sussies waiting for horny punters to ring them. Short notice punting always runs the risk of you not seeing the girl you wanted to or indeed not seeing anyone at all as you have discovered.

As for being late, yes you should have called/texted her as soon as it was obvious that you weren't going to be on time. As far as she was concerned you were a "no show" and virtually every WG is victim to that on a regular basis. These days communication is pretty easy so there's no excuse really.
What a fluff  :wackogirl: :vomit: :bomb:

Offline smiths

You have appalling taste, is that the best you can find.     :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Now THAT really is a pig, why on earth would anybody pay that for sex except maybe HP. :vomit: