Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte31  (Read 1421 times)

4 review(s) for charlotte31 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline alan4

External Link/Members Only

120 p/h
Very big Hotel in Heathrow

Fresh off the back of the amazing night with Olivia I decided to go for another punt but unfortunately I left this punt feeling pretty disappointed  (THIS IS IN NO WAY REFLECTIVE OF HOW CHARLOTTE IS)
The reason I've gone for neutral is because I believe the photos are not an accurate representation of the girl.
I've seen others comment in reviews that she looks better in person but I do not believe this to be the case. I really struggled to get into the sex because I quite simply wasn't attracted to her, at all.
IMO she's not curvy she's big and this isn't evident in the photos, she's also not very tanned. When she opened the door I genuinely thought of telling a lie about leaving some car lights on or something because I knew straight away I wasn't into her look but I didn't wanna be a dick so I stayed.

To be very fair she's a lovely girl, talkative, bubbly, nice and she tries to make you relax but this was all in vein for me because I simply did not find her attractive and I think she realised that.

She does DFK, OWO, CIM, positions, no complaints. If you're into bigger girls then she's for you but I have to be honest here and say I left very unsatisfied but that was little to do with the girl and everything to do with my preference.
We all know girls touch up their photos but all the girls I've seen have either looked better or similar in person but I can't say that's the case for Charlotte.

But yeah to sum up, for anyone out there who likes bigger girls, she'll make a fantastic punt. But she just wasn't for me and if her photos were more reflective of how she actually looked I wouldn't have chosen her.

Online pumps

Why didn't you walk, if you knew it would be that bad for you from the get go? Victim to yourself there.

Its usually when they undress when Its too late lol

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

120 p/h
Very big Hotel in Heathrow

Fresh off the back of the amazing night with Olivia I decided to go for another punt but unfortunately I left this punt feeling pretty disappointed  (THIS IS IN NO WAY REFLECTIVE OF HOW CHARLOTTE IS)
The reason I've gone for neutral is because I believe the photos are not an accurate representation of the girl.
I've seen others comment in reviews that she looks better in person but I do not believe this to be the case. I really struggled to get into the sex because I quite simply wasn't attracted to her, at all.
IMO she's not curvy she's big and this isn't evident in the photos, she's also not very tanned. When she opened the door I genuinely thought of telling a lie about leaving some car lights on or something because I knew straight away I wasn't into her look but I didn't wanna be a dick so I stayed.

To be very fair she's a lovely girl, talkative, bubbly, nice and she tries to make you relax but this was all in vein for me because I simply did not find her attractive and I think she realised that.

She does DFK, OWO, CIM, positions, no complaints. If you're into bigger girls then she's for you but I have to be honest here and say I left very unsatisfied but that was little to do with the girl and everything to do with my preference.
We all know girls touch up their photos but all the girls I've seen have either looked better or similar in person but I can't say that's the case for Charlotte.

But yeah to sum up, for anyone out there who likes bigger girls, she'll make a fantastic punt. But she just wasn't for me and if her photos were more reflective of how she actually looked I wouldn't have chosen her.

You gave 120 and you was not attracted to her very odd

Offline alan4

What can I say. I'm that sort of guy, I'll suffer if it means not offending someone, I should have cut it to half an hour or something thinking back.

Offline Brazilian Martian

What can I say. I'm that sort of guy, I'll suffer if it means not offending someone, I should have cut it to half an hour or something thinking back.

Dnt be to hard on your self we live and we learn just next time walk out if she looks nothing like her profile pic

Offline HappyandLucky

You will soon learn to walk and invest in another WG, rather than waste your money.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review.

Sorry it did work out for you.

I've walked from some punts if, I don't like the look of something or the feeling its not going to work out.

Over time it gets easier but no one perfect and misjudgement happen.

What metters is people learn from it :)

« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:45:18 am by The_Don »

Offline ForrestGump

IMO it seems a bit harsh to mark the girl down as a direct result of your own reluctance to 'walk'. References to her size have been made in every one of the reviews by me and other UKP members. But, I guess, the dividing line between what's "voluptuous" vs. "large" is a matter of personal opinion.  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

IMO it seems a bit harsh to mark the girl down as a direct result of your own :music: reluctance to 'walk'. References to her size have been made in every one of the reviews by me and other UKP members. But, I guess, the dividing line between what's "voluptuous" vs. "large" is a matter of personal opinion.  :unknown:

You always have a good way with words Mr ForrestGump  :hi:

Offline ForrestGump

You always have a good way with words Mr ForrestGump  :hi:

Thanks, Don. In fairness to OP it's been a couple of months since I last saw her and I'm aware that she's been out of the country for quite a while. So she may well have picked up some additional weight if she's been on hols!!! But the absence of tan could also mean she's been working.  :unknown:

Online pumps

Try not to dive in too hard on this one FG, I don't think this review detracts  from your initial review or any since then... as you said she may well of put a good few lbs  on since we've  seen her also as you've said size perception is a matter of opinion.

Besides if you look at this from the other side if the coin  the OP would of been well within his rights to leave a neutral or negative review based on his judgement that she looks nothing like her pictures even if he had plucked up the courage to walk and save £120 of his hard earned cash.

We'll just have to wait for future reviews to see where this goes.

Offline ForrestGump

Try not to dive in too hard on this one FG, I don't think this review detracts  from your initial review or any since then... as you said she may well of put a good few lbs  on since we've  seen her also as you've said size perception is a matter of opinion.

Besides if you look at this from the other side if the coin  the OP would of been well within his rights to leave a neutral or negative review based on his judgement that she looks nothing like her pictures even if he had plucked up the courage to walk and save £120 of his hard earned cash.

We'll just have to wait for future reviews to see where this goes.

pumps when have you ever seen me be anything other than diplomatic?  ;) Anyway, constructive feedback is always helpful IMO.  :)