Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thayla in Knightsbridge  (Read 1165 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7734298) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline popmopcop

Thayla has been reviewed twice - one resulting in a ghosting of Shadow - so I had mixed feelings about trying to arrange.

I was in the area and messages between us seemed timely. I arranged for an incall and sent her a confirmation I was coming which she acknowledged. Upon arrival there was a brief delay and I did fear the worst. Thankfully she sent the number and got to her door no trouble.

I don't usually like Brazilian but she was out of this world gorgeous. A friendly kiss follower by a payment for the hour. Quick shower and she stripped.
Bbbj first followed by kissing and fondling. More blowjob then on with the rubber and doggy followed by mish. The room was hot but I was so excited with her slender body I came really fast. We kissed afterwards then cleaned up and chatted some more.
I don't think it's easy to have a talk with her because I reckon she doesn't understand English that well. Sometimes she understood and other times she was say something completely unrelated to the topic.

Round 2 was more oral and rubber on for her on top to the finish.
Showered and left.
Total amount was 250 which includes bbbj.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bruce Wayne

Thanks for the review. What was her kissing like: lip peck, closed mouth, fk - some tongue, dfk - a lot of tongue? Thanks, Bruce

Offline magnetico